Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Brooding Situation - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrooding Situation - Page 2 I_voting_barBrooding Situation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Brooding Situation - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrooding Situation - Page 2 I_voting_barBrooding Situation - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Brooding Situation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

Brooding Situation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I step towards you. " I am the final step..i am the beast.." i walk closer and the ar seems to darken as i move. in the shadows whispers can be heard.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:06 pm

The atmosphere itself seemed to tremble in this girl's presence, as the air grew ice cold, the room eerily more dark, and unknown voices seemed to whisper around him. Unsure of just what he was up again, Kyousuke retreats back a couple of steps as his hand reaches up to the sword behind his right shoulder, keepinf his senses sharp to everything around him...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 pm

"Yes, the first move is made and now the game begins!" I vanish and appear on the schools yard bellow and the ground rumbles as flames erupt from the ground and i stand with a blade in my hand.

Brooding Situation - Page 2 Little_Red_Riding_Hood__COLOR__by_J
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:36 pm

He begins looking around curiously as the girl suddenly disappears on him, then reappears on the ground below him, consumed in a wall of fire he could feel from his current position. Once the flames disappeared back into the earth, he saw the child supporting herself on the hilt of a tall, dark sword which seemed to posses it's own ominous aura. Kyousuke stares at her from over the balcony and sighs...

"Well, it wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but it looks like I don't have a choice." He mutters, setting one foot up on the rail, then bounding over the balcony to land a few yards away from the girl.

"May I just ask you one question?"
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 pm

I smile. "What do you wish to know child." I look at you and smile " quickly before the sweet music interupts." I grin my sinister tone obviously hinting to the "torture" of the girl you saw moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 pm

'I'm the child here?' He questions sarcastically to himself as he cracks a brow.

"Just what is it you want here? What are you after?" He finally asks her, keeping himself focused on the task at hand.

'Don't let her get to you.' He coaches himself, 'You did all you could.'
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 pm

"to kill,to steal, to destroy, to conqure, to own, to be. We are here to exist we will destroy everything and establish the dominion of our master." I grin as a scream is heard and crying "Its seems the demons have stolen her sacred purity she is now to be come like me." I grin and my teeth seem to sharpen in my mouth. " come and be her first meal!"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:57 pm

His head jerked toward the dark portal, hearing the ear-piercing scream from the other girl which causes his reiatsu to spike momentarily before he fought to bring it under control again, "I think I'll pass on that." He replies in a solid tone, slowly drawing the sword behind his right shoulder, "I'm afraid I can't let you succeed in your mission either."
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 pm

"I believe the choice is not yours. " i look at you coldly as my smile fades and i lift the blade. "Come stop u if you can." I look at you and my eyes become black and unreflective. "the hunder will be hunted..."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 pm

"You sure like poetic references." He comments before directly charging the blonde holding a sword twice the length of her body. He wondered if she could actually wield it effectively, but by the demonic gleam in her black eyes, he was certain appearances were definitely deceiving. As he closes in, he attempts to use her size to his advantage, springing up into the air and twirling gracefully over her head. Landing behind her, he makes a direct slash to try and sever her blonde head from her shoulders...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:55 pm

I use the blade as a pivote and the blade grazes my neck and i grin. "your very fast no doubt," I lift the blade like a giant lifts a tooth pick and i sit it on my shoulder. " but you will need to be much faster to kill me..." I grin and spin the blade before swinging it down towards you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Kyousuke brings his sword up to intercept her own strike, taking into account his suspicions were correct as she wielded the long blade with considerable ease.

'Whatever she is, this girl's definitely not Human.' He confirms to himself, using it as motivation to not be bothered by her outward appearance.

