Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
My pain is real! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 2 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
My pain is real! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy pain is real! - Page 2 I_voting_barMy pain is real! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

My pain is real!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

My pain is real! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:50 pm

An apology? Yeah right. The arrancar had a better chance of it raining gum drops and snicker doodles. But you see, the arrancar was demanding things from Ziva's back. She had turned from the White Lady and continued on her way home, knowing full well that she would be in trouble if she were out too late regardless of the reason. She couldn't believe that a ghost would do so much that it'd be able to actually hurt her. Hell the fact that she could see the damn things was beyond her. Ziva lifted a wary gaze to her left and right, trying to be ever observant of her surroundings. As she did, she noted the strange short haired figure in black and smirked, giving a shake of her head. This city was too weird. Perhaps she would have that talk with her parents to go to school on base and not have to worry about all the strange things that have been going on. After all, it's not like she wanted to be able to see ghosts and talk to them and worry about pissing them off.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 pm

"What is it with ghosts and cosplaying?" She had to wonder about all the strange things of this country. How it was being deemed acceptable to actually cosplay in public; it's like they were all kids playing pretend in the real world. Ziva grew out of the pretend world when she was five and started school. She didn't like the idea that she was going to have to explain her mood to her parents; especially since the "feelings" that she was getting from the woman that was a decent spot behind her were towards malice. Ziva was beginning to notice the strange things, how different people felt different. Like they had some kind of special aura or energy about them that made them a little more special; or a little less. She didn't like it. Especially since people were starting to notice that foreign girl with the olive skin and whiskey eyes. The taller and leaner figure, the combat awareness and disciplinary attitude. Ziva was the gaijin in her class; and now she was feeling it on the play ground.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Amalthea saw the look on the woman in whites face as the other woman turned away. She then felt the raise in the woman in whites spirit pressure before she heard her speak about an apology. Amalthea knew that she had to do something but she didnt want to cause the other woman any damage. It was then that she heard the other woman talking about ghosts and cosplaying, Amalthea didnt know what cosplay was but it was clear this woman could see her. Amalthea decided that now was the time to act, jumpping from her hiding place as a spark of yellow energy appeared in her hand. Amalthea landed on one knee, the hand with the spark of energy in it pointed at the woman in white. "Bakudo number 4, Hainawa!" Suddenly from the spark in Amaltheas hand shot what appeared to be a rope of yellow energy, zig-zagging towards the woman in white. Amalthea hoped that even this low level binding would work on the woman in white.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Yumesade's temper flexed heartily within, she was still being ignored. These humans thought they could do anything! How arrogant! They were as revolting as she'd heard! Her eyes narrowed and the arrancar prepared for a fight. She had promised she'd make this girl eat her words and she had no intention of being a liar. She would start by getting rid of that beautifully misplaced hair.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm

The arrancar's right heel clapped against the ground and she kicked off flipping backward into the air. From beneath he dress a gleam extended, glittering in the air as it came into view. The glittering structure was nothing other than her zanpakuto, Cordeles De Solstice. It flipped in the air as the arrancar's flip completed and her hand moved with a seeming grace to pull it from the air. A grim smile shown on her face but before she could proceed a voice drew her stare.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

"What the---!" She gasped in surprised as she tried to move, the bakudo winding around her arm in it's hasty approach. Yumesade continued to move, totally freaking out from this occurance, yanking her arm away and slashing her zanpakuto blindly. "Get it off!" She cried with a growl, reiatsu fuming in her excitement. It was undoubtably enough to shatter the low level spell but Yumesade was set off now. She was ready to kill something and kill it good.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Amalthea suddenly felt the force of the woman in whites spiritual pressure as it shattered through Amaltheas Bakudo 4 as if it were made of fragile glass. Amalthea was slightly taken aback at the thought of that but then it was a rather weak Kido, made even weaker by the fact that she hadnt used the incantation with it to give it the added force that it probably needed to be maintained for any length of time. Bakudo 4 was normally only good against low level hollows and such things like that, nothing like what this woman was.

Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Amalthea knew that she had to pull out a but more fire power and go on the offensive before this woman did because she may not get another chance but she needed a little time to pull it off. Amalthea raised her hand above her head, palm facing outward, a spark of yellow energy within her palm, although this was unlike the last one. Amalthea started moving her hand down to the right before going straight to the left then back up to where she started, a glowing triangle formed with large, beak like spikes at the corners.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:57 pm

