Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Battle of Endurance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBattle of Endurance - Page 2 I_voting_barBattle of Endurance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Battle of Endurance - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBattle of Endurance - Page 2 I_voting_barBattle of Endurance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Battle of Endurance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

Battle of Endurance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Kyousuke focused, never budging from his spot as the Espada appeared before him once again, showing even more speed; however, he was starting to notice a pattern about him. As Kuroi stabs with his katana, Kyousuke turns himself sideways and steps into him, swiping his sword against the Arrancar's wazakashi to prevent him from following up. In the same instant, he launches the point of his elbow out to collide with his adversary's nose...

Last edited by fearless_kyousuke on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:39 pm

He grins widely now. He blocks the slash coming at him with his wazakashi. He hears a crack against his face. He jumps back in mid-air as blood begins to flow from his nose. He sheathes his wazakashi gripping his broken nose with his left hand. He snaps it back in place stopping the blood flow. He still feels the blood dripping from his arm. He begins charging a cero letting the blood mix with it.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:11 pm

He felt Kuroi's nose break against his elbow, but still it felt like he was hitting a plate of iron - sending a shockwave down his arm.

'Well, at least I produced some visible damage this time.' He encourages himself, watching as his opponent jumped back away from him to fix the damage.

He studied him carefully, observing as an orb of crimson light began to form around the Espada's hand. As his blood met with it, the orb suddenly changed color - becoming baptized in a deep shade of purple...

"Hmm...what is he up to?" He pondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:29 pm

"This is the technique that Espada learn.GRAN REY CERO!! He laughs evilly as he releases the cero falling to one knee in mid-air. He looks up as the cero travels grinning. "I told you I was not going to slow down the pace." He stands back to his two feet watching the cero.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Kyousuke's eyes bulge as Kuroi announced one of the Espada's ultimate techniques - the Gran Rey Cero. The blast of dark purple light roared toward him with intense ferocity; Kyousuke could feel the air itself trembling against the strain of its warped power. It closed in on him like a dark freight train...

'It's too fast! I can't dodge!'

On blind instinct, Kyousuke reached back and quickly drew his second sword from behind his left shoulder, crossing them tightly together as the blast hit. As though were as light as a feather, the attack began to drive Kyousuke toward the earth as he fought to prevent himself from being swallowed by the beam - the raging light pummeling his blades as they reflected off in a relentless assault...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:58 pm

He sonido above Kyousuke looking down on him as the cero had connected. "Seems I may have to tap into the stronger cero." He holds out his right fist down at Kyousuke firing another cero to reinforce the Gran Rey Cero. There that should at least do a lot of damage to him. He thinks to himself watching this event happen.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Now on his back against the dusty battleground, Kyousuke struggles to try and overpower the Cero attack. But no matter how much strength he used, he couldn't deflect it...

"Damn it!" He groans out, frustrated.

The energy deflecting off his swords began to burn his face and arms before he felt the attack become even stronger! His arms trembled, his blades began to crack, and his strength wouldn't hold...

"Aarrrggghhh!!!" Kyousuke hollered before the light consumed him and exploded into the ground...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:20 pm

He hears the explosion and grins. "You aren't dead." He jumps down to the ground looking at Kyousuke lying in the crater that surround him. "Let me know when you are ready to finish this fight." He jumps back into mid-air waiting for Kyousuke to get up.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:35 pm

His body was throbbing as the smoke cleared away to reveal Kyousuke laying in the center of a giant sinkhole with his arms crossed in front of his face. Columns of smoke drifted from his limbs and destroyed tattered Shihakusho - stained with blood.

He could hear the Espada taunting him from above, deciding to let him recover from the attack as he shoots a quiet glare at his enemy...

'This is getting a bit serious now.' He thought to himself as he slowly rose to his feet. The sleeves of his attire had been burned up to the shoulders with rivers of blood flowing down both arms. His face had also suffered a gash along his forehead which bled downward, 'Maybe it's time to use it.'
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:58 pm

He begins flexing his muscles as he feels the reiatsu surge. "Lets do this Kyousuke!" He cracks his neck. He forms two spears of reiatsu throwing them into the crowd of smoke. He grins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of Endurance   Battle of Endurance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of Endurance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2