Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Fukaku's incredible training. I_vote_lcapFukaku's incredible training. I_voting_barFukaku's incredible training. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Fukaku's incredible training. I_vote_lcapFukaku's incredible training. I_voting_barFukaku's incredible training. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Fukaku's incredible training.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Fukaku's incredible training. Empty
PostSubject: Fukaku's incredible training.   Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:47 am

Fukaku brought out his bow, already waiting to release it. "I have to train harder." He said to himself. "That man from soul society was a lieutenant. They will send people after me. and if and when they do..." Fukaku suppressed a shudder. "just so long as they don't send the 12th division after me. If I die, I'd rather it not be after weeks of experimentation."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fukaku's incredible training.   Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:53 am

Fukaku walked over to the nearest abandoned building, readying his bow. "Anyone in here?" He asked, watching as a rat skittered out. "Target practice!" he though to himself, shooting the rat with his bow quicker than one could blink. "This building should do" Fukaku said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fukaku's incredible training.   Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:11 am

Fukaku jumped at a nearby box, kicking it into the wall. "Then, when it ricochets, I can use it as a target to-" Fukaku was interrupted from his thoughts by a bang sound. the box hit the wall and promptly exploded into a thousand pieces. "did I kick it that hard?" Fukaku asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fukaku's incredible training.   Fukaku's incredible training. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:32 am

Fukaku fired an arrow at the wall, watching it break a hole in the granite. "So it wasn't just the wall's durability..." He said to himself. As he had just figured out, his captain class reiatsu had enhanced his abilities dramatically. "...no time to get wrapped up." He said to himself, as his bow began to change shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fukaku's incredible training.   Fukaku's incredible training. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukaku's incredible training.
Page 1 of 1