Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet I_vote_lcapRizuka Yukino's Technique sheet I_voting_barRizuka Yukino's Technique sheet I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet I_vote_lcapRizuka Yukino's Technique sheet I_voting_barRizuka Yukino's Technique sheet I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet Empty
PostSubject: Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet   Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:01 am

RP Character: Rizuka Yukino

Basic Techniques:

1: Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" ("君臨者よ!血雨の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠す者よ!焦熱と争乱、海隔て逆巻き南へと歩を進めよ!")

2:Rei Claws: the user creates claws of rei over there fingers that are as hard as a zanpakuto blade they take the color of the users rei and the attribute the claws are about 1-2 inches in length and cannot extend further than that (it's in the suggestions thread under "New technique" by Honjo, he's going to add it to the list).

3:Bakudo #39 Enkosen

4:Bakudo #30 Shitotsu Sansen

5:Hado #11 Tsuzuri Raiden

6:Hado #1 Sho

Advanced Techniques:

•Hagane: The user's Reiatsu condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō.

Superior Techniques:
NONE

Unique Techniques:

1.Shikai: N/A
2.Bankai: N/A

Last edited by Koga Wolf on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet   Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:01 am

-Stamps approval hammer- Go RP shake!!!
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet   Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:34 pm

RP Character: Rizuka Yukino

Basic Techniques:

Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation:
"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye
who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
("君臨者よ!血雨の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠す者よ!焦熱と争乱、海隔て逆巻き南へと歩を進めよ!")

Rei Claws: the user creates claws of rei over there fingers that are as hard as a zanpakuto blade they take the color of the users rei and the attribute the claws are about 1-2 inches in length and cannot extend further than that.

Bakudo #39 Enkosen

Bakudo #30 Shitotsu Sansen

Hado #11 Tsuzuri Raiden

Hado #1 Sho

•Shunpo: Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance.

•Ikkotsu (Single Bone): A powerful punch capable of doing medium damage to the opponent.

32. Ōkasen (黄火閃, Yellow Fire Flash) Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.

[1]9. Hōrin (Disintegrating Circle) Causes an orange hued tendril with
spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to
trap a target. the end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing
them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The
Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!" ("自壊せよロンダニーニの黒犬!! 一読し・焼き払い・自ら喉を掻き切るがいい!")

26. Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending
light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and
reiatsu of the user or specified object.

4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.

Advanced Techniques:

•Hagane: The user's Reiatsu condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō.

73. Sōren Sōkatsui (双蓮蒼火墜, Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety. Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens." ("君臨者よ!血肉の仮面・万象・羽ばたき・ヒトの名を冠す者よ!蒼火の壁に双蓮を刻む 大火の淵を遠天にて待つ")

63. Raikōhō (雷吼炮, Thunder Roar Cannon) Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
("散在する獣の骨!尖塔・紅晶・鋼鉄の車輪 動けば風 止まれば空 槍打つ音色が虚城に満ちる!")

54. Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) Fires a blast
of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when
it makes contact.

Superior Techniques:

•Shunko: A special form of Kido. To perform it, the user must connect his arms, legs, or fists against the enemy's body. They then release a burst of Kido energy from the connected body part that passes through the enemy's skin, dealing no external damage, and directly attacks the enemy's insides. Using it on a limb, such as an arm or leg, can leave the muscles so damaged that the limb goes numb. When used on the torso, the victim can sometimes begin to cough up blood from the internal damage. However, firing it repeatedly can put the user in severe fatigue.

81. Danku (斷空, Splitting Void) Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's Hadō #88.

•Sōkotsu (Double Bone): Stronger than Ikkotsu, it is a powerful two-fisted punch.

Unique Techniques:

Shikai: Hisame. Command: Engulf. Rizu's zanpakuto turns into a white and silver naginata with a 7 foot reach and 2 foot serrated blade. The 3 shikai abilities are as follows:

Shimo uzu (frost vortex): Summons a whirling tornado of frost and ice. Can be used defensively to surround Rizu or offensively to hit or trap an enemy.

Fuyu no shimo (winter frost): A blast of snow and ice is sent towards the enemy. If the blade of Hisame is plunged into a surface, sending this attack will cause area to freeze.

Tōketsu kiri (freezing fog): A thick fog surrounds Rizu and freezes the hydrogen particles in the air into small ice crystals. They can be manipulated to take shape at Rizu's will in an offensive or defensive fashion.

Bankai: Hisame: Kori Hana. Rizu's zanpakuto dissolves into a whirl of snow flakes and spins around her, changing her shihakusho into a knee-high, bright white kimono, leaving the scarred mark on her chest from her fusion with Hisame visible and faintly glowing white. She no longer posesses a sword, leaving her hands glowing with cold, white reiatsu to create and manipulate ice and snow. The bankai abilities are as follows:

Kori no yosai (ice fortress): Rizu hits the ground with both palms, causing the battleground to freeze. From the ground up, an ice fortress begins to form quickly, surrounding Rizu or both she and her opponent. It can be used defensively as well as offensively; once the barrier is built, Rizu can manipulate the ice from the structure and the ground.

Dai konran (maelstrom): Rizu snaps her fingers and summons a large whirlpool of snow and ice spinning rapidly as a vortex. It can be summoned to appear from above, below or in front of/behind the opponent. It can be used defensively by absorbing up to 95% of the attack's power depending on how strong the attack (e.g., can stop about 80% of a Soren Sokatsui; futile against Bakudo and wide range Kido such as Kurohitsugi).

Rizu can surround herself with the maelstrom for defense against wide range Kido, but doing so will cause her recoil damage. It can also be used offensively by swallowing the opponent. Once inside the maelstrom, the opponent will be thrashed around and then tossed back out violently.

Reito kaen (frozen flames): Rizu summons freezing cold energy that behaves like flames; cold enough to burn to the touch, rivaling fire. She can send it out as a blast or wave, or surround herself with the fire as a moderate defense to close range, hakuda and fire attacks. The ice flames can be manipulated and shaped to Rizu's whim.

Reito-en no hane (blades of frozen flames): Rizu summons one 4 inch claw-like appendage on each of her hands. It's similar to the rei claw ability, though each claw is overflowing with her white-hot flames. Reito kaen must be active before it can be used. Optimal for close range attacks as well as against fire; can cause burns at sub-zero temperatures wherever she cuts, slowly lowering the body temperature.

Last edited by x_shakedown on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet   Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet   Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 pm

reapproved my LT:)
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet   Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm

approved LT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet   Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Rizuka Yukino's Technique sheet
Page 1 of 1