Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Brooding Situation - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBrooding Situation - Page 3 I_voting_barBrooding Situation - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Brooding Situation - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBrooding Situation - Page 3 I_voting_barBrooding Situation - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Brooding Situation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

Brooding Situation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Kyousuke paused for a moment. At first, he thought she meant for him to release his blade, but the second part of her sentence made him feel otherwise. He didn't understand. How could this girl know anything about his power, he wondered. He couldn't. Not here. It was too dangerous.

He struggled to try and overpower her, feeling as though some omnious force was reaching into his soul, trying to rip it out of him, "How do you know anything about me, witch?" He asks in a growl, resisting the influence.
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:13 pm

"We know many things." I grip the blade tighter and cause two things to happen. one i grip the blade so tightly it begins to crack. the second is the ground beneath my feet cracks with immense force. "Release it now! show us the power within your soul!"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:28 pm

His eyes swelled in shock as he saw the steel of his sword beginning to crack in her very hand, as well as noticing the earth itself starting to open up around their feet. The longer he remained in close proximity with her, the more darkness he could start to feel orbiting around him.

'She couldn't do this using just pure physical strength.' He theorizes, 'What is she doing to me?!'

Deciding he couldn't overpower her, Kyousuke glares sharply at the girl, his eyes flickering with a violet light. His body trembled. A bead of sweat glistened against the side of his face, "You...go to hell!" He finally shouts as he draws his second sword from behind his left shoulder and drives to plunge it through her chest...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:34 pm

the blade stops mid air and time seems to slow down compleately. the air becomes heavy and i look at your eyes my voice layers with that of everyone dear to you from this and past life. "Release your power and destroy me to end the suffering of all the innocents if you can. otherwise." as time still seems slowed the blade in my hand shatters and falls as if in slow motion and the blade that seemed to stop mid air bursts in to shrappenel as you begin to feel a force like water building up before exploding forward with extream force the ground bellow me cracking severely. "I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:47 pm

He didn't understand how or why, but as the girl spoke to him in a truly dark voice, time itself seemed to struggle. His swords then suddenly burst into metallic pieces as he felt a sinister, gruesome spike in her aura. He couldn't make heads for tails for what was going on. When suddenly...

"Nnnhhh!" His body was suddenly launched backwards by some mysterious and overwhelming force, bouncing and twisting along the street before he finally comes to a skidding halt nearly a football field away from the girl.

Groaning under his breath, Kyousuke looked up from the flat of his face; a long scar bleeding down the left side of his cheek and brought the hilt of his broken sword to his view, in complete shock from what just transpired...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:54 pm

as i speak my overlaped voices say several things in eerie succesion.
"Release your power
release it
the demon in your soul that dark power show me it
release your blade and your power sto hiding who you are
will you let them tell you you are a monster for having true power
they fear you
they fear us
join
us
become
us
become
me" at the last word i have vanished and whisper in your ear my voice my own once more like metal against glass.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Kyousuke's soft green eyes remain glued to the stumped end of his sword, while the little girl's voice continued to whisper to him in several voices.

"Hiding...who I am?" He studdered in response, "They fear me? Who? Why?" He couldn't organize his thoughts as he slowly picked himself up off the ground, revealing a few scrapes and bruises up and down his arms and legs. He simply couldn't take his eyes off his sword...

"Why? Why do you want so badly to see my power?" He asked in a hushed tone, "What do you benefit?"
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:19 pm

I grin. "what all mothers want. " I ook at you" the other shinigami fear you they wish to use you..rizu...koga..itami..they do not truely care for you they want to find out what they can take form you that want to take your power make you loose it so you become weak and easy to manipulate they fear your power your strength...show them release it and showthem you are no fool you are no puppet you are Kyosuke and you are a warrior and a living being who will not be used. rrelease it all and become what you truely are!"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 pm

He stayed silent for a moment, processing the girl's words. He wasn't sure how she knew about the Shinigami, much less the extent of his power; the power he constantly struggled to keep under wraps. It some form, her words made sense. During his training as a mere student, he met with a few of the Squad Captains - nearly all of them tried to kill him, especially the Captain of his own Squad, who tested him by releasing his Shikai against him while he had no Zanpakuto himself. That much made a little sense, but Lieutenant Rizu...

"You're wrong." He utters back to her, "Rizu wants to help me. She's vowed to help me."
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 pm

"She is liek the others. she uses you and her father will kill you once he knows about your power she will tell him..she tellls him everything dont you know." I grin " she will brtray you ass they all have as they all do." I place my fingers on your cheek. "i will not i am like you i know how evil they truely are join us and rule over this world.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:53 pm

A darkness begins to fill Kyousuke's as the girl touches his cheek - her voice echoing inside his head like a soft song. He felt heavy and cold. The tugging sensation he felt deep within the core of his being seemed to intensify the closer she remained to him.

"I could...rule...the world?" He mutters as though he were in a hypnotic trans. Slowly, his brows creased together and the darkness within slowly began to dissipate, "Why the hell would I want to do that?" He growls, glaring hard as he grabs the blonde tike's wrist firmly, pulling it away from his face, "I was right; you know nothing about me."

