Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 I_vote_lcapItami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 I_voting_barItami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 I_vote_lcapItami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 I_voting_barItami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I easily dodge the attack and stand upon the ground. My head hangs down and my body shakes uncontrollably. I clench my fangs and teeth in rage and begin to growl, softly at first til it became loud enough that it seemed to echo throughout the outlands. Flames and lightning formed all around me and surround us. The flames and lightning close in til we were trapped in the orb. The condensed ball that I'd been charging now hovered before me and it then formed a sword.
Spoiler:
It's time for all talking to stop.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Fukaku merely charged, using Hirenkyaku to boost his speed. in his left hand, he held a seele schneider, which he struck out at X's chest with, while in his right hand he held a black charge of energy, which he used immediately after striking out with the schneider to hit Itami in the stomach with a straight punch.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:26 pm

I fold my arms as Fukaku meets my barrier head on. The flames and electricity then begin to envelop him and with a simple snap of my fingers I increase the amount and intensity of them. I bring my sword down upon his body with breakneck speed. Then in a simple yet too fast to believe spin, I slash at his back as I appear on the outside of the huge orb that I had created. I then close my hand and the orb begins to close in around Fukaku. The flames and electricity rush with a hungering want as its need to devour him surfaced.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Fukaku smiled. "Kurayami Kanae." Fukaku said, as gravity suddenly increased around them, in the area of the pillars, affecting everything in the radius but Fukaku. A black surge of reishi surged inwards, similar to a tidal wave, tall and imperious. absorbing all reishi it touched, it knocked anything too large to simply absorb around like a true tidal wave as it absorbed their reishi, such as Itami. Moving inwards at a rapid pace, Fukaku, almost as soon as this happened, fired a "shumatsu taiho" at the bottom of the orb, Dodging Itami's slash but taking a slightly deep cut to the shoulder, as the blast froze what it hit and went through. Fukaku cut through the ice, and quickly exited the smaller orb..
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:10 pm

I grunt as I feel my rei being absorbed.

This is really pissing me off.

I glance at each pillar as I felt my rei being sucked away. I couldn't fight against it and felt like going down to my knees, but wouldn't. I would not show any signs of weakness as I barely stood there. My body felt heavy and I glared at Fukaku.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:49 pm

"Is it? Good. I want you angry, and hating me. Do you know why? Because I can't wait to see you, seething in rage, froth at the mouth, when I put an arrow through your heart." Fukaku said emotionlessly. "Licht..." Fukaku began, as a black wing formed behind him. His lips curled up in a condescending smirk, he simply finished "Regen." Before firing several thousand arrows at Itami, from 5 paces away.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:58 pm

I grimace as I see the approaching arrows. A barrier forms before me made from both my elements. I feel the impact of the arrows upon the barrier. I'm thrown back and it immediately disperses.
Looks like you get you revenge. This isn't over.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 am

"It won't be, as long as you have power. You're a rabid dog." Fukaku explained "And I won't have you with the capability to terrorize Karakura town any longer.". Taking out a schneider, Fukaku stabbed itami in two specific spots. "if you live, I will let you... but you'll no longer have the power to hurt anyone, anymore." Fukaku said, walking away, without a second look. "Goodbye... Itami Moeru. Zain deserved more. he deserved your death. Pray I don't regret the mercy I gave you, despite that fact."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:45 am

Pain is all over my body. I couldn't take it anymore and drop the ground. I writhe upon the ground and felt my power leaving me. Blackness cover my eyes and I feel them getting heavy. As they closed I remembered everything that has happened to me up til now. Then I passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2