Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Can it be done EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Can it be done EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Can it be done EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Can it be done EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Can it be done EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Can it be done EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Can it be done EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Can it be done EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Can it be done EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Can it be done I_vote_lcapCan it be done I_voting_barCan it be done I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Can it be done

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:24 am

I lead Nichi on toward Squad 12. I knew Honjo would be here. Considering his history with Koga as well I think I might know where he'd be at. It was a wild guess, but the only thing that I had to go on. I had been hearing about how him and Rizu had been searching through the remains of the SRDi.

We neared Squad 12 as the sun began to set overhead. I quickened my pace as I wanted to hurry and get there. The bleeding had stopped and the right shoulder part of my haori was stained with blood. I didn't care as this was just a minor injury.

We reached Squad 12, and entered. I quickly maneuvered about til I got to Koga's old office. I had ignored all the members that I'd passed by as my mind was focused on 1 thing and 1 thing only. I approached the wall that had caused some problems with me earlier when I first entered this office. I took a deep breath and took a few steps til I had completely went through. I walked down the steps rapidly and when I reached the end, there was Honjo.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 am

I turn arouns not waring my haori or coat in just the black portion of my outfit. Welcome Itami, tachi. Rizu had Ayame and i work on a new serum that should help you." I turned towards ayame and she hands me a saringe. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:30 am

I look back at Tachi. I look back at Honjo and went forward.
I appreciate this Honjo. Do whatever needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:31 am

Tachi followed Itami every which way they went, not bothering to ask Itami where they were going. He seemed hurried or like something was really important- Tachi didn't want to interrupt that. They made it in to a lab of some kind, Tachi gripping hard to Itami's haori. They came to Honjo, and Tachi bit his lip, hiding behind Itami more. He still didn't like him much, and Tachi wondered why Itami came here. Him and Honjo didn't seem on good terms, after all.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:38 am

I turned towards you and grip your arm and grin "Trust me after this well be very even on your attempts at my daughters lives and afterwards we can begin your training maybe..but i need to do something first. in the mean time after wards i need to speak to Tachi if you dont mind youll be unconsious and in your spirit world fighting your zanpakuto spirit." I jab the needle into his arm before he can fully take in my words. "you may feel a slight pinch...followed bu excrusiating pain and agony then when you believe youll die from teh pain becasue its so unbearable you cant even become unconsious. You wil pass out and enter your zans relm from there survival and regaining your powers is up to you."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 am

I hear some of the words, but once he injected the stuff in the serum into me, my eyes became fuzzy and pain raced all over my body. I tried to keep myself from screaming out, but the attempt failed. My screams echoed throughout the lab. My body begins to waver before I crumple onto the floor. I then appear in a creepy graveyard that I've never seen before. I begin to wonder around, my arms still gone. I began to shake as for the first time, I was scared.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:59 am

Tachi was confused by what the two were saying. He stayed behind Itami anyways, content that he was safe. He was about to ask what was going on before Honjo injected something into Itami. Itami screamed and fell to the floor, and Tachi's first reaction was to scream too. He screamed still as he fell to the ground next to Itami. "ITA-CHAN?!" He screamed out, grabbing onto Itami's shoulders and shaking him. "ITA-CHAN?!?!?!?!?!" Tachi began to shake wildly and looked up at Honjo with wide eyes, his entire body in tremors and tears in his eyes. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU BASTARD! He yelled at Honjo.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:13 am

I look at you with warm eyes and a stern expression. " I am ..." I remember earlier your snapping and i walk past you without another word and up the stair well. " if you want to avenge his death youll have to come after me."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:17 am

I walk around the graveyard. My body was still shaking and my mind began to play tricks on me. I thought I heard all kinds of sounds. Each one made me jump and cower in fear. I don't know why I was acting this way, but I couldn't help it. It was as though I'd been broken and was unable to be fixed. Maybe I had finally just given up. It seemed as though I walked forever in this graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:24 am

Tachi screams out in rage and jumps up, shaking. "YOU KILLED HIM! YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD!" Tachi spat at Honjo and chased after him, his Asauchi already drawn. "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL SPILL YOUR BLOOD EVERYWHERE!" Tachi's eyes were crazed and he was long past just snapping- His other self, his mask, was gone. He wasn't even just at the surface of his insanity. He was deep in it, and had the complete intent to murder Honjo. He wasn't just snapped, he was shattered. He had been broken to pieces that formed a new him. His Reiatsu spilled out and chipped pieces of the lab as his eyes darkened and his pupils dilated. "YOU'RE DEAD!" He continued to chase Honjo wherever he was going.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:42 am