With that, he rears his left arm back and fires a powerful punch to her cheek - using a technique he witnessed Lieutenant Rizu use multiple times, "Ikkotsu!"
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:12 pm

I smile as you grab me and punch and i cough up a black liquid. "im iompressed but i want yoiu to release your power and i will not die before seeing it!!!"I grip your arm and speak slowly. "show it to me show me the power within you!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:21 pm

"Someone like you, who would try to deceive me with such lies,"Kyousuke began, feeling her aura trying to influence him more, to bend his will to hers, yet he continued to fight against it, "does not deserve to see my power!" He roars back at her as he brings the broken stub of his sword up to slice her right arm off at the shoulder...
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:23 am

I grin as it cuts seep but not deep enough,shatteringf and leaving fragments within the burning wound. "your such a fool it is not for my gain it is for your own" I wince and step bhack. "You wish to end this battle to stop us then you must unleash your power for holding back as you all are will bring you only death reveal your secrets and worry not about how the soul society will react soon they will be blinded to this world as there own begins to crumble."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:02 pm

"I'm not gonna let that happen." Kyousuke affirms, more to himself than to the demented demon child. He raises what remains of his sword up, examining it as only the hilt and guard remains on each one. He still couldn't understand how she could inflict such damage to his Zanpakuto by merely touching it.

'I can't do it. Not yet. Not here.' He thinks to himself, returning his attention to his tiny opponent, 'But I'm running out of options. I don't understand. I know this has to be a trick of some kind. I should wait.'
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I smile. "very wel then you will DIE!" I vomit a copious ammount of a red and black liquid that seems much to much for my small body. The liquid forms around me and swirls becoming miniature twister like a spider web it wraps me. you feel a very ominous presence like a film of dispair covering and sufficating you telling your very being to give up and die easily.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Kyousuke gasps suddenly as he watches the girl spew out a vile amount of what appeared to be blood...a lot of blood. He could feel the air itself growing intensely thick - as though the atmosphere itself was choking against the child's presence.

'Wh-what...what is this?' He wondered in astonishment as his body began to sink lower to the ground, 'What is she doing?'

He brought a hand up to his throat, 'I can't...breathe.' Not only that, he could sense a great sadness around him.
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 pm

A fog rolls in as the webbing like blood pulses and a red line forms at the top as it splits in half. I open it and rin. "You will die!"

I burst forward and laugh psychotically.

Brooding Situation - Page 3 MenossexyTheMother_thumb1

"Come my childrin come and obey your mother!"several large spider like creatures with human lower bodies come forward to the area.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Struggling to stay on his feet, he watched as some kind of portal broke open and from it, a large positively grotesque monster sprung out, turning the body of the little girl it had been using into a mess of flesh and blood.

"What the hell?" He mutters as he observed it's arachnid form. He then watched as she summoned up her own hellions from the crimson darkness. Fighting the influence of her aura, he pushes himself back up into a strong stance.

"Damn. Just what the hell is this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

"I am the mother of all that will devoure" I laugh and dash forawr and swing my bladed leg at you. "i will cut you open and feast with my children." I laugh more.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 pm

As the nightmarish creature charges at him, Kyousuke struggles to even move to try and dodge it, leaping away at the last second as the beast's limb nicks his leg, drawing a modest scratch against him. As he lands a few feet away and almost collapses to a knee - his body trembling as he tries to stay up.

'I need to maintain some distance between that thing, or I'll get eaten up for sure.' He advises himself as a bead of sweat trickles down his face.
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:05 pm

I grin as you notice your leg begins to have a large pain. "Hehe poison poison poison you will become our food die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 pm

His eyes widen as he heard the word "poison" echo from the horrid spider's ugly mouth. Glancing down to the wound, he noticed it had begun to swell and bubble with a foul-smelling bile...

"S-shit..." He uttered, able to feel the spiking pain crawling through his leg, "My leg's getting numb." Ni sooner after he said that did that very leg give out, dropping him to one knee, "Nggh!"
Back to top Go down
Broodmother
Novice
Broodmother

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:41 pm

i hiss and grin as my children move in closer snapping and hissing. "yess my childrin feed on him do not fear him he is powerless!" I grin. i walk closer slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:52 pm

"Powerless?" He mutters with his head bowed, now starting to sweat profusely as the monster's poison filtered through his bloodstream - threatening to numb the rest of his limbs at an alarming rate. Slowly, he lifts his head, glaring at the approaching hellspawn through coffee-brown bangs, "Never." With that growled response, he suddenly vanishes in a shunpo, climbing several feet into the air, hoping her children couldn't fly.

His fingers twitch as he forces both hands to ball into tight fists. He struggled to raise his hand up to his chest, noticing his vision starting to blur now. His hand falls limp inside the folds of his Shihakusho...

'D-damn...it...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooding Situation   Brooding Situation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooding Situation
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Karakura Highschool-
Jump to: