Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami I_vote_lcap5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami I_voting_bar5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami I_vote_lcap5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami I_voting_bar5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: 5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami   5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:50 pm

My last battle didn't go so well and I knew that some serious training was needed. I had faced a Gillian and was easily beaten. Not to mention, that my now deemed rival had to show up and save me. I was humiliated and wasn't going to be humiliated anymore. I was going to train till I couldn't train no more. I headed to the Forest of Karakura Town on the outskirts. Once I entered the forest I heard some yelling. I rushed to the sound of the yelling and found a soul being chased by 2 hollows. There were quite big and seemed to be enjoying the chase. They closed in on their prey and were about to devour the soul, so I shunpoed in front of the soul and roundhouse kicked both hollows. They stumbled back and looked at me in surprise.
Why don't you fellas pick on someone your own size.
I smirked and that just made them madder.
Hollow 1: Who do you think you are?
Hollow 2: We can destroy a pathetic and weak Shinigami like you.
They both started laughing and I didn't like that.
If you value your lives then you will stop laughing and leave NOW!
That made them laugh even harder.
Hollow 2: Do you think we're scared of you?
I reered my arm back and punched the 2nd hollow. He flew threw several trees and landed with a laud thump. He started gasping and the other hollow gave me a ferocious glare. He snapped his finger and 3 more hollows popped out and surrounded me.
You know, I was wonderin when you was gonna call the others out.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami   5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm

The hollow that I had punched had now come back and was rather steaming. He joined the little circle that was surrounding me and I must say that this was going to be rather fun.
Now this is going to be fun. So lets start shall we.
I rushed the hollow that I had punched and kicked him in the stomach. He doubled over and I elbowed him in the back of his mask. He fell to the ground trying to catch his breath. The other hollows rushed at me and they each raised their claws. I backflipped behind them and kicked the 1st hollow in the back. I shunpoed to the side of another hollow and punched him in his side. He yelled out and fell down. I saw another hollow come up behind me and felt his hot breath as he grabbed me. I struggled and tried to break free, but he was rather strong.
Hollow 3: Try to break out of my grasp Shinigami. I am the strongest out of us hollows and you will not break free.
The other hollows got back up and started laughing. This got me mad. They came up to me and started punching me in my stomach and face. I felt blood run down the side of my face and could taste it in my mouth. I looked up at the hollows.
You've made a big mistake you filthy scum.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami   5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:18 pm

I let my anger fill me up with power and I broke free from the hollow. They all looked surprised and I took that advantage. I quickly took out my Zanpakutos and grabbing the chains I spun my self. With the chains extended, I created a blade like tornado. I spun faster and faster. I felt my blades hitting the hollows and they started screaming in pain. The hollow that was holding me before got the worst of it. He was totally cut up and apparently destroyed. That was 1 down. I stopped spinning, and looked at the carnage. Everything in a 10 foot radius was totally cut down. I couldn't find the other 4 hollows, but I could sense them.
Come out and fight me like a man.
I saw a dash out of the corner of my eye and shunpoed toward it. I caught the hollow and looked at his bloody body. He was shaking and I was enjoying it. He raised his arm to try at claw me, but I cut his arm off. I then cut his other arm off. I cut him up very slowly, savoring his screams of pain. I was enjoying this and wanted more. I cut his legs and head off and threw his head at the next hollow in a nearby tree.
Peek-a-boo, I see you.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami   5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I shunpoed behind the hollow that I threw the head at and kicked him out of the tree. I jumped out of the tree and landed lightly on the ground. The other hollows came to their fellow hollows aid.
Hollow 2: Wha.. What are you?
I glared at the hollows.
I am your death.
I shunpoed toward the back of the 2nd hollow and kicked him without even looking at him. He flew 10 feet away from me and the other hollows. The other hollows jumped on top of me and started pummeling me. I could feel their claws raking my skin and their hot breath on me.
GET OFF MEEE!!
In a fit of rage I threw the hollows off of me and kicked each of them back toward the ground.
Don't ever do that again.
I looked at them and yet there wasn't enough fear in their eyes for me.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami   5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 pm

I wanted more fear in their eyes. I wanted them to feel pain and to never think about doing bad again. I wanted to not just instill fear into them, but I wanted to make sure that whenever they thought of doing wrong again they would remember me and what would happen. I shunpoed toward the hollows and with my zanpakuto I slashed at the middle one. He dodged my attack by jumping straight up. I jumped with him, but then the other 2 hollows grabbed my legs trying to pull me down. I did a backflip and slung my legs downward as hard as I could causing the 2 hollows to let go and land on the ground hard. I dived down toward them and stomped on their stomachs. I picked the hollows up by their necks and held them in the air.
Why don't you try something now boys.
They both smirked and spat in my face.
Hollow 4: Fuck you
Boys you just made a big mistake.
I chokeslammed them onto the ground punched their faces into the dirt.
How do you like that?
I stood over them, then all of a sudden I felt a kick connecting with my face. I flew into a nearby tree, and when I stopped I spat blood out of my mouth.
Gah why did I let my guard down. You got a lucky shot in punk.
The middle hollow just grinned. He ran toward me with his fangs showing and claws ready. He jumped in the air ready to pounce on me, and since my Zanpakutos had flew out of my hands I couldn't use them.
HADO #33 SOKATSUI!
I fired the kido at half power so I could conserve my energy for the other 2. The blast hit him dead on and sent him flying away. I rushed and grabbed my Zanpakutos. I jumped into the air and landed on top of him. I took my Zanpakutos and cut his head off.
There, only 2 left.
I turned around and looked at the other 2.
Ready boys.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami   5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:19 pm

The other hollows looked at each other, then rushed me. They were quite fast, but I wasn't worried. When they were almost on top of me, I slid under them and sent my Zanpakutos right through their stomachs. They were still skewered to my Zans and so I grabbed my chains and started spinning my Zans around. I jumped into the air and then slammed my Zans on the ground. A huge crater was made form the impact. I retracted my Zans and just smiled. I could still sense their reiatsu.
So you're both still alive.
I couldn't believe that they were still alive after that, but they wouldn't be for long.
HADO #33 SUKATSUI
I fired the kido toward the huge crater, and watched the flames engulf everything in it. I heard the screams of a hollow and felt its reiatsu fade away. That meant that there was 1 left.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami   5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:43 pm

I looked in the direction that the final hollow was hiding.
You mind as well come out. I know where you are.
The hollow came out from behind a tree.
Hollow: YOU WON'T BEAT ME FOOL!! I'LL SHOW YOU MY TRUE POWER!!
I could feel the hollow's spiritual pressure rising. I didn't think he had this much power. He raised it practically equal to mine. He charged at me with great speed. He started punching and clawing at me with great speed. He knocked my Zans out of my hands and before I could do anything, he had me pinned to the ground.
How do you like me now! HAHA!
He was breathing heavily on me and it really didn't smell all that good. I didn't know how much energy I had left, but I had to do something. I flipped the hollow off of me and using Utsusemi, I left an afterimage behind as I shunpoed behind the hollow. He didn't know what I did which was a good thing. While I was behind him, he was steady pummeling my afterimage. I grabbed my Zan and tapped the hollow on his shoulder. He turned around surprised, and I stabbed him in his gut. Then I cut his head off. It was over. I fell back exhausted from battle. I just laid there for a few minuted before getting up and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami   5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

5vs1: An Outnumbered Shinigami
Page 1 of 1