Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Emiko's Technique sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Emiko's Technique sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Emiko's Technique sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Emiko's Technique sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Emiko's Technique sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Emiko's Technique sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Emiko's Technique sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Emiko's Technique sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Emiko's Technique sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Emiko's Technique sheet I_vote_lcapEmiko's Technique sheet I_voting_barEmiko's Technique sheet I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Emiko's Technique sheet I_vote_lcapEmiko's Technique sheet I_voting_barEmiko's Technique sheet I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Emiko's Technique sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Emiko's Technique sheet Empty
PostSubject: Emiko's Technique sheet   Emiko's Technique sheet EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Basic techniques

Code:
Hirenkyaku:
similar to the Shunpo of the shinigami, or the Sonido of the arrancar, Hirenkyaku is a move used for quick bursts of movement. gathering spirit particles underfoot, the quincy "rides" these particles to the desired location, allowing fast movement. at more advanced levels, a Quincy can use this skill to "walk in air" and create platforms for themselves, as well.

Heizen:
this Ginto spell creates a rectangular beam of energy using Ginto capsules, which can slice through the opponent.
Incantation: " feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - sacred bite!

Wolke:
This technique creates a large blast of energy. It can be used for offensive purposes, or to cushion a fall.
Incantation: Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald grail!

Mahō teishi:
Creates an energy barrier, adorned with a roman cross symbol, directly in front of the Quincy. the barrier does nothing to stop a person, or zanpakuto, but can block kido's, or any "magical" ability used by hollows. this also works against some kido-like abilities used by shinigami's zanpakuto or hollows special abilities in their release form. ~Technique compliment of AgentAAA~

Bakuhatsu Raito:
The user fires an arrow, which, when it impacts on anything, or simply when the user causes it to remotely, detonates in an explosion of light and sound, effectively blinding and/or rendering the opponent deaf, depending on how it's fired. the main difficulty, is that the arrow takes a few seconds to charge, is distinctive due to being a glowing white, and does no physical damage to anything it hits. this is a draining technique for beginners, but is much easier on the systems of those more experienced. ~Technique compliment of AgentAAA~

spinnennentz:
Using a Ginto capsule, the user creates cords of reiatsu to entangle the opponent. the cords are very sticky, similar to spiderweb, and the number od cords is great enough to entangle the entire body, making this a difficult technique to resist even with greater reiatsu. the cords themselves are quite easy to dodge, however, so other preperations must be made beforehand as well.

Ginto arrow:
Using a silver ginto capsule, the quincy mixes the liquid in the capsule with an arrow of energy to fire a powerful arrow. Regardless of the person using it, the arrow will become twice as large and a metallic silver, and leave a silver energy trail behind it. this technique is extremely penetrating, and can break through most basic defense techniques. However, it loses any homing capabilities, and it's strength is dependent on the user. Depending on the strength of the user, the power of the attack can go from being only somewhat stronger than the users, to being able to stop and penetrate through a cero. ~Technique compliment of AgentAAA~

Gritz: This technique forms a man-sized barrier around it's target, adorned with a pentagonal quincy cross.
Incantation: " A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!

Advanced Tech

Code:

Sprenger:
This technique uses five Seele Schneiders to create a pentagon-shaped seal which, when activated, causes a massive explosion within its borders. When an object or a person stands within the middle of the Pentagon the placement of the fifth Seele Schneider can trap them by wrapping and binding their legs to the ground with dense spirit particles. The Seele Schneiders function as accumulators, gathering the necessary amount of spirit particles to create the explosion. The liquid inside a silver tube acts as the trigger. The preparations for the technique combined with the charging time for the Seele Schneiders make its use in battle impractical unless the user has a partner that can stall to buy time, or has enough strength to create the formation while under attack.

Ransotengai: This is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body with strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming strings out of countless spiritrons. using this technique, the user can control their own body like a marionette, allowing them to move despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would normally impede movement.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Emiko's Technique sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emiko's Technique sheet   Emiko's Technique sheet EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:23 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Emiko's Technique sheet
Page 1 of 1