Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Brooding Situation - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBrooding Situation - Page 4 I_voting_barBrooding Situation - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Brooding Situation - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBrooding Situation - Page 4 I_voting_barBrooding Situation - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Brooding Situation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

Brooding Situation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:04 pm

I grin as they spin webs to try and capture you. "yes my children do not let him escape!" I laugh and jump high into the air and stand.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Seeing the webbing charging at him from below, Kyousuke uses another shunpo, barely dodging them. As he reappears, he's seen gasping heavily for air, his eyes threatening to close.

'N-no...I won't...I won't let it end like this. Just a...little more.' He mentally encourages himself as he suddenly began to fall from the air - nearly all of his body now completely paralyzed, 'Just...a little...more!'
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:19 pm

I grin and my children circle your body waiting for your fall. i decend slowly. "so that is all you can do i see/... how disssappointing
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 pm

"Ggnnhh!" Kyousuke gasped in mid-fall before he suddenly began to slow his descent, then stopped still a few feet over the monster's children. He lets out a few long, gasping breaths before replying, "No..."

His voice seemed strange at the beginning before he rights himself in the air, clutching the empty hilts of his swords tightly, feeling them both starting to pulsate with energy. Kyousuke's eyes suddenly ignite with a violet aura of light, "I already told you, beast..." He suddenly flips the hilts around in his hands, pointing them outward, "I cannot let you succeed in your mission. I won't." With that, he brought the 2 ends together and a small storm of violet lightning wraps around them, melding them together...

"Tear open..." He mutters, squeezing a small amount of his blood from his hand over the guard. His body then begins to burn with a pure black aura, outlined by a violet purple hue, the air gradually beginning to thicken...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 pm

I hiss before screeching and shielding my eyes. "flee my children back to the darkness! i will handle him." I hiss more.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:36 pm

The blood around the guard of his fused swords begins to glow brightly as the air itself seemed to be getting steadily heavier. Suddenly, multiple volts of bright purple lightning begins to fire from his sword into the sky above - literally punching a hole in the atmosphere.

"Burakkuhoru." Kyousuke mutters, releasing his weapon which immediately shoots into the sky, vanishing into the empty black hole above them, causing a mystical storm to break loose around them.

Kyousuke's eyes remain shielded under his bangs as the air continues to grow more dense, causing trees to bend, the wiring from hanging telephone poles start to snap, cutting nearby electricity, and the foundations of nearby buildings begin to crack under the pressure of his reiatsu.

Finally, an object is suddenly spat out from the black hole. Raising his right hand to the sky, Kyousuke catches a dark-bladed, 8 foot naginata and casts a cold glare at his opponent.

"You probably won't enjoy this." He uttered calmly to the creature.
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:42 pm

I hiss violently and get pulled forward and look at the blade. " fool you think you will stop me now! ill destroy your very being!" I rush towards you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Kyousuke calmly stares at the beast, noticing that the closer it got to him, the slower it's movements seemed. His eyes could track each step of it's 8 legs. With still roughly 10 yards between them, he vanishes in a shunpo, but reappears less than a second later in front of the towering arachnid, his blade already aimed to cut into her stomach...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 pm

I roar in pain as a black liquid oozes from me and i wince hissing violently. "Ill kill you for this." I swing my legs at you." Ill kill youuuu!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 pm

The unworldly bile spilling from the creature's open wound is instantly drawn in and consume by the shaft of Kyousuke's zanpakuto, empowering it. His eyes then slant to the beast's barbed, poison leg swiping at him which, once again, seemed much slower than what he saw from her earlier.

Opting for a different strategy, he uses shunpo just before receiving another blow, emerging above her body. Kyousuke quietly descends over the nightmarish creature, his blade turned down as he attempts to drive his zanpakuto deep into her bulging abdomen...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:01 pm

I foar and as your blade pierces me i emit a loud schreech as small spider like animals crawl along the blade from the wound each one having a human body limply dragging. I thrash about and roar violently.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:21 pm

As the belly of the beast splits open, Kyousuke peered into the wound to witness multiple arachnid children scrambling around in agony. Caught off guard by this, Kyousuke leaps off the monster's back - pulling his blade from her body as it absorbed more of the black essence bleeding from her.

