Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Brooding Situation EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Brooding Situation EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Brooding Situation EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Brooding Situation EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Brooding Situation EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Brooding Situation EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Brooding Situation EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Brooding Situation EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Brooding Situation EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Brooding Situation I_vote_lcapBrooding Situation I_voting_barBrooding Situation I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Brooding Situation I_vote_lcapBrooding Situation I_voting_barBrooding Situation I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Brooding Situation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:05 am

The portal reopens up over the district surrounding the schools of Karakura Town; a relatively hot spot for Hollow attacks. Stepping out of the celestial dimension known as a Senkaimon, Kyousuke looked around a bit, noticing that night had already fallen over the quaint city.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 am

This seemed perfect; it was a more common occurance for Hollow attacks to take place at night than during the day, though it wasn't known why. One member of Squad 12 suggested that some Hollow are born with a more habitual sense of instinct, theorizing some were more active during the day as per their hunting instincts, while others were more nocturnal and preferred to do their hunting at night. Kyousuke found it amazing how much dedication and effort his squad put into understanding their enemies - something he felt he would benefit from.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:30 am

He couldn't sense any Hollows nearby, which was good since he wasn't necessarily looking to enter a fight. However, there was a chance he might find a wandering soul which needed to be sent to the Soul Society.

'A quick Hollow patrol should take my mind of things.' Kyousuke assured himself, scanning the terrain.

He then heard a noise up above, which sounded like the sky was growling. Looking up, Kyousuke noticed the sky was billowing with thick, angry storm clouds, signaling it's fury with idle flashes of scattered lightning and gentle groans of thunder.

Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 am

"Hrm. That doesn't look inviting." He commented as he gauged the weather. He also noticed that it seemed to be colder than normal, but merely shrugged it off as an environmental lapse from the norm; nothing to be concerned about.

He sets down on the ground, then begins wandering through the streets as the schools seemed to clear of any spiritual activity. After wandering for what must have been only 10 minutes, Kyousuke stopped, hearing the sound of crying echoing from inside Karakura High.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:49 am

Thinking he may have just found his first soul of the day, Kyousuke turns and begins heading up to the 3 story building. As he neared it, he notices the crying sounded like that of a little girl which only grew louder as he got closer to the building. Even stranger, the girl's voice seemed to penetrate the school's walls that her voice echoed almost angelicly on the air...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:01 am

Reaching the school, Kyousuke stares through the entrance doors, but failed to spot anyone inside, though the sound of the girl's crying had grown quite loud now. He was starting to get a bad feeling about this as the storm above seemed to be getting rapidly more violent as the wind began to pick up and the thunder and lightning was getting more frequent.

But, owning up to his responsibilities as a Shinigami, he ignores his instincts and pulls open the entrance door, venturing inside the school, keeping his mind alert to anything around him...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

'The door's unlocked?' Thought Kyousuke suspiciously as he entered inside the building. The voice of the girl seemed to be all around him; he couldn't pin it down.

"Hello?" He called as he proceeded into the dark hallway, peering into every classroom and office, "Is there somebody here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:17 pm

The nauseating feeling in his stomach grew more intense as he started to smell a foul, odious scent in the air, yet even so, he pressed on, turning and scaling his way up a flight of stairs to the next floor.

"Where are you?" He yells out to the voice, trying to at least find out where it was coming from, while also keeping himself vigilant.

'I need to be careful; this could be a Hollow ambush.' He noted as he turned down the next corridor.

Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:24 pm

As he tread deeper into the seemingly empty school, Kyousuke noticed the voice of the girl starting to form single, yet befuddling sentences. With eyes shifting around into each room, he listened...

"First day, they come and...catch everyone..." The voice said, making Kyousuke feel even more uneasy as he proceeded forward. The voice sounded as though it was getting closer now, but it was still too hard to tell.

"Second day...they beat us, and eat some for meat. Some for meat..." The voice quivered.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Kyousuke tried in vain to see through the darkness until a bright flash of white lightning shone in, accompanied by a heavy clap of thunder. The wind began to whisper through the windows as he continued on...

"Can you hear me?" He shouted with an echoing voice, "Where are you?!"

"Third day," the girl answers, "the men are gnawed on again." Her voice shook on the air, indicating her fright, yet for some reason, Kyousuke couldn't make sense of any of it, "Fourth day, we wait...and fear for our fate..."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Another flash of lightning illuminates the building, allowing Kyousuke to traverse the long corridor without error, even though the flashes only lasted no more than a few seconds. He continues to rry and follow the flow of the voice. She seemed to be quoting an erie song, or some demonic poem. He couldn't be sure.

"Fifth day... What's the fifth day?" She carried on, talking more to herself, "Fifth day, they return and it's another girl's turn. S-sixth day, her screams...her screams...we hear them. We hear them in our dreams."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:56 pm

As Kyousuke rounded the next corner, another flash of lightning revealed a small girl crouched down low, rocking back and forth on a balcony above the 2nd floor of the building. The hallway was lit with dimly lit lights, filing down the length of the corridor.

Kyousuke cautiously approaches her as she continues to rant, "Seventh day, she grew...as in her mouth they spew..."

"Hey..." Kyousuke interrupts calmly, "Little girl, are you all right?" He asks her, able to make out her general appearance. She wore a bulky, black and white bell skirt with red, knee-high socks, but no shoes. Her soft pink hair was cut just past her ears, hanging straight with a white ribbon tied in a neat bow on top of her head. She shook with terror, hugging her knees tightly as she slowly rocked back and forth on the rail...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:16 pm

As Kyousuke got closer to her, he noticed the rain had begun to fall - hard.

"Hey, little girl," He tried again, attempting to get her attention. He was beginning to wonder if this thing she was describing was actually a Hollow. Despite his attempts to communicate with her, the girl didn't pay any attention to him, as though she didn't even know he was there...

"E-Eighth day, we hated...as she...as she is violated." She mutters, "N-n-n Ninth day...th-the Ninth Day...I can't...don't make me..." She pleaded, tucking her head into her knees.

Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:24 pm

"Hey. Come on," Kyousuke tells her, extending his hand out, "You need to get down from there before you grr hurt."

"N-n-Ninth day..." The girl continues, trembling even harder, "She grins...and devours her kin. Now...she does feast, as she's become...the beast." The girl then began to weep bitterly, "She's coming...she's coming...I feel it."

Curious, Kyousuke stood next to her, "Who's coming?"

Finally, the girl turns her head to him, and Kyousuke felt his heart leap into his throat...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:31 pm

He stood there, frozen and terrified by what he saw. The girl sitting on the balcony rail finally turned to him, and he saw her eyes had been gouged out, weeping out tears of blood. A river of drool and mucus pooled from her mouth and nose.

"Wh-what the hell?!?" Kyousuke studdered, having not expected such a sight. Still, he fought to maintain, "Who's coming?"

The girl only stared at him through dark, bledding holes in her head before she opens her mouth to speak, "The Broodmother." She says.
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:49 pm

I walk onto the balcony and my energy fills the area with pure evil presence more sinister than it shoud every be. I grin and reveal a row of sharp teeth similar to a shark. "now now dear Hespit..You shouldnt talk to strangers." I grin as i place a hand on her head carefully. "Welcome my dear child...welcome
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:00 pm

He notices another child suddenly emerge to join the blind girl next to him. Immediately, he could sense something amiss about her - something...evil.

"Who are you?" He asks calmly, noting the sinister glare in her eyes as she addresses him.

'Is this the Broodmother?' He wondered, 'She looks like the twisted version of Little Red Riding Hood.'
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:03 pm

"I am she..." i smile "I am the one who gives birth to the lesser of my masters creations...only SHE has the power to create the powerful Of demons... perhaps one day i can become like her..." I wander off in my mind and my grin becomes a scowl. "Why do you come here tresspasser..?"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:12 pm

'Okay. That answers...absolutely nothing.' Kyousuke thought as he observes the girl cradle the blind girl's hd4d in her hand. This seemed to only terrify her more as she shook like a leaf under the red-cloaked blonde's hand.

This was not a very pleasing sight for him as he stands back a few steps away from her, hardening his gaze, "I'm a Shinigami of Squad 12, of the Soul Society. I heard this girl crying and came to investigate." He explains to her before deciding to be more blunt with his questioning, "Are you the one she calls The Broodmother?"
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:20 pm

I smile. "I know who you are...who i am does not matter, you'v come to kill me no?" i smile 'broodmother am i." I place a hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:24 pm

"Kill you?" Kyousuke replies inquisitively, "I came to see if that girl was okay. I haven't come to kill anyone." Although, he had to admit, there was something about this child that didn't seem right, and he had to know one thing, "Were you the one that tore that girl's eyes out?"
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 pm

I smile and stroke her cheek lightly. "Yes feed on her i did but only some..i need her alive for she will be come like me...like me..." I look at her and put my head to hers and whisper to her alone. i grin as i kiss her gently. "Kyo...su...ke" I look at you as my eyes become all black and as i place my hand on the girls head once more the "Its day eight for you Hespit." I grin asthe doors of the school slam eerily and she is pulled by her legs off of the balcony and into the darkness of the school." You have come here to your tomb shini..gami..."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Kyousuke watched, slightly disturbed by the girl's display, but more disgusted by the fact she claimed to be feeding on that poor, blind child. Try as he might, he couldn't sense anything about her that could classify her as a Hollow.

'But if she's not a Hollow, then what the hell is she?'

Next, he flinched as all of the school's doors slammed shut simultaneously, then watched as the pink-haired child was suddenly pulled away by some unknown force, into complete darkness.

"Hold on, wait!" He cried out, trying to grab the girl's hand before she was completely gone, but narrowly missed. Confused and irritated, he looked to the blonde with the disturbingly twisted aura, "What did you do to her?!"
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 pm

"Did you not pay attention to her tale." I grin " Eighth day, we hated as she is violated." I smile. "Into the darkness she will experiance the pain and pleasure of the demon spon they well make her into me. they will do to her what they did to me. "
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 pm

'Demon?' He took careful note of those words as he stares into the pure black eyes of the girl, and he was positive they weren't that color a moment ago...

"Just...what the hell are you?" He asked the girl, getting the feeling that the body she was occupying wasn't her true form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brooding Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooding Situation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Karakura Highschool-
Jump to: