Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAwakening my Bankai - Page 6 I_voting_barAwakening my Bankai - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAwakening my Bankai - Page 6 I_voting_barAwakening my Bankai - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Awakening my Bankai

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 pm

The tendrils encircle the entierty if your reishi tornado. I punch the ground and it gracks where u punch and i opens under you like the maw of a great beast. I punch again and the ground raises behind you and extends over your twister limiting your movements to left or right into the tendrills you can no longer see.I close my eyes and the heated ground arouns us lights brighter and becomes white with heat.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 pm

I close the tornado in and form it into the form of a missile. I go straight up and burst through the Earth above me. I turn my direction toward Honjo. I head for him. I increase the rotation of the tornado and its speed.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:56 pm

I stand up and look at your incomming attack and as i pull my blade from the ground and aim at you the air around us. begines to shimmmer and before me a flat circle of molten mettal forms and becomes widerrivalling the size of your drill. I build up black flames on the end of my blade. It builds at the tip and flows down my arm.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 pm

I increase my speed and the output of rei in the tornado. I then release flames and lightning into the tornado to increase its power. The flames wrapped around the tornado. The electricity crackled and sparked around it. I crashed right into the molten metal plate that Honjo had formed.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

your rotationc auses the mettal to spiral and warp before circling around you like binding roaps as i swing my blade. "Ketsugō no shinseina honoo" The flames meld with the metal and constrict it around your reishi twister holding it in the air attampting to crush through and get to you. I let flames build in my hand again.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:18 pm

I feel the the metal melt around my tornado. I teleport from the tornado. I appear in front of Honjo on a slab of rock.
Mixed Voice: You will perish before our might. Fear that which is the flame and the bolt boy!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 pm

I smirk and the ground under him crumbles away. i rotate and send a massive burst of flamed energy behind you to explode in an attempt to send you forward and towards me. i sheath my knives on my side and my sheath ignights in flames. "portas claudere caelum, et aperta ianua ad inferos peccatorum revelare casum" (Translation: gates of heaven close, doors to hell open and reveal the fate of sinners) I place my hands to the ground and it lifts in a massive door like form and black fire splits the middle and moves sideways. within is the large red eyes glowing once more as the tendrills move forward towards you the black flames like deadly poisons frip for your verry being.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:44 pm

I jump up as I feel the explosion behind me. I flip backwards and use my wings to stop myself in midair. I bring my my gun blade back.
Gengetsu Kuro!
I fire an arc of black rei from my blade toward Honjo.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 am

The blast you fire enters the portal and there is a lout roar and the tendrills retract as a massive clawed hand leaves the portal and i close it swiftly. I look at you and smirk. "Seems you wont be dragged to hell today." I slowly spin my blade in my left hand and the ground looses fine layers that only a trained expecting eye would notice.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Koga steps through a senkimon near the park and looks at Ayame who is on his back.
"Where is Honjo Minamoto?"
Koga asks with a smile.
Ayame points towards where Honjo's spirit energy is at.
"Very good. Now hold on tight."
Koga shunpoes at max speed over to Honjo.
As Koga approches Honjo,letting out a tiny burst of energy to not surpise him, Koga reaches towards the inside of his inner left hoari.
Koga emites a very low spirit energy pulse and a pocket revelas itself where Koga takes a needle and injects it into Honjo's neck.
"Lets go there's a Captain's meeting soon and if your not there for this then we might as well kill you here."
Koga fires a bakudo 61 and 63 at the boy Honjo is fighting and quickly draws his zanpaktou and opens a senkimon.
"Lets go."
Ayame grab's Honjo's hand and drags him towards the senkimon.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:43 pm

-He steps out the Senkaimon looking around-Where is this kid at?Itami Moeru..rogue shinigami.Hmm i sense a some strong spiritual pressures.Let me go make this arrest then return to the barracks so i can sleep then prepare for tomorrow-He shunpoes at max speed over to the battlefield-Itami Moeru you are under arrest by order of the Gotei 13 please stand down now!-He looks at the picture then back up adjusting his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

I feel myself slipping less and less out of control. I look and notice Honjo leaving and a new shini appearing. I look at the destruction that was caused. I grab my head in an attempt to regain myself.
I won't be controlled. I won't be controlled. I won't be controlled.
I release my rei in a huge explosion. I feel myself coming back into control. I look at the shini who appeared to arrest me.
You know. I have been on the run, but I'm tired of running. Please take me back. Take me back to my home.
With these last words, I fall from the sky slowly losing consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

I look at ayame and my blade seals itself. I look at Itami. "This fight is over. I will not have my daughter kill someone like you." I sheath my blades walk with ayame. "Be wary of him" I nod toward itami speaking to the new commer. "He is much more dangerous then he seems." I walk towards the senkaimon and enter with ayame at my side. "Ill be at the meeting brother trust me."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 pm

-He jumps down onto the ground where Itami has fallen-Every man controls there own path.You made bad decisions that lead down this path.You will be home soon enough.I will put in a word for you so death is not an option.-He throws Itami onto his shoulders and opens a senkaimon stepping through it back to the Soul Society-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening my Bankai   Awakening my Bankai - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening my Bankai
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6