Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms I_vote_lcapItami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms I_voting_barItami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms I_vote_lcapItami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms I_voting_barItami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms Empty
PostSubject: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Fukaku kept walking along the outskirts, thinking to himself. "I really wish I could kill that bastard... and I wish I knew why Ajiro doesn't. regardless, he might be useful in the arrancar wars... at least if he dies there, it wouldn't cause any stigma on my own name..." Fukaku thought, continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:56 pm

The Senkaimon opened before me. I had decided to have a little stroll and train some on the outskirts of Karakura Town. I exited the Senkaimon and started walking in a random direction. My wings drooped down and my tail was wrapped around my waist. My captain's haori billowed behind me as I walked. I stopped suddenly as I approached an old friend.
It's been sometime Fukaku.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:59 pm

"Itami... Is there some reason you're talking to me, because if it's not a good one, I'm just going to ask you to piss off." Fukaku said, anger rising at his very appearance. "What, did you come to piss on Zain's grave one last time?"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:08 pm

I cackle outloud and the wind carries it throughout the outlands. I allow my tail to fall to the ground and my wings to spread out some.
Now is that a way to treat an old friend. Come now you are more civil than that. Aren't we comrades?
I smirk at that last comment. My fangs glistened in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:13 pm

"In case you can't tell, Itami, we're on opposite sides now. comrades help one another, so I suppose it might be half true. I helped you, after all, and saw nothing in return. No loyalty. No respect... just death." Fukaku said, looking at him. "Meanwhile, you got to go play hero in the seireitei. Am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:36 pm

I continue to smirk as I crack my neck and give a simple shrug.
I don't consider what I did heroism. I was weak and must get stronger to kill everything and everybody. That's all I see. Comrades or not I do not care. Its that simple.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:02 pm

"I think the simplest way to express my feeling is this simply sentence: Piss off." Fukaku said, walking away. "You wish to become the seireitei's rabid little dog - then go rot there, for all I care."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 pm

My face darkens. All traces of laughter (although it wasn't the good kind anyways) had escaped me. I growl and appear in front of Fukaku with my back facing him. My rei was spilling out rapidly. Flames and lightning covered the ground and air around me.
You're really pissing me off lil boy.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:15 pm

"Hahahahaha... Since when did you learn to talk so big, Itami." Fukaku said, smirking. "Move from my path before I lose my ability to suppress this urge to kill you.". Fukaku keeps walking, a black charge in his hand. "3 seconds..."

Last edited by AgentAAA on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:30 pm

My body begins to shake and my head hangs down as I try to control myself. I bare my fangs, growling through clenched fangs. Flames covered my right hand and leg. Lightning covered my left hand an leg.
If you wish, our fight begins now Fukaku.
I spin swiftly. I raise my right leg and send a kick to his side which I then flip and bring my heel down upon his head.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Fukaku grins. "Predictable as expected..." Fukaku says, Dodging underneath what appeared to be a side kick, upon seeing the attack change to an overhead smash, Fukaku used an uppercut upwards - an ordinarily suicidal move, if not for the large formation of jagged ice jutting outwards from Fukaku's hand - to hit Itami's leg head on. "Toketsuken!" Fukaku exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 pm

I smirk as I suddenly appear behind Fukaku. My face for now betrays no emotion. I thrust my clawed left hand toward his back. My cheeks then puffed out. I opened my mouth and let a jet of hot fire shoot out.
You've learned some new moves I see.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Fukaku disappears just as fast, Using hirenkyaku to move to the side of Itami and turns around. Firing hundreds of arrows at Itami, Fukaku simply responds "You never learned about any of my moves, Itami. I shows you only the barest hint of what I know."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:55 pm

The arrows rush at me. Smoke forms about and it would appear that they'd hit me, but as the smoke cleared it was another story. There I stood within a barrier of fire with electricity circling around it. My face looked bored and unsatisfied as I put my hands in my pockets. The barrier was still active as I looked down upon you.
Is that it Fukaku. I'd figured you'd be better than that after all these years. To think you were once my ally. Now you're nothing but a pathetic mutt.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:02 pm

"Is that it? And here I felt I might go easy on you, simply rough you up a bit, and let you crawl back to the seireitei with your tail behind your legs." Fukaku says, keeping up the swarm of arrows with no trouble "Shumatsu... Taiho." Fukaku said, charging a black ball of energy in his hand, before releasing it and firing off a blast that froze whatever it touched.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 pm

I laugh as I formed a black javelin of pure rei in my hand.
Seishin Jaberin
I threw the javelin toward the oncoming onslaught of attacks. The javelin went through my shield no problem and met the arrows head on. They collided and the explosion caused smoke to form about. Using that to my advantage I quickly float up into the air, my barrier still active.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Fukaku rises, using hirenkyaku, to meet X in the air. "You know, Itami, I'll have no problem killing you where you stand - right here, right now. And here I went out of my way to avoid doing so. Regardless, I have no problem with this. By the end of our confrontation, one of us will be dead, I think." Fukaku said, smirking. "As it should be."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:28 pm

I give an I don't give a crap shrug as I face him. I raise my hand and flames appear on the outside of my barrier. They rush at Fukaku and I begin to smirk as I hold back my pleasure of wanting to kill him.
Well lets make this a fun one.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Firing off another Shumatsu Taiho to stop the blast, Fukaku Hirenkyaku's upwards, before throwing a silver capsule at itami "Heizen!" Fukaku says, a gigantic silvery block of reishi forming as he utters these words. Rushing towards Itami at formidable speed, Fukaku hides himself from view behind it as he creates a black charge...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 pm

I erect another barrier to give me a double barrier. The block collides, but it is nothing to me. I shunpo to the side and flames form on the outside of the barrier. I expand the fire to cover the entire area within 30 feet.
You could've avoided this. You will suffer for your ignorance.
The flames grow hotter and electricity is mixed in with them.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Fukaku jumps high upwards, away from the barrier, before continuing his arrow barrage. "I'm not the one who started this. You're nothing but a warmonging brat, without a clue of how the real world works. I'll show you, then." Fukaku said, energy snaking away from him, before creating a circle of six black pillars on the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:46 pm

I give another shrug before appearing beside him. The barrier dispersed and the flames and electricity appear in my hands. I put them together and fire a Kamehameha style attack upon him. Not wanting to give an edge I then shunpo behind and fire off another kamehameha fire and lightning styled attack so that he had 1 coming from both sides. Once finished another barrier forms around me.
You know nothing about me or why I'm like this. Don't pretend you do. Mind your own damn business.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 pm

rather than try to truly dodge either, since they were in the air, Fukaku merely lets go of his hirenkyaku and drops down out of the way of both blasts, falling below the attacks.
"I know my friend died as a result of you, and that you betrayed my benefactor. That's all I need to know. If you want me to mind my own business, don't have the foolishness to attack me in your next life." Fukaku retorts.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:56 am

I give no response as I shunpo down and appear up under Fukaku as he is falling. I fire another Kamehameha styled attack. I let flames dance around me as I step back. The flames condense into a ball. I charge it up as I prepare for what is next to tome. I add in lightning and keep my barrier strong.
You will die Fukaku. I care not for your words. All I can imagine is your death.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Fukaku hirenkyaku's away from the blast, before activating a Seele Schneider, firing it at Itami from his bow. "I've heard enough of your babble. Shut up and die." is all Fukaku says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms   Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms Empty

Back to top Go down

Itami and Fukaku: Not on the best of terms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next