Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hollow Crackdown EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hollow Crackdown EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hollow Crackdown EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hollow Crackdown EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hollow Crackdown EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hollow Crackdown EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hollow Crackdown EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hollow Crackdown EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hollow Crackdown EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hollow Crackdown I_vote_lcapHollow Crackdown I_voting_barHollow Crackdown I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hollow Crackdown I_vote_lcapHollow Crackdown I_voting_barHollow Crackdown I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hollow Crackdown

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:38 am

I exited the senkaimon. I was sent to the far outlands of Karakura town of a supposed hollow threat. I sighed heavily.
Don't these guys ever just give up. It just makes you want to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:44 am

I began to focus my energy. I tried to pinpoint the hollow that was apparently a threat. I began to sense a hollowlike energy. It was pointed in the northwest direction. I folded my wings and took a nosedive toward the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 am

Before I hit the ground, I opened my wings to their fullest. I pulled up and got parallel with the ground. There was a grove of trees in front of me. I started to curve up, and right before I hit the upper part of the trees, I fully pulled up and cleared them all.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:26 pm

I flew across the sky. I was barely going a quarter of my max speed. As I flew, I did a few flips and twists. I was trying to loosen myself up as I would most likely have a tough fight. I then begin to build up my rei. I wanted to make sure I was well prepared for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 pm

I cleared the forest and approached a pretty barren wasteland like place. I began to focus once more on the energy. It was coming from the west. I headed in that direction and soon spotted somebody down on the ground. I approached the person and took my landing.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 pm

He turned and faced me. His eyes held that of a violent and uncaring person. I smirked.
I may actually get some enjoyment out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Figure: Who are you? What have you come for?
He starts to pick his teeth with a sword that was about arm length. I smile at this.
I'm really gonna like this guy. I just hope he's not a waste of my time.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:41 pm

As I say my next words I keep my smirk going.
Wouldn't you like to know huh. Well if you must know, I'm searching for a hollow. I think I may have found him as well.
I say this smoothly as if I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:44 pm

The hollow smiles devilishly at this.
Figure: I like that answer. Well if its a hollow you're looking for, then its a hollow you've found. But I'm no ordinary hollow. I'm an arrancar. The name's Warrack. And I'm the most deadliest person with a blade.
As he says this he licks the blade of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:58 pm

I smile. It wasn't a heartwarming kind of smile. Nor was it a devilishly kind of smile. It was a sadistic I'm going to kill you kind of smile.
Well I guess you have to die then. Warrack my name is Itami. And you have just met your death.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Warrack cracks a huge evil smile.
Well if you're so sure then lets begin.
He takes his sword into his left hand. He then unsheathes another sword from his side. They were both the same length.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:03 pm

He then switches the sword in his left hand into a reverse grip style. He holds then both to his left side and crouches down. He looks like he is about to pounce. I smile at this.
As you wish. It's your funeral.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:10 pm

I spread my legs and turn my body to the side. I then bend them and lower my body some to my front leg. I bend my elbows and ball up my fists. I leave my thumbs sticking out though. I then raise my back arm up and have that fist level with my head. I look at Warrack and nod to give him the first move.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:13 pm

I feel the spiritual pressure from Warrack rise. I watch him closely. I must keep every sense open. They must stay alert. I wait for him to make his move. I don't have to wait long though.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:32 pm

He launches off his back foot. His speed was quite impressive. I waited til the last moment to make my dodge. As he nears me, He sonidoes from my site. I couldn't believe his speed. It was incredible.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:36 pm

I attempt to search for his rei. But before I can make any headway, he appears behind me. As I start to turn around, his fist slams into my gut. Spit spills from my mouth. I start to violently cough. He spins and sends the bottom of his left foot into my face. The impact sends me flying back. My back was facing the ground as I flew away.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Warrack then sonidoes after me. He appears on top of me. He was about a foot away. He flips and his heel connects with my face. I was flipped backward and my head is snapped back. I start to skid across the ground backward, and I feel my neck become strained form it.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:44 pm

I quickly bring my hands forth. I unsheath my claws, and use them to pierce the ground. This stops me and I flip up. I land on my feet and look at Warrack. He cracks a smile. He taunts me by beckoning me with his hand. I shake my head to try and clear it.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 pm

I look at Warrack. My head was spinning from what had just happened.
His speed. It was the fastest that I've seen from any hollow. And his movements are all precise. I can't give up now though.
I shake my head once again before I become ready to take the fight to him.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:56 pm

I shunpo behind him. Hopefully I was able to catch him off guard. I spin and bring my left leg toward his head. He swiftly ducks under and then quickly brings himself up. He catches my left leg with his shoulder and flips me over. I land on the ground hard.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 pm

He then points the tip of his right sword at me. He lets my leg go, and plunges his sword toward my gut. Before it can reach me, I catch the blade with my left hand. He tries to force it down, and it requires most of my strength to keep it at bay.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

I bring my right hand forward and touch my necklace. I give it some of my rei, and felt the seal release. I feel my rei shoot sky high. I let it come out and force the blade back. Warrack is stunned and surprised by the outburst of rei I just used.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:18 pm

I stand up, and as I do Warrack steps back. I smirk evilly. I step forward, and with a quick jab I knock him to the ground. He quickly gets back up, and sonidoes away. He then begins to gather his rei. I take the rei that I had been building up, and hold my right hand up, my palm facing him.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:21 pm

I fire off a stream of huge fire. With the built up rei murged with it, it was much hotter, wider, and went father. It burned everything in its path. I could hear Warrack's paniced screams. I smiled at the misfortune of me being his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:26 pm

I continue the stream of fire. The flames become increasingly hotter as I continue. I jumped into the air, and hovered a few dozen feet off the ground. I wanted to see my work. I kept the stream going. Then after a few minutes, I stopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hollow Crackdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Crackdown   Hollow Crackdown Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Crackdown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next