Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHollow Crackdown - Page 2 I_voting_barHollow Crackdown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHollow Crackdown - Page 2 I_voting_barHollow Crackdown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hollow Crackdown

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:33 pm

I began to laugh as the flames dissipated. Once the flames were totally gone, I looked for Warrack. He was nowhere to be found.
Hmm. That is strange. He should've been burned into nothing but ash. Maybe I overdid it and I just can't see him.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:40 pm

It was then that I began to feel his spiritual pressure. It felt weak and feeble. That was probably why I didn't notice it before.
If I can still sense him, then he must still be alive. But how? That was a lot of fire that I put into that. Hmm maybe he's tougher than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:48 pm

I began to search for where he could be. I couldn't see him, but I knew that he was there. It was then that I felt a painful blow to my head. I was sent spiraling toward the ground. I looked back and there where I was stood Warrack.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:58 pm

He looked mad. All smiles were erased from his face. Rage filled his entire body. It was literally shaking. His clothes were burnt and charred. There were burn spots all over his body. There were only little tufts of hair left on his head. I spit out some blood from my mouth and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:07 pm

You know, the new look suits you.
This further angered Warrack. His anger caused me to laugh a little. I stood up, and dusted myself off.
You will pay you wretched fool!
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:10 pm

I laugh at this comment.
You can't beat me. Do you honestly think this is the extent of my power. You're a fool if you do.
Warrack then laughed.
You would be the fool if you thought this was the extent of mine.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:15 pm

This shocked me for a moment. It was only a moment though. I quickly regained my composure. But it wasn't quick enough to hide from Warrack.
Looks like it's time for me to show you the full extent of my power.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Warrack put his right sword in a reverse grip. Then he put the handles together of both swords.
Cut down all!
As he says these words, he spins the swords. A green rei surrounds the swords, and it starts to look like a vortex. It starts to engulf Warrack and then theres nothing but a green orb.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:25 pm

The orb then dissipates, and out steps a newer version of Warrack. He has on a green formfitting armor. There are blades on his arms that points back and pass his elbows. He has a tail with a huge blade on the end. He has claws and no longer has his swords.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:15 pm

His SP was incredible. It pulsed out around me in waves. It was practically on equal terms with my own. Warrack then began to laugh. It was a deep and horrible laugh. It was mocking and made my skin boil with rage.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Before I had a chance to do anything, Warrack sonidoed toward me. His speed had increased drastically, and I could barely keep my eyes on him. Just before he reached me, he disappeared. I had remembered this trick from before, and thought that he would appear at my back. I began to turn to anticipate this.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Unfortunately, Warrack was too fast for me. He appeared just where I thought he would, but sent a rapid flurry of punches toward my gut. If not for my durability, I would've been done for. I began to cough, but didn't back down.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Warrack then sonidoes to my side and sends a kick toward my chest. This causes me to fly back. He then rushes off and grabs my face with his hand. He does a nose dive with him on top.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 pm

I struggle to break free, but he is too strong. We slam into the ground. A huge crator is formed from the impact. My legs are thrown up from the force of it and Warrack stands over me.
That was something.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Warrack then jumps up into the sky. He hovers about 50 feet above me. He then brings his tail forward and points the blade at me. He then begins to charge up a green orb. I open my eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:37 pm

O no you don't. I won't be getting hit by no cero today buddy boy.
I try to get up, but before I even move he fires it at me. The attack was fast just like him. Before I even think about it I put both my hands forth. I erect a double barrier of fire and lightning. The attack collides, and I'm pushed back.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:56 pm

The crater is made bigger. The rocks around me begin to close up. I feel my hold over the barriers slipping. I realize that I'm in a very bad situation. I gather my rei in a last attempt, and force it through into the barrier. I dissolve it into blast of fire and lightning.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:57 pm

I increase the amount of power. I start to push the cero back. I feel the strain around me loosen. I start to float up and soon reach equal level with Warrick. We are on equal terms practically.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:59 pm

I can tell that he was giving it all he had. I then focus on only the blast. I pour more power into it and push the cero all the way back. He then becomes engulfed in the cero and my attack. I can hear his final screams as he is evaporated from the immense power of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:00 pm

I stood there hovering in the same spot. I just shook my head. I then opened a Senkaimon. With one last look, I enter the senkaimon.
He was quite a formidable opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Crackdown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2