Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Battle of the Xs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Battle of the Xs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Battle of the Xs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Battle of the Xs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Battle of the Xs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Battle of the Xs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Battle of the Xs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Battle of the Xs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Battle of the Xs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Battle of the Xs I_vote_lcapBattle of the Xs I_voting_barBattle of the Xs I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Battle of the Xs I_vote_lcapBattle of the Xs I_voting_barBattle of the Xs I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Battle of the Xs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:51 pm

The Senkaimon opens before me. I slowly step about 30 feet in the air. I hover above it, taking in the barren wasteland before me. I sigh.
Where have I been sent now? Guess I'll have to just make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet
Name: Ike

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:55 pm

A Senkaimon Opens at almost the same spot yours did. I enter and look around. "Now where the hell am I? Oh well Nap time" I put a smile on my face and let my self fall to the ground. I lay down and close my eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 pm

I turn to see another Senkaimon opening.
Hmm. Now what is this?
Out steps another Shinigami.
Ahh so I'm not alone am I.
I watch as he lies down to take a nap. I smirk. I crack my bionic knuckles, and send a tiny spark of electricity toward him.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:07 pm

I Feel the attack coming at me but instead of getting up and moving i just roll over out the way. "Feels nice to lay on my side." I smile and start to make snoring noises.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:10 pm

I smirk. I approach the Shinigami, and hover over him. I lower myself to even with him, and kick him in the head.
Wake up. No sleeping lil one.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 pm

I Open my eye and rub my head. I let out a yawn then sit up. "Shouldn't you be sleeping too? Its the middle of the day bat boy." I stand up brush myself off and look him up and down. "So who are you any way?"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:22 pm

I smirk, holding back my temper.
Tsk Tsk Tsk lil one. One does not get far in life by calling others names. I'm Itami Moeru, Captain of Squad 5. And you are?
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:26 pm

I smile. "hehe You just contradicted yourself bat boy, but anyway my Name is Ike. I dont have a squad yet" I sit back down "Caption huh? how boring..... to work for that. Humm So are the reason i was sent here?"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:30 pm

My smirk disappears n is replaced by a bored expression.
Wow you're such a bore to be around. Is this how you always feel. Such a downer. Well anyways since we're here hows bout we have some fun.
I turn and walk a few feet away. Without turning around I say,
Hows a little spar sound. You think you can handle it.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:33 pm

I stand up and my Sp rises. "Spar uh?" I smile and place my hands on my Zans. "Sounds like fun!" My Sp drops back to the way it was and i fall backwards on the ground. "But no thanks thats way to much work"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 pm

I feel his Sp rise, but don't even think twice about it. I turn, and look as he falls back to the ground. His SP dropping along with him.
You're such a drag. What's the point. You'd probably just waste my time. I'd destroy you anyways.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:44 pm

"Yea i bet you would you're a all mighty caption hahah" I close my eyes and relax. "So please move along Caption I have allot of work to do. I have to fill out some papers to get in a squad...... wish there was a easier way".
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:49 pm

I turn to look upon him. A twinkle appears in my eyes.
Prove yourself lil one, and you can be in my squad. Its easy and quite fun for the both of us. What you say?
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:54 pm

I hold my hands up and tilt them back and froth. "hmm Paper or fight?" I stand up and draw my blades "Well that was a easy choice. Im ready when you are." I place myself on the ready.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:56 pm

I smirk.
Its about time ya know. I was starting to think you'd never show some backbone.
I drop into a crouching stance, and extend my claws.
I believe since I'm testing you, you shall have first move.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:01 pm

"Just saying i dont have bankai yet haha my Zans beat me every time" I think to myself for a moment. "Ok lets do it. Rudra Agni!" I release my shikai and right away send a wall of flames at you while i jump into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:03 am

I smirk.
Does not matter if you don't have Bankai as you can work up to that. Such fire, I likes it.
I bring my right hand forward, and put my left hand in my pocket. The wall of flames connect with my hand, and I push it back with a simple thrust. It dispersed before my eyes, tiny flames raining down.
Nice, real nice. What else you got?
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 pm

Once in the air I connect my Zans together and spining them at high speeds creating a tornado of fire. "Not much more than this" I send the Tornado down from the sky at you at the same time i jump back to the ground. I discontent my Zans and rush you head on.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:05 pm

I smirk.
Nice nice.
I raise my right hand once again, and allow the tornado to connect with me. I absorb it into my body. Feeling the power coursing through. Then the burning sensation began to occur. I grunt quietly. I put my hand back into my pocket and stand still so the burning pain lessens.
Now show me more. I know that isn't everything you got. Show me how much control you have over your zans.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:18 pm

I Smile "Nope its all i got fire is the only thing i know." Once i reach you I use Agni to send a strike to your gut at the same time covering it in fire. "Don't let my flames swallow you." Once my blade becomes close I sent out flames then use Rudra to freeze the flames and anything touching them.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Sensing him coming, I activate my Hagane, and has it cover my entire body. I feel nothing as the attack hits me. I smirk as I reach down with my Hagane covered bionic hand, and grab your arm in an attempt to crush it into dust. I then bring my left hand out of my pocket, and hold it over your head. I fire a stream of lightning directly at you.
Are you sure about that?
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:46 pm

I feel the shock but don't let it get to me. "hehe" I let more flames rage out from Agni then freeze them with Rudra encasing your arm and parts of the right side of your body in ice. I then place Rudra into the ground creating Icicles Coming from the ground to rip through you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:56 pm

I smirk. I allow my flames to rise up, their heat increasing. The ice melted around me instantly as the flames became soo hot that only I could bear them. I look down upon him, my body surrounded my flames and crackling electricity. I squeeze harder on his arm, and feel bones pop.
You gotta do better than that.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:33 pm

I place the end of Rudra on your chest letting its chill effect take over making you feel ice cold. I then mix my flames with yours. "Hehe Your way to cocky to be a caption." Even with the heat the Ice reforms around us. "Cold is forever. Melting my Ice wont work" The Icicles rise around us pointed at you. I jump into to air twisting my arm out of your grip and let the Ice Rise high you cut into your body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle of the Xs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Xs   Battle of the Xs Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Xs
Page 1 of 1