"Bakudo number thirty, Shitotsu Sansen!" Suddenly, the triangle with the three large spikes shot towards the woman in white, this would hopfully give Amalthea enough time for what she had planned. Amalthea pointed her open palm directly at the woman in white, a orb of red energy formed there. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado number thirty one, Shakkaho!" The ball of red energy moved towards the woman with such force it created a small shockwave as it left Amaltheas palm.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Flustered and annoyed, Yumesade shot a thin glare to her arm and then to the shinigami before her. The culprit of the troublesome sneak attack that had sent shivers up the arrancar's spine and tingled her skin with the illusion of 'creepy crawlies'. The woman gripped her zanpakuto and glared as a triangle began to take shape in front of the shinigami. The art of kidou was not something she was familiar with but it was becoming quite apparent that this shinigami was quite fond of the art. It was an opportunity to learn something of it, a chance which eluded Yumesade. She didn't care too much to learn of or examine these spells, she only cared about making the shinigami regret choosing her as an opponent. Her gruff was with the human after-all.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:59 pm

The shinigami spoke and the bakudo took effect. The beaks sent rays of light at the arrancar who began to move but was caught in the left shoulder before she could get away. She skidded back, shoulder crashing into the wall behind her. With gritted teeth the arrancar cursed the troublesome presence. "You rat! I'm going to make you regret this!" The words had yet seemed to land on deaf ears. The shinigami wasn't worried about what was being said, she was working on something else. An incantation. She didn't know what was about to happen but Yumesade was not going to be taken out without a fight. She was not alone however, Little was she aware that Emiko fired several arrows into the Arrancars back, The arrows barely pierced him but they obtained his attention as Emiko had hoped. She lowered her Bow and arrow then Narrowed her eyes, This was the human world and she had sworn an oath to uphold the peace as much as she could; even if it meant siding with the enemy of her ancestors.

Last edited by Emiko on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 pm

A small gem like orb began to form in the arrancar's mouth as he turned to meet the Quincy. Her crimson lips parted to show the ball of energy, streaked with white and pulsating as it charged. To the arrancar, it almost looked as if the shinigami was preparing a cero, so she would meet fire with fire. In this case however, there was one more step. The zanpakuto in her hand was tossed in the air, hilt facing Yumesade and point at her target, the shinigami. It was almost in slow motion, floating up and back down horizontally. The shinigami named her technique and Yumesade fired her cero into the hilt of her weapon. The thin beam of energy encompassing it as the force rocketed the weapon forward.

Last edited by Emiko on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 pm

The hadou and the cero struck one another and a violent explosion followed close behind. Yumesade could feel the force from the clash against her flesh, it was hot and the wind from it whipped into her face which still glared, strained with rage. The zanpakuto continued like a spear through the explosion, still on it's trajectory with a dim gleam upon it's blade. Until the smoke cleared Yumesade wouldn't know of it's success or failure but she knew she couldn't stay pinned. Her right hand moved to the beam which pinned her to the wall and she jerked against it, tearing with all her might. The bakudo began to crack against the force. Soon it too would shatter into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Amalthea watched as the woman in white started forming a ball of energy infront of her before throwing her sword infront of her. Amalthea watched as Shakkaho launched towards the woman while the woman launched her own attack into her sword, sending them both hurtling towards Amalthea. The Shakkaho and Cero combined and exploded with increadible force, almost blowing Amalthea backwards. Through the smoke, Amalthea could see a shadow moving towards of her, suddenly the sword shot from the smoke right towards her. Amalthea reacted on instinct, disappearing in a flash as she used her Shunpo, moving out the swords way.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Amalthea reappeared a few meters away from where she had been to begin with, the other womans sword stuck in a wall behind her. Amalthea was just happy that she had been able to learn Shunpo, even if it wasnt as effective as most other shinigamis. "That was clever, but not clever enough." Amalthea formed a spark of yellow energy in each hand, her left she pointed directly at where the woman was. "Bakudo number four, Hainawa!" From the spark of energy a rope zigzagged towards the woman.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Amalthea didnt want to waste time and lept right into action with her second move, drawing yet another triangle in the air with the second spark of energy. At each of the points, a beak like protrusion of light extends towards where Amalthea was aiming it, right where the woman was a moment ago. "Bakudo number thirty, Shitotsu Sansen!" The three beak like protrusions shot like rockets towards where Amalthea hoped the woman still was, the smoke had yet to clear so it was hard to tell. Amalthea reached across her body with her right hand, clasping the hilt held on her left side.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 pm

In one swift motion, Amalthea drew Suisho Otome from its sheath, holding it tightly in her right hand but it wasnt going to be the way it was now for long. "Dream Existance Suisho Otome!" The blade of Suisho Otome started to glow a bright white as it started to shift and morph, bending round until it made a perfect circle. The hilt then disappeared and the light began to fade, when the light had finally faded completely, Amalthea was holding a jewel encrusted Chakram in her right hand where her sword had been.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm

