Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Big Battle Royal - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBig Battle Royal - Page 3 I_voting_barBig Battle Royal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Big Battle Royal - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBig Battle Royal - Page 3 I_voting_barBig Battle Royal - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Big Battle Royal

Go down 
+5
Erza
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
SammieRS
Kage [Rangiku]
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

Big Battle Royal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 pm

i can't wait to see what you are really capable of
*confroms my rei around my body to deal extra damage and protect me from itamis destructive rei*
gear 3 *moving at high speed i move above itami*
sonic surge *i attempt to bring a drop kick down on itmais right shoulder with my right leg*
*i point my sheild at itami and press my right hand against it* hado 32 okasen
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 pm

-He falls to the ground bleeding out-Gah!!!Guess its my time to die.You were a worthy opponent.I want to thank you for giving me a real challenge.I am hoping we can do this again sometime.If you will excuse me I am starting to dissipate.-He stands up barely as his resurrection wears off..he turns around and faces Honjo-Here take this..-he tosses Honjo his zanpakuto-Shinjiorichmaru his is name dont forget it.....-Those were his last words as he dissipated-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Catching the blade i nod and place the blade with the two others on my sash. I look over to the shini who acompanied me and koga."hmm..." I look towards koga and his fight with the quincy. "My brother is a reall drag some times." I wait and watch the fights to see who needs my assistance.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm

"Gaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" Fukaku screams, taking the blast in the back full force. falling, he noticed the blades of wind coming for him. using hirenkyaku, he moved past most of the blades, but his shoulder was cut badly, knocking out use of his arm.
Falling, he took out a ginto capsule, pressing it to hid back. "Heilenden... Treffen." He stammered, the wound on his back mostly healing. Trying to stand on the air, he quickly found out he could no longer do so. "Goddamnit..." Fukaku growled. "Sorry, Zain, I guess I'll need some..." he stopped, looking over at Honjo's position, and his new blade.
"Zain!!!!!" Fukaku yelled, seeing his companion's death. "once again, you shinigami... Bastards... have taken... what I cared about..." Fukaku said, anger in his voice. His remaining energy combined with energy he gathered, collecting at a slightly faster rate as he looked at Koga with a glare. "Shumatsu...Taiho!" He yelled, letting off a larger than normal purple blast of energy, which he sweeped at Honjo. it was roughly twice as strong as it was on average, and moving somewhat quickly.
"Damn...it." Fukaku said, after his energy let out. "I've...not even got the strength... To move." Fukaku said, laying flat on his injured back. "I...guess this was as far as I go... I hoped..." Fukaku stopped, coughing up blood. "I hoped to get a little farther than this...I hoped at least...not to screw up...and lose what little I had gained... Sorry, Zain... Guess in the end, I just let you down...".

Fukaku turned to Koga, as he now began to be crushed by his energy, due to his lack of energy. "What are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Koga swipes his hand over at Honjo's direction.
Another blast of wind if fired to slow down the attack.
Koga looks back over at Fukaku and and grabs the condensed sword of air and twirls it in his right hand as he walks slowly over to Fukaku.
"This mess would never have happened if that snot nosed kid just came back peacefully to the Soul Society ya know. He killed a shinigami and is meant to pay for it. You and your friend could still be alive."
Koga stands over agent and holds the blade down to his heart.
"This is what happened when people like you oppose people like me.I let you and your friend get away once,unfortunately I can't let this happen again.Good bye."
Koga speaks the final words as he plunges the condensed wind sword down at the Quinc's heart.

(OOCC:Koga spoke in a cold tone the whole time Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:36 am

I shunpoed behind Sam to dodge his attacks. Once behind him I sense something. I sensed a disturbance. I couldn't sense Zain rei anymore. It couldn't be. He couldn't have lost.
Zain. ZAINNN!!
I began to lose control of myself. I couldn't take back control and my rei start to have a mind of its own. I raised Honoo and looked at the Sam.
You will pay! Gengetsu Akaaaa!!!1
I fired off 5 Gengetsu Akas in rapid succession toward Sam. Their heat fueled by my anger.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:45 am

*i spin around rapidly to block the attacks but due to the increase in rei they were beyond my ability to block completely a small part of the attacks phase thru my shield as tho a weakeer version was fired but i didn't block it*
*pants* aweeeee whos an angry little desserter
*my sheild was hot due to the attacks but my rei barrier kept it from burning me*
gear 3 sonic crush *i attempt to kick you into the air then if it connects i jump after you and punch you downwards towards the ground
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 pm

I watch him come toward me. I stick out my right hand, palm facing him, and erect a powerful barrier of fire. The fire was hot and burned me some considering I have poor rei control. The barrier was as strong as 2 bakudo 39s and I wasn't worried.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 pm

