Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A Destined Battle EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A Destined Battle EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A Destined Battle EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A Destined Battle EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A Destined Battle EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A Destined Battle EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A Destined Battle EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A Destined Battle EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A Destined Battle EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A Destined Battle I_vote_lcapA Destined Battle I_voting_barA Destined Battle I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A Destined Battle I_vote_lcapA Destined Battle I_voting_barA Destined Battle I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A Destined Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:47 pm

I had just beaten a bunch of zombies. A group of them had ran away, and I was currently following them. They led me into the Karakura Graveyard. I backed them into a corner, and quickly slayed them. I stood up and cracked my bionic knuckles. I quickly sheathed Dami's sword, and wrapped my tail around my waist. The sky was really dark overhead, and it seemed as though clouds were starting to form. I smirked. I'd always felt more comfortable in weather like this.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 pm

I walked over to a pile of scrap, and lied down. I put my arms behind my head, and looked up into the moon. It was mostly hidden behind dark clouds. I liked it, and it made me feel at ease. I didn't know why, but I just did.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:03 pm

I began to hear a rustling noise. I tried to just ignore it, as I was enjoying my relaxing time. The noise began to get louder. I was starting to get really annoyed by it.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:16 pm

I began close my eyes. As soon as they were fully closed, the rustling started to get even louder. Something felt really close. I waited for it to get closer before I would do anything. I just lied there, appearing as though I was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:03 am

My body began to relax as the rustling sound grew louder. With my sense of sight gone, I was able to see using my seismic sense. I extended it all the way out to the rustling sound. I began to see an image of a person. I smirked as the image became more clear.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:30 am

The person was around 7 feet tall. He had broad shoulders with jet black hair that came to his shoulders. He was wearing black gloves and had a hole on the right side of his abdomen. He was wearing a little mini jacket that came to his chest and was open. He had the standard arrancar leg wear and black boots. He also had on black elbow pads.

A Destined Battle Arrancar_Sai_by_ExoLevi
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:56 am

I could tell he was a hollow because of the hole and the fact the remains of his hollow mask was located in his hair. The hollow began to climb up the pile. He was trying to do it as quietly as possible. I smirked. My hearing was a lot better than any normal shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:05 am

The Arrancar got closer and closer to me. I allowed my body to relax. I knew that he wouldn't know I know that he is coming. I was going to let him think he had the element of surprise. In actuality though, I had the element of surprise.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:14 pm

As he neared me, I began to prepare my attack. I would teleport behind him, and deliver a quick barrage of assaults. He would never see it coming. My smirk widened as I thought my plan more and more out. He got closer and closer, and my smirk grew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Destined Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Destined Battle   A Destined Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

A Destined Battle
Page 1 of 1