Asd her blade connects with his, Kyousuke is immediately surprised by the level of strength she possesed. His feet sank slightly into the earth under the force of her blow, and he fought to keep it from cleaving down his face. Digging deep, he growls and pushes back hard to throw her attack away, hoping to create a bit of distance between them...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 pm

I grin and flie backwards."impressive kyosu" I place my blade out tip on the ground. "Hehe you will be a good meal."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:01 am

Kyousuke sets himself back into his stance as he studies his opponent, analyzing the situation.

'For such a runt, her strength is amazing.' He remarks to himself, 'Not only that, she's faster than what she's showing me, since she was able to dodge and immediately counter my first attack. I'll have to be careful.'

It was then, he noticed something else about her. Something which deeply disturbed him, "How do you know my name?" He asks her, "I don't remember ever giving it to you."
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 am

I grin my hood shadowing my eyes. This time as i speak my voice is Rizuka's."hehehehe, Kyo-kun why so troubled. Of course i know your name." I grin my fangs glistening menicingly. "Come now play with me kyo-kun..play with me!"I vanish and appear above you and flip swinging the blade down after a full rotation.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am

Kyousuke's eyes swell drastically as the little girl answers him in the voice of Lieutenant Rizu, a gesture which froze him on the spot.

"What the?!" He utters, chilled by such a stunt.

He then quietly gasps as the girl disappears, unable to sense where she had gone as she hovers up above him. It wasn't until he felt the presence of a blade slicing the air that he finally looks up and spots the child. Impulsively, his feet shove him backwards, just barely avoiding her attack. He comes to a skidding halt several yards away, trying to collect himself after that moment of shock.

'Did I just hear her right? Did she really use Rizu's voice just now?!' He wondered, hoping that maybe he was hallucinating...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:27 am

I grin and my voice layers this time mine own and rizus. "Yes kyo you heard us right. we know many things and watch..always watching hehehe." I grin and walk towards you slowly. My voice layers more now with koga rizu and my own now a harmonized tone. "Now kyosu-kun come dont be frightened...give your self to me."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:37 am

'Ahh great...' He thought to himself, 'So she's also listening to my thoughts!'

He held his stance firm as she approached, unphased by her melodramatic onslaught of vocal manipulation. His gaze hardens on her, knowing one thing was for certain: she was NOT Rizu or Captain Wolf. He charges her again, using even more footspeed than the first time, readying his blade to strike, but not following through just yet...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:51 am

I smile and look at you unmoving my voice rizus alone my hood hiding my face. " kyosuke..No..Please!!!" I look at you my face a perfect resemblence of rizu." dont hurt me kyosuke.."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:55 am

Though he was surprised to witness another unique ability from the child, he kept his course. A devilish smirk formed upon his lips as he even picked up pace a bit, finally slashing his blade angled down from her neck to her waste in an attempt to carve the creepy kid on two without hesitation...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:58 am

I grin and i raise my own blade causing your course to adjust. the blade burys into my neck before moving upwards from my blades force the flames pour out. "impressive will power." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:03 am

Rather than seeing a pool of blood open up from his strike, Kyousuke was taken aback as, instead, a pillar of firw spewed out, causing him to jump back a bit, studying her.

'Damn. She looks completely unphased.' He notes, gauging the girl, 'It's possible that I can't win this fight by ordinary means, since she bleeds fire.'
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:01 pm

I wince and growl. "Ill kill you for that." I step bask and spin the blade like a fan. I throw it towards you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:09 pm

His original theory is rethought as the girl appeared to flinch from the blow.

'Meaning...'

He gasped next as the child suddenly hurls the blade at him like it was a frisbee. He bends his knees in preparation before springing up high into the air at the last second. His body tumbles in a series of flips before descending down on the girl - his blade raised high over his head. Thinking this was his opening to try and stop her, he slashes straight down in an attempt to cleave the demonic adolescent in two...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:02 pm

I reach my hand up and grip the blade." release it..." I look at you. "release it and i will fight you at my full power the darkness the songs of the shadows command you release the power within you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooding Situation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Karakura Highschool-
Jump to: