Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Battle of Endurance EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Battle of Endurance EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Battle of Endurance EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Battle of Endurance EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Battle of Endurance EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Battle of Endurance I_vote_lcapBattle of Endurance I_voting_barBattle of Endurance I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Battle of Endurance I_vote_lcapBattle of Endurance I_voting_barBattle of Endurance I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Battle of Endurance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Battle of Endurance Empty
PostSubject: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:30 pm

-He steps out the Garganta looking around-What is this place?-He walks around with Medianoche taking in the barren scenery-Well lets see what this place has to offer.-He keeps walking with his hands in his pockets-
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Across a great distance - approximately 25 miles from where the Garganta ripped open, a Senkaimon appears. The doors slowly part open as Kyousuke steps out from the heavenly portal. He looks around and grimaces.

"Blegh. You brought me here?" He complains, gazing about over the flat, desolate terrain, "Why the hell would you bring me here? There's...nothing."

As the Senkaimon disappears behind him, he sighs under his breath, "Well, I suppose you'll show me why eventually won't you, Burakkuhoru?" And with that, he begins trekking along the dry, beaten earth...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:41 pm

-He hears Medianoche let out a crow-Yeah you sensed that too didn't you?-He turns his body around in the direction he felt the reiatsu coming from-Lets go visit our little guest-He takes one step before sonido toward where the reiatsu was coming from-
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:50 pm

He had only traveled a quarter of a mile or so before his eyes shifted off into the distance, his brows creasing together a bit. Someone was coming. Craning his head to his left, he watched as a figure suddenly appeared before him. Kyousuke looks him over a moment - a gray-haired man, dawned in what appeared to be a white Shihakusho, and a raven perched on his left shoulder that carried it's own reiatsu.

That wasn't all Kyousuke noticed about him...

'This reiatsu - it bears the resemblence of a Hollow. This must be the reason Burakkuhoru brought me here.'

"Who are you?" He calmly asks the man through a slanted gaze.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 pm

-He sees a man in the distance.He stops on his right foot-My name is Kuroi Karasa.I am Espada Octavo.-He lifts his left shoulder giving Medianoche the signal to fly away-Who might you be?-He feels the reiatsu of the man thats emitting from his body-
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:03 pm

'An Espada? Out here?' He wondered, curious as to what was so important in this desert they were in that an Espada would venture out of Los Noches.

As his bird left them alone, he gauges the man, doing his best to keep his reiatsu output in check, "My name's Kyousuke Junichiro, of Squad 12." He answers to the man, "Tell me, what's an Espada doing all the way out here in this junkyard of land?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm

-He takes his hands out of his pockets grinning-I was testing out something that one of my fraccion members made.This is where i landed.-He puts his left hand in his pocket-Now are we going to keep talking or are we going to fight?-He runs his right hand through his hair-
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 pm

"I'd rather not, if it can be avoided." Kyousuke answers, twisting around to face the Espada directly, "But judging by the anxiousness in your tone, I suppose that's not gonna be an option, is it?" He sets his feet apart about shoulder width, figuring this man must already be in his battle stance; perhaps, he intended to try and fight him with one hand, he thought...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:38 pm

-He grins-It was a simple question that can be answered many ways.-He grins fades away on his face-If we were going to fight i would not leave myself so open to an attack.-He gets into a defensive boxing stance.He swings a right hook that fires a bala from it-
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 pm

His eyes swell slightly as the orb of light barrels toward him. However, he could track it's trajectory with ease, timing the moments to impact before suddenly pulling his head to the right, allowing the attack to soar right over his left shoulder and into the distance...

"That was close." He mutters to himself, "I wasn't expecting him to come out so strongly."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:49 pm

-He grins-Seems i have missed.-He steadies himself again.Getting his balance back on both feet.-When i have opened my eyes the real fight will have begun.Sandbag Beat!-He begins to fire multiple punches at Kyousuke ranging from his head to his stomach-
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Although Kyousuke would never advise anyone to fight him with their eyes closed, he couldn't help but be a little curious why this Espada thought he could - deciding to feel him out a bit.

As his fists came flying, Kyousuke leaned away, just out of their range, dodging his head from side to side, and intercepting the strikes to his midsection with his forearm - blocking some and deflecting others.

'Is he serious right now?' Kyousuke asked himself, observing as another blow was aimed at his chest. Just before impact, he reached up to capture the Espada by the wrist before spinning inward and blasting a sidekick into his exposed ribcage...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 pm

-He stands there as he feels the kick land against his ribcage-Gah!-He holds out his right hand forming a blade of reiatsu-Hmm?-He looks at the hand on his left wrist as he slashes downward at the wrist of Kyousuke-
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 pm

His leg connects with his target, yet it felt like he was kicking a wall of steel; not to mention, the blow inflicted no tissue damage whatsoever.

'He's pretty damn strong. His skin feels as hard as iron.'

Shifting his gaze to his left, he spies a dark blade of energy that formed in his right hand. Caught off-guard by such a bizarre maneuver, he impulsively pulls against the Espada's left arm - using his own limb to receive the blow that would have surely severed his hand from his wist...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:16 pm

He feels himself being pulled. He feels something connect across his skin. He feels a sharp pain coming from his left arm. He looks down to see blood dripping. "You are good." He sonido toward Fear firing a strong right uppercut sheathed in his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Kyousuke's soft brown eyes widen as the Arrancar suddenly vanishes, escaping from his grip which instantly informed him that this Espada, Kuroi Kurasa, was not only strong, but also exceptionally fast. He caught him emerging from a technique known as sonido - the Arrancar equivalent of a Shinigami flashstep - a moment too late, catching an uppercut to his chin...

"Nnff!"

His body arched as it was launched backwards roughly 30 yards before he managed to right himself - curling his legs in to a single, slow backflip. His feet hit the ground, yet the force of the punch pushed him back another 10 yards before Kyousuke finally came to a stop.

Recovering, Kyousuke runs his hand under his chin - surprised by how little that hurt, "That was a nice move, Kuroi." He compliments before flashing a wry grin, "But if you hope to defeat me, you're gonna have to punch a lot harder than that."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:45 pm

He grins. He hears Kyousuke come to a stop. "Thanks,that was just a little taste of my power." He takes one step before vanishing into his sonido. He sonido toward Kyousuke forming a purple bala in his hand. He sonido above him firing down the bala on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:54 pm

A gleam flashed in Kyousuke's eyes as the Espada disappeared a second time, as his own body dematerialized in the form of shunpo, matching his opponent's speed. They both reappear in the same instant, at the exact height above the ground.

With Kuroi aiming his attention at the ground, Kyousuke fires a hard knee up into his chin...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:20 pm

He is caught off guard by Kyousuke knee to his chin. He releases the bala to the ground as he does a backflip in mid-air trying to recover from the kick. He stops coughing up a little blood from biting his tongue. "Nice." He forms a spear of reiatsu in his right hand and throws it at Kyousuke with tremendous force as he regains his balance in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Kyousuke looked on calmly with a stoney expression as he examined his opponent carefully and noticed the dark trail of blood spilling out over his bottom lip. However, he was not without a bit of numbness in his leg either as the Espada's skin still suffered no bruising.

Contemplating a strategy to combat against his solid skin, he observed as the Arrancar suddenly hurled a sharp pole of condensed reiatsu at him. With the distance created between them from his last attacj, it was fairly easy for Kyousuke to dodge it - twisting himself slightly to the left to watch the construct zip by him...

'So he can compress his energy into physical, solid objects.' He deduced, 'That could cost him later on if he's not careful.'
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:18 pm

He grins."What you feel now is only about half of my reiatsu,with my eyes closed I manage to focus on it and hold some of it back." He sonido toward Kyousuke unsheathing both his katana in his right hand and wazakashi in his left hand slashes at Kyousuke chest. This is just getting started. He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:31 pm

A look of concern and disappointment washed over his face as the Espada declared to only be using half of his real power...

"Really?" He asked in a soft voice, "Then if I were you, Espada, I'd back out now." He advised his smiling opponent, "Because to be honest, I'm just getting warmed up here. I wouldn't want you getting seriously hurt in this fight." It was no lie; Kyousuke had not even attempted to tap into his reserves yet, "That is, unless you're just trying to fool me into believing you're actually this weak - being an Espada and all."

His speech was finally silenced as the Arrancar suddenly appeared right in front of him with two swords drawn. By bare reflex, he leaped backwards, barely dodging the blades as they cut an X across his Shihakusho. As he skid to a stop almost 100 feet from his adversary, he makes a quick observation...

'He's moving faster now, but he's still not serious.' He noted, surveying that his eyes were still closed...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:36 pm

"You are funny.Let me show you my real power then!" He grabs his arrancar jacket with his right hand ripping it off revealing his muscular tone and his Espada tattoo. "I am just getting warmed up." He opens his eyes slowly as his deep purple reiatsu began to surround his body. He cracks his neck and sonido toward Kyousuke again grinning heavily while he slashes an X-shape at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Standing quietly on the air, Kyousuke watched as Kuroi discarded his jacket, offering to get serious now. The red and brown dust from the wasteland begin to whirl around them, trapping them in a furious sandstorm as he channeled his power - emitting a royal purple aura of light around himself. His reiatsu explodes outwards, spanning the next few miles as Kyousuke silently observed.

"Well...that is pretty impressive. Nice, polished spirit energy." He compliments his opponent, "This is gonna be interesting."

No sooner after he said that did the Arrancar suddenly appear in front of him, catching him by surprise at the rate his speed suddenly increased. Once again, Kyousuke jumps back, but not before feeling his chest split and release a large spurt of blood. Kyousuke's feet grind to a hard stop - his blood dripping around his feet...

He looked up at his adversary, ogling his swords, 'I dodged by only half a step that time.'

Offering a smirk, Kyousuke composes himself and reaches back over his right shoulder, "Oh yeah, this is gonna be more interesting than I thought." He says as he slowly drew the sword from the sheath...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:50 pm

He grins spinning his blades in both hands. "You are such a formidable opponent. That last time I felt this good is when I killed the 8th Espada." He thinks about defensive stance but pushes those thoughts away. He sonido toward Kyousuke leading with his katana. "Lets not slow down the pace shall we."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Endurance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next