*i stop in my tracks*
really is that all you can do?
a barrier of fire to stop my attack hmm
i have something that will crush that barrier
hado 88 hiryugekizokushintenraiho!!!!
*fires the hado directly at itami*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:21 pm

I drop my barrier after sensing Sam stop. I look to see a huge kido coming toward me. I couldn't dodge it with shunpo, but I did have 1 move that would let me. I sense Sam's reiatsu and teleport behind him using my electrical teleportation. This allows me to teleport if I can either see the location or know where my opponent rei is. I appear behind Sam, but start to feel my left hand where Inazumi is go numb. It was paralyzed and I couldn't move that arm. I knew that Sam had to be low on energy and I make a powerful chop toward his waist to cut him in half.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:48 pm

I look at the incoming blast and my body flickers the blast annahilates the area where i was and the after image my leg seared by the blast. I appear infront of itami and block his blade with my zan not fully out of its sheath. "From here out your fight is with me alone" I look at the shini who came with us. "You can rest now boy" I look at itami and with my free hand i loosen my sash holding my sheath and the other blades to me and my rei pours out violently and rips through the air like a storm.

Last edited by Honjo on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:04 pm

*i get up* hi honjo thanks that was almost really bad
*i use gear 1 to conserve energy and leave to find a tree*
hmm i need to get my energy back to heal my wounds and the other two
*i tear a peice of clothing off me to help with my burns*
*i begin meditation to get some rei back*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:05 pm

I was shocked to see the Shini and the amount of spiritual pressure he was exerting. I was thrown back a few feet. I let my zans hang down by their chains so that my claws were free.
I like your spiritual energy Shinigami. May I ask what is your name?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:08 pm

"Honjo minamoto." I hold my blade in reverse. "And my blades name is Kusari o kiru" it becomes twin combat knives and i look at you as my eyes become red and my rei bevomes more violent. "How would you like to die this evening."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Do not play with me. You Shinis can never leave a person alone. You're nothing but selfish bastards who wants it your way or the high way. I won't be apart of this anymore. I've said my apologies and I wouldn't mind being left alone. How I hate you lot.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:15 pm

I yawn and ignore his statment for the most part. "So your gonna stand and talk or fight your way to freedom?" I watch him. Hes just a kid..this will be tragic but nessicary. we cannot allow traitors.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm

As we were talking I heal myself with my regen. I would need to be as close to top form as I could.
Fine lets find out who will walk away from this alive.
I grab both my Zans again. I take up an offensive stance and begin building up my reiatsu just in case I needed to release it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 pm

I look at you with cold eyes. "Traitors deserve nothing less than death in my eyes. To me traitor you are already dead." I let my blades react by instinct as the black flames of amaterasu cover them i feel the anger and blood lust in my blades. they want me to end this battle here and now.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:30 pm

His words anger me.
You know, I've never tried this move before. I hope you like it.
I hold Honoo out with its tip pointing toward Honjo.
Hakka Suru!
Honoo ignited and became coated in hot flames.
Lets dance.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 pm

I look at him as if he were a child and i sheath my zan. "I wont fight a child." i ly it on the ground with the others. "Atleast not with my full power it is cruel to end your existance in such a way." I look at you my eyes still red and i let my reishi claws extend themselves as they coat with flames.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:47 pm

You are really something. You say that since I am a traitor I deserve nothing less than death right. But you won't fight me at full power considering the fact that you think I am a child. You should really make up your mind.
I teleport behind honjo.
AND YOU SHOULDN'T UNDERESTIMATE ME EVERRR!!!!
I stab Honoo straight toward his back.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 pm

I rotate allowing the blade to graze my back. As your momentum brings you forward i send my claws towards your stomach. "It is my job as a shinigami that conflicts with my morals." i let my claws flames burn more. "But it will not stop me from doing my job"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:54 pm

I feel the claws rip into my stomach. I wince in pain, but realize that there is only 1 way for me to kill him. I grab his hand then release my rei that I had been building up since we started fighting. I left enough for me to still be alive. The fire and electricity of my rei was eager to escape from its confinement. I felt my clothes and skin begin to burn.
I won't die so easily.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:15 pm

I release my reishi at a higher level and coating my body in hagane i lessen the damage and look ay him."Any thing else?" I clench my claws tighter on his insides. "if not then lets see to your death."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Pain shoot through my entire body. I begin to wince and my vision starts to blur. I feel my body shutting down, I couldn't even move my eyes. I couldn't speak for the pain. This was going to be the end of me. I feel myself pass out from loss of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Battle Royal
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next