Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hollow hunting. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hollow hunting. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hollow hunting. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hollow hunting. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hollow hunting. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hollow hunting. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hollow hunting. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hollow hunting. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hollow hunting. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hollow hunting. I_vote_lcapHollow hunting. I_voting_barHollow hunting. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hollow hunting. I_vote_lcapHollow hunting. I_voting_barHollow hunting. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hollow hunting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 pm

"Hmmm, seems like there's not any activity here." Fukaku said. "Pretty quiet, but I guess I should finish my patrol first. just for the off chance."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:23 pm

*Zero,walks out in the world of the living with a tired yawn as he sets out to do yet another hollow patrol mission around the town outskirts. He leisurely walks about with a bored expression on his face since nothing exciting has happened.*

"Bored,bored,bored. Nothing to do tonight but I should at least be thankful I was given a patrol mission this time around,mainly due to me being able to prove myself on the battlefield to a certain degree. But the number of hollow outbreaks has been rather low lately. But being in Squad 11 we're usually the first ones out on patrol missions. I just wish I had something to do to kill the time tonight."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Fukaku stops, noting the sudden reiatsu he sensed. "Shinigami, shinigami, why is it always shinigami..." He grumbled. a second later, he realizes the reiatsu is quite close... before walking straight into zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm

*Zero stumbles back slightly,somewhat initimidated by the sizeable spiritual pressure coming from this man. Clearing his throat nervously he begins to state his business*

"I'm very sorry sir,but I'm on a patrol mission here in the World of the Living and I'm on the lookout for Hollows. I do however wish not, to cause any trouble for you."

Either way the name is Zero Kanzaki, of the Eleventh Division! Our swordsmanship is peerless and legendary amongst the shinigami! Well that of our Captain at least.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Fukaku stares at the man. "It would be best if you left, then. this area is secure enough. Nayamasa Fukaku, and please, refer to me as Nayamasa." Fukaku says. "There is no need for shinigami here."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 pm

*Zero sighs in dissapointment and smacks himself in face letting out a tired yawn,as he eyes around the entire area.*

"Are you so sure about that? I was getting ready to fight some hollows for once and for all. All I ever get to do is spar other shinigami...and the only hollow I ever fought was some strange one who's name happened to be Zain. He was a fairly strong hollow too but he wasn't hostile around me.

*Zero yawns lightly,keeping a tight grip on his Zanpaktou,trying to use his Seismic Sense to detect any unusual movement.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:05 am

"Zain, eh? Interesting..." Fukaku notes. "If he wasn't hostile, why were you sparring?" Fukaku asks. "You're an odd shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 am

*Zero yawns lightly,stretching his arms outwards*

"Well,it's embarassing but I haven't fought hollow that much to be honest,most of my combat ability came from controlled spars against other shinigami or simple just practicing my technique alone...I simply sparred him to familiarize myself with fighting hollows,so I can hone my skill with the blade and become stronger. Aside from that...well I still somewhat remember it but I haven't been a Shinigami for that long. Only a few years cause a matter of fact, I remember growing up in this very town not that long a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:29 am

"...Well, regrettably, the only opponent around is myself." Fukaku responded. "I've been patrolling all night and haven't found a single thing. In any case, with me guarding it, Karakura is safe enough from the average hollow. Well, while normally, I shoot your kind on the spot, I haven't found you to be the scum I've seen other shinigami as, so I can at least tolerate your presence here..."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 am

*Zero gulps nervously upon hearing this comment,and debates in his mind something to say in response as he sighs heavily.*

"Well yes...I'm aware that less honorable Shinigami out there have caused terrible events to leave your people with a long grudge on us. Less than honest people can do such things,matter of fact some shinigami have even defected from our society to join Aizen's cause. It's those lower than trash Shinigami who have no care about their duties that get carried away by will and cause such unbearable strife. I used to think all Hollows were vicious demonic gluttons only caring about their next meal but a rare few are passive and even sociable.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:38 am

"...true enough. nevertheless, I will never forget that the captains of the gotei 13 sustained such actions, and keep their captain-commander in power. Make no mistake, while I may tolerate the occasional shinigami, I still wish to see their entire system topple around them... in any case... Would you be partial to a spar? I won't kill you, given it would likely anger Zain, and I need to polish my skills anyway.".
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:17 pm

OOC:(My apologies but I've been busy these past couple days. I'm usually more active than this but there are things going on this week so please bear with me.)

Zero:"Well sir...I'll have you know long-range combat isn't entirely my strong suit nor is my kido ability that great either. But I'll have you know I'm quite tougher in terms of physical attritbutes than you may think. So...who shall be getting the first attack then?

*Zero calmly assumes an defensive guarding stance,not yet unsheathing his zanpaktou as he reaches deeply into his robes to produce a number of throwing knives 6 in total,holding 3 between the fingers of each of his hands,keeping them at the ready.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 am

"That would be me." Fukaku said, giving Zero a second to prepare before bringing his Kojaku to bear, firing off several arrows at the Shinigami, and thinking through his next move. "Not too sudden, I hope?" Fukaku asked.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:47 am

*Zero begins to hesitate for a brief moment,noting the group of arrows heading towards his directions at a rather fast speed as well,concentrating for a moment he tries to shunpo in and out of the path of the projectiles,weaving inward and outward with short but swift bursts of speed,narrowly dodging in a nerved state of mind,as he gets a minor gash on his side from one of the arrows. Thankfully the fact that he is able to produce a Hagane on his body reduced the damage somewhat.*

"Well Fukaku you certainly are a nice shot with you spiritual bow or Kojaku or whatever your kind calls it. But I honestly lack in the long range department,however I'm just getting started."

*Zero Smirks,as he dives off to the side,doing a side-roll,tossing all 6 of his knives outwards towards Fukaku's position,arcing in a six-directional trajectory.*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Jumping upwards, Fukaku Stood high in the air, dodging the knives. Jumping back down, Fukaku Readied his bow again, or so it seemed. "thanks for the compliment." Fukaku said. "Now, how about I show you why Quincy are superior to shinigami?" Fukaku taunted, firing another small volley of arrows at Zero.

"Damnit... I'll be back." Fukaku said, as he ventured away from the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

*Zero simply sighed in disbelief,as he sheathed his zanpaktou and solemnly sat down on a bench,thinking to himself as he twiddles his thumbs in boredom,glancing about the quiet area around him.*

"Damnit Zero you'll never get stronger at this rate...heck you can't even release your shikai yet...you must try harder! Harder!!! If you be a Captain someday you need endless years upon years of training and understanding your Zanpaktou!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hollow hunting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting.   Hollow hunting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow hunting.
Page 1 of 1