Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Can it be done - Page 6 I_vote_lcapCan it be done - Page 6 I_voting_barCan it be done - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Can it be done - Page 6 I_vote_lcapCan it be done - Page 6 I_voting_barCan it be done - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Can it be done

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

Can it be done - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:42 pm

*Rizu doesn't blink as she watches Itami decapitate the prisoners and feels his aura spike behind her. Using Hagane, she manages to deflect the majority of the cuts that she had sensed, a couple cutting shallowly into her back. Grinning, she shunpos above Itami, standing upside down on the ceiling of her fortress. She brings both of her arms, held out horizontally at each side, together in a strong and loud clap. As she does, a shower of dagger-like ice shards rains from the ceiling, coming at Itami from all directions.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 pm

I grin as I look up at the shards coming down. A barrier of hot flames form around me. The shards melt from the intense heat and with a snap of my fingers, the barrier expands, beginning to melt the entire fortress. "You really shouldn't play with fire Rizu. It burns." My blade becomes covered in black rei as I raise it above my head. In the blink of an eye I slash, forming a crescent moon shaped blast. "Kuro Gengetsu!"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 pm

*Rizu disappears as the blast comes towards her, narrowly avoiding it.* Reito kaen. *After bursting into white, subzero flames, she appears directly behind Itami and grins, speaking in a silvery whisper.* So does ice. *With those words, Rizu exhales and blows a wide arc of ice cold fire towards Itami, point blank.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:55 pm

I feel the icy flames coming toward me. I begin to back away, and raise my sword to fire another attack, but the cold strikes me like a 2 ton truck. I begin to shiver and feel myself going numb. I growl as my rei fights against this. I open my mouth, and fire a blast of lightning toward Rizu, trying to get her to stop the attack.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:02 pm

*Rizu spins herself around, using the flames around her as a barrier. Some of the lightning manages to make it through, causing her to wince and stop. Scorch marks on her cheeks and arms from the fiery barrier she went up against, she smiles, panting silently.* Not bad, Itami. You are indeed worthy of that haori.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 pm

I grin as I shunpo back some, letting my rei heat me up as I try to regain my breath and energy. "I see why you have yours. You're no push over." Suddenly a prisoner wonders to close. I grab him by the face and crush his skull with my bare hand. "Now where were we." I take up my sword and fire another Kuroi Gengetsu. "Kuroi Gengetsuu!"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:34 pm

*Rizu smirks and launches herself up and over the crescent moon sent hurtling towards her, beginning to glow a bright white.* Let's get this over with then, shall we? Shunko. *Rizu shunpos directly in front of Itami and draws her left arm back, her hand clenching into a fist as she sends an extremely powerful hit towards his gut.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:45 pm

I saw her jump into the air, and just growled. I began to prepare for another strike by charing the attack the blade. The black rei outlined in red formed on the blade and gave it an ominous feeling. Her sudden appearance was not expected, and I didn't have time to dodge, so instead I struck. I slashed down with the blade, releasing the power of the attack should it make contact. I felt her fist hit my gut, and blood was released from my mouth, but I kept up my attack on her.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:30 pm

*Rizu used Hagane to strengthen her skin and created a thin barrier of ice over her skin from her reiatsu as she attempts to dodge to the right of the attack, but fails. Her protection managed to weaken the blow, but still left a gash on her left shoulder. Rolling off to the side, she lands in a kneel, panting.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:46 pm

I looked at her. "Impressive. You have gotten a lot better since we last fault Rizu." I stood and stretched out. I wiped some blood from my lip and preceded to walk toward her with a devilish grin. My fangs gleamed in the sun as I burned and electrocuted prisoners left and right. I felt something in me telling me to do this. I don't know what this was, but it called to me. I took a deep breath and as I opened them, my rei was flowing around me in a wave like motion. It swirled faster and faster, but also got closer til it covered my entire body. "Inbred Dragon Power: Defense!" The rei dispersed and there I stood with dragon scales covering my body. I grinned as I shunpoed toward Rizu. I appeared in front of her with my sword raised and in a single motion brought it down with black rei covering it. "Kuroi Gengetsu." As I said this, the energy was released from the blade and shot toward Rizu for even more damage so that there was the blast and blade strike for her to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 pm

*As Itami brought his sword down, Rizu shunpo'd backwards and lifted her hand up quickly.* Dai konran! *She surrounds herself in a vortex of freezing cold water and shards of ice, bracing herself for the impact she'd receive from her own attack. It deflects most of the blast sent by Itami. As she dispels the maelstrom, she appears covered in cuts and contusions, chuckling.* I've broken my own rule and underestimated you, Itami-taicho.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 pm

I lift my sword and place it on my shoulder. I let my forearm rest on the hilt as I stood straight up at her. "You underestimate me. I've underestimated you. You aren't the same Rizu I fought those years ago. Now let me see the full extent of your power." A barrier of flames erect around me and becomes covered in electricity as I stare down at you.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm

*Rizu grins and begins to stand up as a hell butterfly lands gracefully on her shoulder. She sighs softly and stretches as she stands.* I would love to, Itami-taicho. But it appears we have other things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:38 pm

I growl as one appears on mine and gives me the information of a war beginning. I nod as Rizu leaves and I follow. "We will finish this." It was time for war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can it be done
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 :: 12th Division Headquarters-
Jump to: