Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Big Battle Royal - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBig Battle Royal - Page 2 I_voting_barBig Battle Royal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Big Battle Royal - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBig Battle Royal - Page 2 I_voting_barBig Battle Royal - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Big Battle Royal

Go down 
+5
Erza
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
SammieRS
Kage [Rangiku]
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Big Battle Royal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:56 pm

I allow Sam to grab my leg. As he grabbed me, I sent my chains to wrap around his body.
Don't think I will let you try anything on me without you taking damage.
I take Inazumi and slash at his right arm, while slashing at his back with Honoo.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 pm

ten shirudo *i summon my zans left arm to black the attack at my back but block the other with my shield on my left arm*
sonic slam *i throw itami into the ground*
you will have to do better than that hado 33 sokatsui *fires the hado at itamis head and upperbody*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:03 pm

The fact that your eyes are watching means.That you are studying me.You are trying to tell if i am more of a long ranged fighter or close range.I prefer close range because then you can really know your oppenent but to get you to come close...-He cuts his thumb-Gran Ray Cero!!!-He fires a cero mixed with his blood at Honjo-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:29 pm

I look in suprise and my eyes turn red as i speak. "Kusari o kiru" My zan becomes my combat knives and i follow my instinct and black flames form around my hands and blade and as i hold them in a cross it spirals and becomes a flamming spiral of black fire and it fires towards the cero like a drill detonating it early and sending me flying back several feet. i land and dig my blades in the ground to stop my skidding and i stand up and dust off several scratches on me and i grin. "Hmph trying to kill me already?"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Fukaku smiles, seeing the blade come at him. Jumping over the attack, he then began chanting "Feel the wrath of battle -" he began, using hirenkyaku liberally to get beneath Koga. "And accepth this sacred chalice" Fukaku said, while a large amount of energy formed at his shoulder, making a white wing. "Sacred bite!" Fukaku finished. A gigantic reiatsu block fell, as Fukaku released his second attack "Licht Regen!" He finished, as a gigantic amount of strong arrows appeared around Koga. "It's over." Fukaku said, after releasing the barrage, panting.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Koga appears to be standing there,memorized as he listens to the Quincy perform his attacks.
In reality Koga has used Utsusemi to show his after image getting pierces with a couple hundred arrows and the after image falls to his knee,bleeding to a large amount.
Koga stands 40 feet away,holding an enoksen over his head with his left hand while his zanpaktou is in his right.
"You know that was kinda hard to escape from too."
Koga jacket falls to the ground,shredded with holes in it.
"And ya know I really liked that jacket."
Koga above Fukkaku and points his right palm down at him.
"Hado 33."
the hado blasts with enormous power.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:49 pm

I watched as the blast came for me. My chains were still wrapped around Sam, so I pulled them down. I brought Sam into the blast so that we both would be hit.
You really didn't think this through. I told you that I would make sure you would be hurt as well.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:54 pm

gear 3 sonic surge *i throw a kick at itamis head to loosen his grip*
*i take a small portion of the hado*
hmmm i see *i attempt stomp my foot on itamis chest*
hado 31 shakkaho *i fire the hado directly at itamis head*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Trying to kill you know.Not yet i wanna fight you.I really want a good challenge and i think you can provide one.Now lets pick things up a little bit moving to slow for my liking!!-He sonido down infront of Honjo slashing his zanpakuto at Honjo left shoulder with his right hand-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:01 pm

"good i was hopping you would attack soon." I let the blade hit and i grin charging black flames and charge ikkotsu into my left arm. i send the punch towards your stomach. "Hells furry"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:06 pm

"What!?" Fukaku gapes, before narrowly dodging the hado by using hirenkyaku. "...Damnit!" Fukaku swears, as he notices some burns on his arm, his escape not totally complete. "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald grail!" Fukaku yells, creating an explosion directed at Koga. Throwing another capsule down, he chanted "Todlich dunst!" as he threw it, a thick mist filling the area suddenly. "I best make this count..." Fukaku worries, quietly releasing his weapon in the mist. a surge of reiatsu filled him again, taking him from near exhaustion to a reasonable amount of energy. "I just hope it's enough to Finish this..."
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Koga shunpoes up above the mist,trying to sense for the Quincy's spirit energy.
"Dam it he's hiding his spirit energy in there. Well Ill just sit tight then."
Koga thinks to himself as he slips his ring off and puts it into his right front pocket.
Koga energy is releases and you can see unshaped white energy with black stripes in the energy.
"Bakudo 73 Tozanshō"
The bakudo triangle barrier appears around Koga as he stands there,waiting to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I feel his kick connect with my head. My chains start to loosen and the hado is coming straight for me. I fully release my chains and shunpo away from the blast. I stop about 10 feet from Sam.
It seems my sealed for isn't enough. Maybe I should use my shikai, i don't know.
I smirk at him.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 pm

hmmm you are fast maybe i should take out the stops
^^ what do you think itami lets get serious ^^
gear 3 sonic impact *moves at twice shunpo speed infront of itami*
*i throw an uppercut towards itamis chin*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:39 pm