I began to hear a rustling sound from far off. I was scared to go near it for fear of what could be hiding there. I began to step back, trying to get as far from it as possible. As I stepped back, I felt something behind me. I brought my hand back to feel on it. It was hard like cement and cold, very cold. I slowly turned to see what could possible be the cold, cement-like object that was behind me.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:47 am

What stood before me was a huge tombstone. It came to about my waist and had skulls upon it. I began to shake even harder as my emotions began to take over me. I was afraid of this place and wanted to leave. This place was just to creepy and it seemed abandoned anyways. I don't know how I had gotten here, but I wanted so desperately to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 am

I became desperate. My every movement, my every thought, registering to that of somebody who has lost his grip on the world. My body swung back and forth. I whimpered in fright, wanting desperately to leave.
Somebody, anybody help me.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:11 am

Noises began to make themselves known throughout the graveyard. I yelped as I tried to run. At first my legs wouldn't comply. I struggled against some unknown force that held me in place. I grunted and cried. I fought and shook. All my efforts, although, were in vain against this unseen, unimaginable force.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Voice 1: So you dared to show your yourself here after everything that you've put us through.
I turned my head, trying to locate the voice. I tried moving, but was still stuck where I stood. I grunted as I strained to move.
Voice 2: Look at you. So pathetic. I don't know how you were ever our master.
I froze at that last word. Master? I felt the hold on my body release, and I stumbled forward, almost hitting my head on the giant tombstomb in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 pm

I grunt as I turn around. There was nobody there. Laughter rang out all around me, and I could only growl as I tried to find the culprit. I turn back to the tombstone. I figured that maybe that could give me some idea as to where I was. I wiped away dust and grime that seemed to be neverending.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:15 pm

The laughter continued all around me. It seemed that it wasn't just outside of me, but inside of me as well. My head throbbed, delaying my work as I tried to make out the writing upon the tombstone. I dropped to my knees in agony. I shook my head, screaming for the pain to stop. I couldn't hear myself think. All I could hear was that cursed laughter. I cried real tears. They flowed down my face and fell to the ground. I beat upon the ground and screamed, wanting everything to stop.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Suddenly the laughter stopped. The wind seemed to pick up around me and a heavy fog rolled through, covering up the graveyard and giving it an ominous feeling. I shivered as I slowly stood up. The moon seemed to brighten and a beam of light shot down. It enveloped the huge tombstone in front of me. The tombstone shown up enough that I could easily read what was written, but as I read, my breathing seemed to quicken and I felt like everything was being turned upside down. What was written was not at all what I expected. It said, "Here lies Itami Moeru."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:00 pm

I take a bumbling step back in disbelieve. My mouth was gaped open and I quickly shut it. I tried to shake my head as though it was a bad dream, but the words never changed. I couldn't believe it. It couldn't be true. It wasn't true. I knew I wasn't dead. It wasn't possible. I wasn't meant to die yet.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Suddenly it seemed as though the entire world had been enveloped in darkness. The moon disappeared and all light vanished with it. I couldn't see nothing. I felt truly alone. I thought I was alone before, but this was different. There was always something that I'd look forward to, but now there was nothing. I didn't know what to do. I was lost, and couldn't be found.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:47 pm

I began to hear a noise once again. It was no longer laughter that I heard. It sounded more of a disappointed type of ordeal. I lifted my head in search of the sound, but nothing was in sight. I began to think that maybe I'd gone crazy after all. That maybe this has what has befallen upon me.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:59 am

I begin to hear a snickering sound. It was faint at first, but soon grew loud that it seemed to fill the entire graveyard. I looked around for it. Left and right, right and left, but nothing showed up. I sighed in defeat. What was going on is what constantly ran through my mind now.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:05 am

Voice 1: You look so fucking pathetic right now. It's really pissing me off you know. I don't know how we ever were under your control.
Voice 2: Worthless trash. You will never hold the power that we once gave you again. It is here and now that you shall die.
I heard the voices, but couldn't find them.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 am

Voice 1: Up here trash.
I looked up. The world still seemed to be swallowed in endless darkness. I thought everything was blacked out, but the tombstone still remained. There above the tombstone stood 2 figures. They seemed powerful and yet familiar.
H.Honoo. Inazumi.
Honoo
Spoiler:
Inazumi
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:15 am

Honoo: So you do remember us. What a pain.
I stood up and growled. My tear-stained face took up the illusion of my old self, but that wasn't how I felt on the inside. I was scared. They were different than before. Before they wanted me to get stronger, but now they just won't me dead.
Inazumi: Your life has come to its end Itami. This will be your deathplace, and this tomb shall be were you lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can it be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can it be done   Can it be done Empty

Back to top Go down

Can it be done
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 :: 12th Division Headquarters-
Jump to: