Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. I_vote_lcapAwakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. I_voting_barAwakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. I_vote_lcapAwakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. I_voting_barAwakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. Empty
PostSubject: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Tsuin sighs and runs his hand through his hair, floating above the School. He was still human, though he was dead- A soul. He had come to terms with this fact during the three months that he has been... Dead, for lack of any other word. It wasn't easy to admit this to himself, though not neccesarily hard, either. It was a simple concept, but it was still alot to handle.. He had tried to contact his parents, to no avil, of course.. He had been to his own funeral, for gods sake. It hadn't been easy.

But simple, atleast.

He was starting to hurt, though. His chest.. The pain was nearly unbearable. Nearly. But it was just pain, something he could handle. Pain could be ignored, if you tried hard enough. But it was gettin harder and harder to do just that. He had been here too long- He wanted to move on, but for some reason, he couldn't. He didn't know what could possibly be holding him back, unless there really wasn't anything such as a hell or heaven. Maybe he was just damned to wander this earth he had left prematurely for eternity, with this pain in his chest. A pain near his heart.

Thinking about all of this, Tsuin was still floating above the school, but then something happened. Later he would wonder if thinking about it was what caused this to happen- It was just so random he could almost find it funny. One second he was doing nothing, just thinking, and the next he was doubled over in the air, clutching his chest and clawing at his heart, gasping for breath.

It wasn't long before he blacked out.

He soon awoke, having taken on a new shape. He was trying to focus his thoughts- Find out what was going on, and what had happened. But he -couldn't-. That pain from before- It was worse now. It was horrible, the pain was so intense that he couldn't even form a coherent thought. It just hurt so freaking much. He couldn't breath, He couldn't think, He could only feel. Feel the pain that was overriding him.

The pain of pure emptiness. He had to fill that hole, that pain. He had to. Soon/ Soon/ Soon/ Soon/ Soon...

Now. NOW.

[[This was just my introduction for my character. I don't like plot holes- Not even small ones. The next posts will be my evolution posts. This is just.. A start, or something. Yeah. Not all of them will be this long, sorry. x3]]
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Tsuin roars into the air, a sound that could be heard from miles away, most likely. It hurt so much. He couldn't think! It was torture. He wanted it to stop so badly, he wanted it to go away, the pain to be replaced by anything. ANYTHING.

That roar did more than Tsuin intended it to do- He just wanted to get rid of the pain by using anger. But it didn't just do that- Hell, it didn't even do that. It was like a call for other hollows, apparently. One hollow in particular had heard it and came to investigate, hungry.

Spotting Tsuin, the new Wolf-like hollow stepped towards him, grinning.

"Why hello there, young one. Would you care to join me for.. DINNER?" And with this the wolf hollow jumped at Tsuin, his fangs bared, attempting to bite a piece of him off.

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Tsuin looked at the hollow jumping at him mindlessly, letting out another roar as the hollow advanced on him. This time the roar was different, though. With it a dark green colored beam of energy was shot out, covering the hollow in it's deadly light. Tsuin shook his head quickly, sharply, and numerous times. The horns he had now thanks to this odd transformation shook with him, but he couldn't even note this change in appearence.

Somewhere inside him, somewhere deep down, he was just begging for this pain to be gone.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:39 pm

The wolf hollow yelped as he was hit by the Cero dead on, tumbling through the air and landing with a slamming sound on the ground. He slowly got up and shook his whole body. *Stupid meal* The hollow thought. *Hurry up and be eaten by me* "Now now.. No need to fight back. This will be easier if you just allow it to happen."

The wolf hollow wasn't good with Cero and attacks like it- His Reiatsu pretty much sucked- But his physical attacks were deadly and if they connected, Tsuin would most likely lose. Quickly.

Jumping off the ground, the wolf hollow advanced towards Tsuin once again, using a suprising Sonido. Appearing near him, the hollow would attempt to tackle Tsuin, bringing his fangs to crunch down on his mask.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Tsuin jumped back at the assault, on his mindless guard, though his mask was scraped by the hollows teeth. Tsuin yelped at this, and kicked off of the air, flickering away from view and appearing a good distance away as he used the Sonido technique. Crouched in the air there, Tsuin opened his mouth and green energy collected there before shooting off at the wolf hollow as a Cero.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:50 pm

The wolf hollow grinned again, licking his lips. He had only gotten a small taste of Tsuin, but it was enough to make him want more. He growled at Tsuin as he charged a Cero again, and crouched down, prepared to Sonido away should the Cero be fired. As it was, he pounced into the air, disappearing and reappearing from view just out of the way of the attack. "Hahaha. Poor little weakling. You'll have to do better than that trick if you want to beat me. Now, Die, would you?"

The hollow tapped the ground only lightly to appear behind Tsuin, his body hanging in the air for a second as he shot his claw out to crush through Tsuin's armor and straight through his body, hoping to effectively kill him so he could have his meal.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:55 pm

The words of the hollow were lost on Tsuin as he roared again, noting that the hollow had dodged his attack. The pain was still there, and was still great, but it was receeding enough so that he could think, if only slightly. He had only a split second as the hollow appeared behind him, and turned, swiftly, ducking down as he did so. The claw-like puched sailed about a centimeter above his head, and he was glad for this, if he was even capable of feeling that now.

Opening his maw, that familiar beam of green energy that was his Cero formed and shot, blowing the legs of the hollow straight off if it should connect.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:59 pm

The wolf hollows' eyes widened in disbelief and suprise as his attack missed. How frustrating this meal was. He could even tell it was just a newly transformed hollow- Yet it had such strength and skill. How... annoying. The hollow didn't have much time to express his disdain for this, however, as Tsuin's Cero had hit him point blank, blowing the whole of the lower area of his body out of existence.

"G-G-GAH!!" Was all the hollow yelled as he plumetted through the air once again, crashing into the roof of the building, his body shivering in pain.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Tsuin stared at the hollow blankly as it fell, ending with a loud sound as it crashed into the roof of the school. His intelligence was slowly coming back to him now, sparks of thoughts here and there, but it wasn't enough. There was still too much pain. So he was going to end this pain.

By devouring the hollow that now lie beneath him.

Kicking off from the air in a dash, his horns raised, he would Sonido and appear directly near the hollow, still dashing at it. If he got close enough, he would crash into the hollow, due to his clumsiness, and then bite down on him.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 pm

The wolf hollow was hanging on to only it's last shred of life now. He wouldn't be able to dodge at this level of strength he was now reduced to. Tsuin would crash into him, effectively cracking the roof they were both now on. As his arm was bitten down on, the hollow couldn't even cry out. He could barely even feel it. Everything was fading now, his vision fuzzy. He could register another bite, and another, as Tsuin ate him. Soon there was nothing, and the hollows consciousness- It's existence- Disappeared.

Above of everything now stood Tsuin, no noticeable change in him but a small spike of power and his image becoming sharper, more defined.

He could finally process thoughts again, disregarding how vulgar they were.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Tsuin opens his mouth to speak, to say anything, to reassure himself that did not lose the ability to make human sounds. All that came out was a sound resembling that of a groan. He shook his now ram-like head once, sharply. It would come back to him. He could understand that much. It would just take a little patience.

Tsuin tilted his head downwards and then dragged it upwards, his horns making a slight screeching sound as they ripped through space. The portal now opened before him and he stepped through, rather by instinct, and disappeared through the garganta.

[[Into Hueco Mundo I go. <3]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.   Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening- Here comes the big bad hollow. Well, maybe not big. But he's bad, I assure you.
Page 1 of 1