Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? I_vote_lcapFinally a shinigami doing doing their duty? I_voting_barFinally a shinigami doing doing their duty? I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? I_vote_lcapFinally a shinigami doing doing their duty? I_voting_barFinally a shinigami doing doing their duty? I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? Empty
PostSubject: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 pm

After the first hollow was cut down Junsuke looks on and felt a reiatsu farmiliar *hmm this reiatsu i think i know who it is i guess he might be a good help with this since it will be quite hard to fight a espada level arrancar and an army of hollow*.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:17 pm

-He steps out the senkaimon looking at the army of hollows-Well aint this just about bad dog.Hmm an arrancar is here.He outmatches me ill take out the hollows i guess.Someone else is here..someone familiar that i know.-He unsheathes his zanpakuto releasing a wave of reiatsu toward the hollows killing five of them-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Junsuke looks up "hey yachichido !!! over here hmm..looks like the gotei 13 is finally working and doing their job now sending shinigami here" Junsuke then uses a roundhouse kick to kill of the second hollow.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 pm

-He jumps down and grabs a hollow slamming it into another one-Just call me Jinto please.You can never get my last name right.I have been doing my job its the rest of them who are not doing their jobs.Now lets clean up this little mess..-He adjusts his glasses and sheathes his zanpakuto and kicks a hollow in the face trying to jump on him-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 pm

"oh well its a whole as an organization so this will reflect on how badly the gotei 13 works" junsuke then shunpos to the back of the hollow as he slashes it into two and using a roundhouse to kick on the head of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

-He ducks avoiding a cero that hits another hollow-I mean the Gotei 13 does not work badly at all.We just choose not to interfere when someone like you is doing our job.You make it easier for us to come clean up your mess.-He laughs and shunpoes left avoiding the hollow punch-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:43 pm

"so a big organization like the gotei 13 is not doing my job cause of me? ahh i think they are all lazy !!!" Junsuke then leaps up into the air as he landed down with a leg drop causing a huge impact kill four hollows.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Well i am just lazy in general.I only came to make sure this did not spill over.This was suppose to be my day off but i see this army.What are you going to do about that Arrancar up there and Vasto Lorde.Shiittt...-He gets smacked into a nearby tree by an Adjuchas-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Seeing as how jinto was smack onto the tree junsuke used his zanpakuto to kill the hollow as he covered for jinto and for him to get a hold of himself "hey hey are you ok? and i knew it the people in gotei 13 are not so hard working".
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Yeah i am okay.Are you okay?You did just turn your back on an army.I will take care of the Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde and a few hollows.I am hard working when i am awake now lets finish this shall we?-He stands up and shunpoes toward the Adjuchas firing a right handed punch at his face-Ikkotsu!!
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:55 pm

"Well he is motivated now" Junsuke continues as he slashes up hollows from all direction "when will they ever stop coming i wonder" Junsuke then uses a leg sweep on the hollow as he sees jinto charging towards the vasto lorde.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:58 pm

-He punches the Adjuchas into the ground and shunpoes toward the Vasto Lorde-I am always motivated when i am awake.Now if you want this to stop kill the one in charge of these attacks.He can open and close a garganta at will.If you kill him he cant open them..-he unsheathes his zanpakuto as his zanpakuto and vasto lorde claws clash-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Junsuke was still fighting the hollows as he think *well i guess i will let the members of the gotei 13 fight the big dog then i will just scoope on the underlings here with another kick junsuke kicks the hollow killing it.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 pm

-He kicks the Vasto Lorde in the chest sending him back a few feet-What are you doing?Can you kill that Arrancar please..these hollows coming until he is dead.I can handle most of them..-He sees a hollow firing a cero at him he smacks it back hitting the hollow in the face..the vasto lorde sonido infront of him kneeing him in the stomach-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Junsuke kept fighting the hollows "i am preventing them from entering the town cant you see?" junsuke then shunpos to the side as he then uses his zanpakuto to slice through the hollow which was trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 pm

-He smiles as he appears behind the Vasto Lorde-Utsusemi..I got you pretty good did i not?That is only half of my speed i am using.I can move much faster than that.Yeah i know but i think we should take out the bigger hollows first..But do what works...-He slashes at the Vasto Lorde back..Vasto lorde falls hard into the ground..the adjuchas sonido infront of Jinto throwing a powerful right hook-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Junsuke looks at the hollows running around then a menos firing a cero right at him, "phew i manage to shunopo away from that spot it almost kill me" as the cro blasted up a whole lot of the hollow that was there.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:31 pm

-He is caught off guard by the hook-Gah!You landed a punch on my face.This is pretty boring.See this is why i sleep most of the day.Lets pick things up..Kuchi wake up and start singing.-He smiles and slashes upward at the Adjuchas coughing up a little blood..Vasto Lorde sonido up out the ground firing a cero at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Junsuke fights the smaller hollows on the ground "well i think i will just fight here if you do need help then just call out but i doubt you will" slashing and hacking on the hollows junsuke shunpos as he cuts down a menos.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:39 pm

-He shunpoes left avoiding the cero-No i do not think i will need help.In fact i am getting ready to release all my spiritual pressure.Hollows i would like to play a song for you.Sing and dance with me Kuchibuekyoku!-He flips his zanpakuto normal handed and flicks it and watches as it changes into his shikai state-Hmm...-The Adjuchas and Vasto Lorde sonido toward him firing a punch at his left and right cheek-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:42 pm

With a few slashes junsuke manage to kill of most hollows on the ground though there are a few still charging at him he shunpos as he kick them using a normal kick sending them flying to jinto's direction.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Really now?What kind of games are you playing?I already have two idiots trying to pull a double wammy on me.That are not that smart at all.Excuse me for one second will you...-He ducks watching the Vasto Lorde and Adjuchas hit each other-Damn shame...Kuuki no Moujuritsu-he twists his zanpakuto causing a thin blade of air to wrap around some hollows slicing them up into bits-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm

"what?? i was just atacking them i didnt notice you change your places i though you were in front of them but somehow you are now at the side so i didnt see it" as junsuke was talking a menos then fired a cero at him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Are you blind or something?You can never get a simple name right.I am worried about your brain.You should let Squad 12 take a look at that.I am always moving places you just pay no attention.-Adjuchas charges at Jinto firing a punch toward his chest-Just die alredy dang it...-He slashes his zanpakuto downward cutting the adjuchas into two pieces..he turns his attention to the Vasto Lorde who cuts his finger and fires a cero at him-Damn-he gets slammed to the ground by the cero-
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Junsuke dodges the cero from the menos as he shunpos right near to jinto as he stops the cero and sends it away "hey there you ok? well i guess we should relly get serious now and not fool around".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?   Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally a shinigami doing doing their duty?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next