He settles after retreating several yards from the creature, gauging her reaction. The blade of his Zanpakuto suddenly sparks, catching Kyousuke's attention...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:25 pm

the several spiders coat my body. the shell pulses as you hear a schreech. the shell explodes in violent black energy as the skinn of my body flies in all directions and i stand in my new form. I screech loud and violently.

Brooding Situation - Page 4 Broodmother
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Focusing his attention back on his opponent, Kyousuke observes as the monster undergoes another transformation - shedding her backside in multiple pieces.

He used the shaft of his weapon to deflect a few chunks of flesh, and wincing as it released a loud, horrid squeal. When the debris had cleared, he looked up to see that the Broodmother had lost her earlier more humanoid form - now appearing to be little more than a giant demon spider.

His blade reacts once again with a small eruption of electricity, 'Burakkuhoru's in pain. It almost feels like he's choking on whatever he sucked out of her.'
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 pm

I screech more and the spiders grow into larger ones that all form a circle around me. "Ill kill youuu!!!" I roar and they all march forward like a swarm. I screech
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Watching his Zanpakuto a moment more, Kyousuke watches Burakkuhoru slowly devours the demon's black blood and the blade sparks with red energy.

Turning a glare back to the hulking arachnid, a bright violet aura engulfs his body and he sets himself in an attack form as her monstrous children charge at him. Like his battle with Lieutenant Rizu, he noticed that the closer they neared him, the slower they seemed - oblivious to just how heavy the air around him was.

'I have an opening.' He tells himself, tensing as the giant spiders were nearly on top of him.

They pounce at him, jaws open and fangs barred...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:07 pm

I roar and inhale and the force is similar itself to a black hole drawing in any and everything. The spiders jump and aim to bite your large revealed areas, your arms your legs and sides. Theey schreech violently.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:26 pm

The spider children converge, clamoring wildly on top of each other to take a bite out of Kyousuke. But beneath the pile, the bloodthirsty creatures would discover their prey was not at the bottom as Kyousuke suddenly appeared behind the platoon in a shunpo.

His body was immediately captured by an incredible inhaling force and yanked toward the mother's gaping jaws. Grunting under the sheer pressure, he straightens himself into the air and extends his Zanpakuto straight out in front of him to allow the force to increase his momentum...

The blade of his naginata suddenly began to glow a bright red light, "You want a meal? How 'bout your own blood." He growls, "Haki modosu!"

His blade sparks once again before suddenly firing out a massive, twisting void of the creature's own essence, aimed to drill itself right down her throat...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:30 pm

the attack shatters my fangs and drills through me and my crystal shell. i screech and wail before i stumble back and my legs curl up before i explode in a mist of blood. "i will re...tu..rn.."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:44 pm

As her body bursts wide open, Kyousuke guides himself through the opening to emerge out the other end. He could hear the beast wailing behind him and turned a glance over his shoulder, watching as she falls over backwards with her long, bladed legs bent into her body. Finally, he saw as she erupted in a sea of dark blood before fading into the air.

Huffing a breath, Kyousuke held his Zanpakuto high above his head and twirled it through his fingers. A bright, violet light illuminates the weapon before it split apart, reverting into two katanas which he fluidly sheathed behind his back.

His battle was over...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Though the horrid creature known as The Broodmother was no more, something still didn't sit right to him. Gazing up to the black sky above, he noticed the storm billowing over Karakura Town had not dissipated; if anything, it had only grown stronger. He didn't have a good feeling about this...

'Hmm...something's not right. This isn't over yet.' He told himself as he observed the queit storm, 'I can feel it. Something's coming...'

No longer after that thought entered his mind did he suddenly hear a loud, grinding pop; as though a large, invisible door had just been unlocked...

Rain began to pour over him, drenching Kyousuke in a matter of seconds, yet he continued to focus on the raging storm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooding Situation
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Karakura Highschool-
Jump to: