Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Awakening my Bankai EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Awakening my Bankai EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Awakening my Bankai EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Awakening my Bankai EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Awakening my Bankai EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Awakening my Bankai I_vote_lcapAwakening my Bankai I_voting_barAwakening my Bankai I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Awakening my Bankai I_vote_lcapAwakening my Bankai I_voting_barAwakening my Bankai I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Awakening my Bankai

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Awakening my Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:35 am

It had been a few days since I had met Junsuke and Raizen. I had been thinking about how I could increase my power while at the same time working on something that I thought would allow me, Junsuke, and Raizen to stay in touch. I went to the outskirts to take a break and work in silence.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:57 pm

I exit the senkaimon and look at the hollow in the outskirts and is not far from you and as i look at the hollow i let my haori fall. "Just a giant hallow hmm?" it begins to storm. Tobad for you hollow that i was the one sent to eliminate you..." as my haori touches thr ground i stand appear on the other side of the hollow and it splits into 5 virtically and disipates.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:59 pm

I look over as I sense a huge spiritual pressure. That spiritual pressure also seemed familiar. I saw a figure drop a piece of clothing. He was standing in midair. Then in a flash he was behind a huge hollow and had destroyed it.
Why does this person seem so familiar?
I decide not to ponder on it and go back to working on the devices.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:04 pm

I turn towards you oblivious of your presence and my rei clawws disipate as i place my haori back on. I place my hand on my zan and look out at karakura town. Hmm i suppose it was unfair of me to not bring ayame, maybe next time. as i turn i sense your spiritual pressire and recognise it and scowl. Why is that loathsome being here.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:13 pm

I continue my work on the devices. I seemed to be getting it and I felt that it was almost complete. I then start to feel as though somebody is watching me. I look up and see the figure staring down at me. I sigh.
Can't I ever have peace.
You know staring at somebody can cause people to think you have a staring problem.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:17 pm

"Itami, you traitor shinigami. I am taking you with me back to the soul society." I look at you with cold eyes and with eyes that look at you as if you were a child. I wont let him escape agan.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:20 pm

I stare up at the shinigami. I stand up and take a soul candy out of my bag in my pocket and pop it in my mouth. I instantly separate from my gigai and it turns into a capsule. I put the capsule in the bag. I take Dami's sword and the sheath and stick them in the tree trunk. I fly up toward the Shinigami and stand about 15 feet from him. All the while his spiritual pressure kept feeling familiar to me.
Why can't you all just leave me along. I just want to live my life.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 pm

" wont allow you to escape like before Itami." I look at you coldly. "Im taking you back even if it means in pieces." my rei leaks out more.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:34 pm

As i listen to him, I start to remember.
You. YOU. YOUUUU!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!
I start to become enraged. My stopped flapping my wings and just stood on the air. My tail was flicking about. My zans were still sheathed.
I don't know why you did it, but you will pay for what you did.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:39 pm

"I did it because that is my job." I look at you coldly. i turn my back to you. "just come with me and make it easy on yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:41 pm

I start to clench my fists.
You think I will go with you quietly after what you did. You killed her and now I will kill you. Prepare yourself you murderer.

Last edited by IchigoX on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 pm

I ignore his words though a moment her sticks in my mingd but i shrug it off. "very well" I vanish and appear behind you and kick towards your side. "ill have to take you by force"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:52 pm

I block the kick with my left arm. I then try to grab his leg with my left arm. As I reach, I begin to build up my rei in my right hand. I send bolts of electricity through my hand to shock the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 am

I use my other leg to kick o from you as u begin to grasp my leg and i sslide on the air to a stop ans thunder and lightning strike violently. "I see you have some improvements". I land on the ground and stretch. "then lets see how usefull they are.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:05 am

I float down to the ground.
Sure if you want.
I clap my hands and create a shockwave from the immensity of it. It travels in an arc toward the shini.
I then jump up and as I land I punch the ground. A huge crater forms and another even bigger shockwave is created.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 am

I backflip as the ground begins it shock wave and i land in a push up position to dodge the arc shock wave. lifting up in one fluidmotion i move from a pushup position to onewhere my legs are off the ground and i swing them around and step and kick off the ground and do a front flip bringing an immensely powerfull ax kick down towards you. "Ill break thoes arms and drag you back to the soul society limbless."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 am

I bring both my arms up in an X shape to block the kick.
We will see.
I send electrical shocks through my left arm. I also send hot flames through my right arm. I then send my tail toward the shini neck so that I can grab him.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:19 am

I allow gravity to bring me back. i ignore the pain as i grab the tail that comes for me and use it as balance board to send a double kick towards ur face just under your arms with high speeds. "youll have to do much better than that traitor." Dont play around with him honjo hes serious.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:21 am

I allow myself to fall backwards up under the kicks. I then flick my tail so that I could send the shini to the ground. I then hold up my right arm and send a stream of fire toward the shini. I take my left arm and use it to keep my balance.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:28 am

I land on my feet and draw my blade and split the stream apart and sheath my blade swiftly in one fluid motion. "faster." I vanish breaking the ground where i was and appear above you and as lightning strikes i punch down with my arm that is covered in metal. I hope this works... as i come down it generates a massive ammount of electricity as i add more force by adding reishi for ikkotsu.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:33 am

Realizing to late what had happened, I am punched straight into the ground. The crater is made even bigger. I start shaking my head. I stand up and dust myself off.
You've really gotten better. I like that glove of yours. Mine if I ask where you got if from.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:36 am

I ignore him "Whether i knew or not i would not tell you." I jump back and land outside the crater and reishi claws grow. "ill just rip you appart like before anyway traitor"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 am

Eh suit yourself.
I bring out my claws and look at the shini.
Maybe once this is over I should make something like that. But anyways lets do this.
I teleport behind the shini. I send my right claw straight toward his back.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 am

my cloak falls scratched and i appear behind you and spin sinding my claw towards your ribs. "Your to predictable." my eyes pulse red. "you must get faster.."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 am

I spin around sending a roundhouse kick toward his head.
And so are you.
I attempt to grab his claw. As I send the kick, I send another kick toward his gut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening my Bankai
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next