Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho I_vote_lcapHikaru's tech sheet for Taicho I_voting_barHikaru's tech sheet for Taicho I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho I_vote_lcapHikaru's tech sheet for Taicho I_voting_barHikaru's tech sheet for Taicho I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho   Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:45 am

12. Captain
Requirements:
•500 RP Posts
•Spar with Yamamoto (or a specific Captain if you want his/her seat)
Features:
•12 Basic technique slots
•5 Advanced technique slots
•4 Superior technique slots
•Special rank

RP Character: Hikaru Shidou

Basic Techniques:

1 •Shunpo: Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance.

2 •Ikkotsu (Single Bone): A powerful punch capable of doing medium damage to the opponent.

3 31. Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

4 MoeruTama (Flaming Sphere)
She focuses her reitsu into her hand using demon magic (This is something she learned since before becoming a shinigami. It only got more powerful afterward.) These spheres are thrown like highly explosive baseballs.

5 Moerusharin(Flame Wheel)

Only available during Shikai or Bankai. She took the concept of the MoeruTama and made it into a larger wheel that chases down fleeing opponents.

6 33. Sōkatsui ( Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

7 39. Enkosen (Arc Shield) Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.
Incantation: Unknown

8 37. Tsuriboshi (Suspending Star) Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.

9 30. Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle.

10 26. Kyokko (Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.

11 9. Geki (撃, Strike) Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" ("自壊せよロンダニーニの黒犬!! 一読し・焼き払い・自ら喉を掻き切るがいい!")

12 9. Hōrin (Disintegrating Circle) Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to trap a target. the end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!"

Advanced Techniques:

1. •Hagane: The user's Reiatsu condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Zanpakutō.

2. 61. Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light) Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

3. 75. Gochūtekkan (Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground.
Incantation: "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."

4. Sōren Sōkatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

5. 58. Tenran (Orchid Sky) A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.

Superior Techniques:

1. 88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion. Its full strength is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void before it could hit him.

2. 81. Danku (斷空, Splitting Void) Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's Hadō #88.
Incantation: Unknown; although Tessai hinted that it has an incantation when he fights Aizen.

3. 91. Senjū Kōten Taihō (千手皎天汰炮, Thousand-Hand Bright Heaven Culling-Sear) Summons several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating.
Incantation: "Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired"

4. 96. Ittō Kasō (Single Blade Cremation) A forbidden spell used by Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. It is a spell that causes a huge pillar of fire to erupt from the ground in the shape of a katana's tip. It is implied to be a forbidden technique that can only be activated by using one's own body as a catalyst. Aizen calls it the spell of sacrifice.

Unique Techniques:

1.Shikai:Netsu Ki (Hot Spirit)
Passive: Causes fire to spew out everywhere. Her Reitsu is pure flames but the intensity increases so significantly that the heat is felt everywhere nearby as if rewriting the field itself into flames. It Armors Hikaru in a layer of metalic fabric made from Soul Particles. Namely the particles within her heart.

Active: (Honoo no Yaa) The flames that are around her are completely under her will and control and can be used as weapons. Her sword will release flames that gather into a massive blast. The blast follows a soul until hit like a homing missile and is very powerful but has a large drain on Hikaru.

2.Bankai:Rayearth (Rune God of Fire)
Passive: Changes her uniform to the dress and increases all her fighting capabilities. The Flaming Battlefield consumes everything. She has extremely high amounts of firepower that doesn't truly need any form. She usually likes to surround herself in it with a swirling effect for her melee combat which explodes upon contact.

Active: (Akai Inazuma) The flames become like heated beams moving like lightning and first intend to pierce their target then explode in a torrent of flames.
Back to top Go down

Hikaru's tech sheet for Taicho
Page 1 of 1