Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 I_voting_barFinally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 I_voting_barFinally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:12 pm

-He adjusts his glasses and stands up-Who are you telling?I am already in my shikai state.By the way i am fine for now.This really has not drawn my full attention considering i am hold back most of my reiatsu.-He shunpoes toward the Vasto Lorde as their zanpakuto and claws clash-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Junsuke looks at jinto as he have finish up most of the hollows and thinking *i guess most of the shinigami from the gotei 13 is always full and proud of themselvs* as junsuke sits on the ground and watch jinto fight.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Enough of this.You are no challenge for me!Stop cutting into my sleep time!Lets see how well you can handle this illusion of mine.Engekiafukuse!!-He turns his zanpakuto upside down and flicks it causing the air around him to vibrate and emit a high pitch noise causing it to look like 30 of him once it stops-Find the real me...-Vasto Lorde looks at them trying to figure it out-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Junsuke looks jinto battling the vasto lorde as he shouted "hey it's the left one the rest are all illusion and don't get too close to him because he will cut you anytime you hear me arrancar?".
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:25 pm

-He turns and looks at Junsuke-What was the point of that?Did you really have to give that away.You have screwed up my attack.Now i need to think of something new.Thanks alot....-He is caught off guard by the Vasto Lorde cero.sending him into a tree-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Junsuke knew jinto had held back as attack that the vasto lorde did had not much effect on jinto "hey jinto don't play dead come on !!!" Junsuke then shouted "go go go jinto go go go jinto" as he watches the battle.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 pm

-He stands up smiling-Who's side are you on?I mean its like you know i am holding back.Well since you want to see my real strength i will show you.Only because i know how strong you are and i do not like being weak.That attack tickled me a little bit...-He rips his armband releasing his full spiritual pressure..he shunpoes infront of the Vasto Lorde slashing downward at his left shoulder..Vasto Lorde brings his left arm up but it gets cut off-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:35 pm

"hmm thats good cause i want to see someone from the gotei 13 work insetead of relying on me in the human since it's not my job but i also cant let them hurt people who are dear to me" Junsuke then see that the time for the vasto lorde is over soon.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:39 pm

-He grins as his spiritual pressure outlines his body-This is where you get into panic mode.See you are down to one arm and your attacks are now limited.Your defense is done for.Stupid hollows think they can attack and get away i think not!Yeah i understand Junsuke-He thrust his zanpakuto straight at the Vasto Lorde-Die!!-Vasto Lorde tries to grab but is not fast enough as it impales him..Jinto turns his zanpakuto sideways splitting the Vasto Lorde into two-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Seeing as the vasto lorde had no chance against jinto junsuke was thinking that maybe with a little more help from the gotei 13 the human world would be safe from hollow attacks. "hey jinto nice work you kill a vasto lorde there".
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah only my second time.The first go around i nearly died.I feel like i have gotten stronger.I am thinking you can wrap this up if you want to.I will send for two squad 12 members to come clean up this mess.-He puts on a new armband and seals his shikai-That was a nice workout..-He adjust his glasses and laughs-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm

While junsuke stare at jinto a garganta opens a arrancar of the espada level walks out to look for his unerlings when he sees that it was beaten by jinto and is almost dead "Jinto get the hell out of there now !!!" Junsuke shouted.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 pm

What are you talking about?Damn not another arrancar.I thought we was done with this.-He is caught off guard and is kicked into the ground causing a large crater to form-Gah....damn that hurt....
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Junsuke stood up as he shunpos to jinto side "hey stand up now this is no normal hollow or the vasto lorde you fought right there just now he is on a whole different level now becareful of him".
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Give me a second can you.I just got slammed into the ground.I kind of got that feeling when this crater was formed.Kuchi i may need you again so get ready.Urgh....that was some kick.That was pretty strong...-He stands up adjusting his glasses and cracks his neck-Ready?
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:00 pm

"yes i am" Junsuke draws his zanpakuto as he said to jinto "becareful i know you are smart but he over power us not and being smart would really do any good now" Junsuke shunpos as he attacks the arrancar head on.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Alright just wondering.Now you draw your zanpakuto.Yeah lets play this one smart.Well i see you certainly believe in taking things head on.Here i come right behind you.-He shunpoes behind Junsuke with his zanpakuto in his right hand-This should be fun..-He grins-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Junsuke zanpakuto was caught by the arrancar using his hand, Junsuke then uses a roundhouse kick on the arrancar but it seems that the damage done to him was not too much.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Well that certainly did not help.Lets try mixing things up.I hope my Kido skills are still good.If not this we be a big sword fight.-He shunpoes above the Arrancar-Lets try this out.Bakudo 30. Shitotsu Sansen.-He fires a golden triangle from his palm at the arrancar-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 pm

To make sure jinto's kido hits the arrancar junsuke grabs the arrancar as the kido hits down on him. seeing as the kido was launch junsuke moves out of the way as he sees the kdo has caught the arrancar "attack now jinto !!!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Yeah will do.I was suprised it worked.No need in holding back on this attack.Which attack do i use on him though.Its has to be strong enough to kill him or at least badly injure him.Let me stop playing around and attack-He holds out his palms-Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws.Hado 33. Sōkatsui!!-he fires the hado-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:29 pm

The kido landed directly at the arrancar as junsuke then felt that there was something wrong as the whole area was fill with smoke a bala is blasted right at jinto as junsuke shunpos and grabs him out of the way. as the arrancar then sonido right in front of his fallan comrades
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 pm

-He is grabbed-What is going on?This is not right..its like he is just toying with us.I think we should go all out before we die.Thanks for the save back there.I think we have only seen a fraction of his true power.We are in for a long fight..-he sits down in mid-air-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 pm

"yes he is toying with us" Junsuke then stands ready as he and jinto are ready to fight the arrancar. The arrancar then told them "unfortunally i can't be playing with you weak shinigamis i have to report this to lord aizen about you two which has caus trouble to our plans".
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Who are you calling weak?If we were so called weak as you say then your comrades would still be alive.But do as you please.If you stay here any longer force will be used to subdue to death.That is the only other option if you decide to stay any longer.-He adjusts his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next