The smoke at this point had finally started to clear but Amalthea wasnt going to wait to see what was going on through it, she needed to attack. Amalthea placed her finger on the inside of the blade and started spinning it like you would do a hoop, the jewels on top rapidly changing color until they became a multicolored blur with the spinning motion. Amalthea suddenly flicked her arm round and Suisho Otome launched itself from her finger towards where the other woman had been. Amalthea held her hand up pointing it towards where she had just thrown Suisho Otome.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Amalthea extended her index finger and middle finger so that they were both pointing after her Zanpakuto, a ball of blue energy formed on the end of them. "Hado number 33, Sokatsui!" The ball of energy at her fingertips exploded towards where she had been pointing, catching Suisho Otome in its flight and engulfing it in the blue flames, concealing it just like the womans attack had done with her sword. Amalthea hoped that this would do something, this fight was already becoming a strain on her because of how much Kido she was using.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:03 pm

The fire of war consumes all in its ceaseless inferno, even destroying the silent relationships. As the onlookers gaze and lament on the tragedy, their own souls scream in agony from the blaze burning within. Despite the scorching anguish, nothing is noticed as they noiselessly lose their humanity. Tears blanket the earth, falling from the eyes of the afflicted and the bereaved. This torment continues to afflict the forgotten, eliminating all traces of compassion and kindness. Enmity remains and strengthens itself by the conflagration of revenge and intolerance; understanding’s calming rain cascades over the everlasting fire, satiating it for a mere moment.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Utterly unique and lyrically compelling, this sublime residence of Junpei Kazamashiro Dahlinghouse is nothing short of a work of art. Understated luxury pervades the serenely elegant living environment, an inspired revelation of space, light, and form that balances grace and noblesse, boldness and restraint, rich complexity and spare refinement. An effortless flow is unified by large slabs of warm sand-hued French limestone, ivory-toned plaster walls, and white oak mill-work in a textural cerused finish evoking the 1920's work of legendary Parisian designer Jean Michel Frank. Artfully placed windows illumine a series of atrium-like spaces contemplating vistas of the Japanese Ocean, and opposite, the exquisite geometric pool and sculpted landscape. There is also a full-service yacht dock, just four miles in from the inlet. For the passionate connoisseur of style, this is a visually stunning yet eminently livable residence in a paradisaical seaside beauty.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 pm

This alluring 2.8 acre estate resides between 3,600 feet of coveted Pacific beachfront and 2,500 feet on the Intracoastal with deepwater dock. A long chiseled slate drive arrives at the formal entry. Edging the facade, the infinity pool is, itself a work of art, spilling into a lap lane culminating by an open-air pavilion with summer kitchen and lower-level bedroom suite. Layered compositions of lawns and gardens highlight splendid amphitheater-like tiers circling around a reflecting pool. An inventive aesthetic hallmark this sprawling residence providing 19,296 square feet of living space with 7 bedrooms, 7 full and 3 half baths, 3 elevators, plus a 9-bay subterranean garage, currently renovated into a firing range.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:37 pm

On the main level a gridded window wall dominates the 2-story limestone foyer facing a tranquil reflecting pool. Off a barrel-vaulted, windowed gallery, the elegant glass-walled salon flows to an oceanfront terrace. Pocket doors enter the stunning dining room soaring to a 30-foot-high skylit ceiling. Angled over the pool, the fireplaced lounge adds dramatic contrast with deeply-hued cabinetry and polished Absolute Black granite flooring. The sleekly styled cook's kitchen with cerused oak cabinetry, black granite counters, and stainless steel appliances continues to an oceanfront morning room, bar, and family room with fireplace. Off a windowed galleria are 4 bedroom suites, 3 opening to an oceanfront loggia. The baths are finished in sand-blasted glass tile, some also with moderne double pedestal sinks. The gym adjoins a restorative massage room, steam room, sauna, and spa bath.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:37 pm

On the upper level the 7-room grand master suite flows over this entire level in the ultimate privacy and comfort. Spanned by a spectacular glass-railed oceanfront terrace, the sleeping quarters are accompanied by customized his-and-her wardrobe rooms adjacent to exquisite spa-like baths, fitted with lacquered and wenge cabinetry, one with therapeutic tub plus a walled terrace with outdoor shower. The private office opens onto a serene Zen-like walled garden. Overlooking the pool, another separate office, served by its own staircase, completes this peerless Dahlinghouse Beach residence.
Back to top Go down
Emiko
Professional Poster
Emiko

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:38 pm

As June stepped free of the Helicopter, she watched as a cart came rolling up to take both her and Ryder to the inside of the house. June was in desperate desire to shower. She looked to Ryder wondering how she would feel about this summer home. It was the closest to the City, but it was more or less one of the best her Family had ever had constructed. To June it was just another piece of property.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pain is real!   My pain is real! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My pain is real!
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next