-He slides back on his heels coughing up blood-Gah!!That is pretty good.I am getting kind of bored.Lets pick things up even more.The moon now sets.Let the darkness within come out to play.Blood hear my cry your servant awaits.-He cuts his finger on his zanpakuto causing blood to leak on the blade-Gah!!-A cloud of dust forms around Zain as his body begins to change..three tails begin to grow and turn into cobras-Gah!!-his zanpakuto becomes part of his arm leaving him one hand..the cobras slide out an exact copy of his zanpakuto but leaks a purple liquid-This is Venonosas Todavia!!-He smiles and looks at Honjo-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 pm

looks. "Really... the only thing i hate more than poisonous bugs, is poisonus snakes." I grin and run towards you and my body shimers slightly. "guess ill have to get rid of those tails then." i send a punch towards ur snake going over your shoulder my hand at an angle so the blade will cut the snakes head if i succeed.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 pm

"a barrier, eh... Perfect." Fukaku guessed, sensing the barrier outside. "Let's hope it has no other powers. Keeping his energy as down as possible, he cut his finger, before applying the blood to his arrow. "God, I hope this works." Fukaku mutters, as the arrow begins to grow. Wisely, Fukaku pulled lightning from the ground beneath him to make the arrow. Able to shield most, but not all, of his activity using Todlich dunst. The arrow grew to it's full length of ten feet, as he stood in the mist, and he fired it just as it showed itself. "Blitz gott Stange." Fukaku intoned, as the powerful arrow moved at lightning fast speed towards the barrier, and more importantly Koga, slightly faster than shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Koga senses a small spike.
"Why would he fire a tiny attack."

Koga thinks as he examines the area he felt the small spike from.
Koga not even a second later sees a large arrow coming towards Koga and his barrier.
"Danku!"

Koga yells immediately.
The bakudo 73 shattering while the danku manages to hold it back just barely.
"Dam that was strong."
Koga says surprised.
Koga's zanpaktou is engulfed by 6 different colors of reiatsu.
"Magia veterum Tome tua facere(Perform your magic,Tombe of the Ancients"
Koga says and a moment later Koga now holds an old leather book with a 6 pointed star on the front cover.
Koga with his right hand presses the word "Ventus(wind)" and a moment later Koga is surrounded by condensed wind and it lowers down to Koga's knees.
Koga know wears a mini jacket down to the bottom of his ribs,opened, and sleeves loosely down to his sleeves. White Samurai pants with black lined pockets and average shinigami footwear.
The book to is know the same white colored and now open.
"Ventus Inter Scapulas Eius(Blades of the Wind)"The wind around Koga turns into 5 blades of condensed wind,spinning slowly around Koga.
"You will now fear the power of my shikai pathetic Quincy!"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 pm

I watched Sam come toward me. He was extremely fast and I could barely keep up. If not for my seismic sense I wouldn't even have known what happened. I started building up my reiatsu. I didn't have time to get it like I would like, but it would be enough. As he neared me, I released it toward him in a huge burst. It was hot and dangerous.
Dodge this.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 pm

*my throw connects with itamis chin*
*i suffer minor burns from itamis burst of rei*
ow you know that hurt a little too much
hado 63 raikoho *fires the hado at itami*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 pm

-the snakes blade slides out his mouth blocking the attack-I hear something calling my name.I have been ignoring it for awhile.Its time to pay for my sins.Now you will pay for yours!!-The snakes gather over Zain's shoulder holding there mouths open..he does the same with his mouth and left hand he aims at Honjo-Cero Metralleta!!!!-he fires off massive ceros at Honjo from every directions as the snakes move to hit him from all sides..he slides back onto one knee-

Last edited by Zain Legend on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm

I stand behind you as the after image fades from its use-fullness "Youll have to do much better than that. You lack perception." I spin and place fire on my blades and swing to cut the heads off of your snakes from behind.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm

"...damnit..." Fukaku swears, noting the reiatsu burst. "One way to do this. Aku Moking!" Fukaku yells, coming out of the mist to fire a barrage of arrows at Koga. "How did he survive! Rrrr... Come on, Fukaku, you can do this.".. Fukaku charges energy in him at a slow pace, hard to notice, as he jumps closer to Koga, firing a massive amount of arrows, at 40 per second.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 pm

"Ventus Ascendens(Riding the Wind)"
A small very lightly condensed board of wind is created under Koga's feet.
In an instant Koga rides the board to land begin the Quincy,moving at twice the speed of Koga's shunpoe.
Koga swipes his right hand form the left to the right as he speaks his next spell.
"Nam Venti!(Blast of Wind)"
A large blast of condensed wind flies straight for the Quincy's back.
A moment later Koga points all his fingers except his thumb at the Quincy and the blades dive for him, 1 blade staying back.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 pm

I am thrown back by Sam's punch. As I'm thrown back, Sam fires a kido at me. I flip and jump to dodge the hado.
You've done it now. You've released a beast that cannot be tamed. Burn and Electrify all creation in the universe. DESTROYYY HONOO RYUUKIBA AND INAZUMI RYUUKIBA!!!
I release my zanpakuto. The power of my rei destroying the are around me. My flames burning down the vegetation. My wings spread full out and my tail hovered in the air beside me. My fangs and claws were ready to feed and feel blood. My zans grew bigger and their chains wrapped around my arms. My power increased and I felt great.
Are you ready to see what hell feels like lil shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Battle Royal   Big Battle Royal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Battle Royal
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next