Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Shinigami..encounter.. I_vote_lcapShinigami..encounter.. I_voting_barShinigami..encounter.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Shinigami..encounter.. I_vote_lcapShinigami..encounter.. I_voting_barShinigami..encounter.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Shinigami..encounter..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Shinigami..encounter.. Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 pm

-A dark void opens up on top of a house..He steps out of it-Why am i always here so much its crazy?You think these shinigami would have some kind of control over their spritual pressure.But anyway lets look for todays snack.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:50 pm

*Zero is calmly walking about the area searching around furtively for anything unusual as tonight is his very first patrol mission as member of the Eleventh Division an as a Shinigami in general,though he's excited to finally have something to do he's somewhat nervous as to why someone who has only been in a Squad for a few days would be sent out on a patrol mission.*

Zero:*"Paces about the area impatiently looking around for anything interesting to happen tonight*Well I know it's a group patrol mission but still, I was assigned to this area by myself? "I honestly don't even think I'll be needed tonight if nothing is going on cause this area seems rather tame."

*Within moments of uttering that comment,Zero can sense a somewhat sizeable spiritual pressure a bit stronger than some of the weaker hollows he has faced before. Letting his impulse take over his rational thought,he swiftly dashes off to the location in which he sensed the pressure,and notices a fairly large hollow manifesting into the area*

Zero:"OH BOY! This hollow is a big one too! Well I guess I ought to hide myself and wait until he lets his guard down and he should be easy pickings. It's strange though, his Spiritual Pressure dosen't feel hostile right now for some reason.

*Zero silently,remains in the shadows of a street corner,quietly observing this unusual hollow that suddenly appeared.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:02 pm

-He stands there sensing someones spirtual pressure-You can come out shinigami.I can sense your spirtual pressure.Lets not play these cat and mice games for the sake of time.I just came here to feed on some dying souls-He turns in Zero direction-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 pm

*Zero sighs as he smacks himself in the face,figures us Squad 11's can never mask or disguise our spiritual pressure so stealth is useless for us,as he swallows a little bit of saliva nervously and has his hand ready on the hilt of his Zanpaktou.*

Zero:*Clears his throats and tries to speak with a sense of pride*I am Zero Kanzaki of Squad 11 the combat division! I am sorry but I am on a patrol mission right now and am required by my duty to neutralize any threatening or hostile hollows I may come across. However, you don't seem to be hostile so I apologize, we were taught in the academy that all hollows are evil blood-thirsty beings who only like to kill humans and devour their souls.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:20 pm

-He looks at him and notices his hand is on his zanpakutoYeah i understand.Listen you can take your hand off your little zanpakuto..im not hostile.I really dont like being bothered..i only attack unless im begin provoked.I usually come when i sense other hollows and finish them off.We can have a friendly spar if you want-He grins-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:30 pm

*Glances at the hollow for a moment,caught in between his rational judgement at this situation he has fallen into at the moment. He keeps his hand on his Zanpaktou not entirely sure either to agree with him or attack him right on the spot.*

Zero:"While a Squad 11 member knows never to refuse a spar from anyone even if it be a Hollow or even a Quincy. However I have a suspicious feeling that you may only be wanting to engage in combat to lure either my fellow shinigami to the area for easy pickings or even other hollows for you to eat. I think we should go somewhere more private for this spar.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 pm

-He stands there for a moment-Im not one who believes in unfair fights.Those fights are usually brought to me by idiot hollows.If you havent noticed my body has been going under changes and my spirtual pressure has been increasing.Meet me in the Karakura Community Park.-As they are speaking Zain body becomes slimmer and his muscle mass begins to increase..his spirtual pressure begins to increase-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:07 pm

*Zero debates this in his mind a little bit more,still having some minor doubts about this situation he is in,never believing he'd stumble upon a somewhat friendly hollow in his life. Nervously he bows his head in agreement to follow him for their spar.*

Zero:"Well alright I'll go with you,and we can start out "Friendly" spar cause my Zanpaktou is itching for combat,it's shaking inside it's sheath right now and wants to come out of it's sheath. By the way, I don't think I even got your name. I only gave mine mostly cause it's a code of battle conduct taught to us in the Shino Academy,thought Squad 11 follows it like law,and that is to give ones name,squad and position to an opponent when initiating in combat.

*He glances curiously at the hollow before him as he walks to the area that the spar shall be held.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:16 pm

My name is Zain.I dont know my last name.In ranks i guess you could call me a huge hollow.Im not like the rest of these pathetic hollows.I can actually think on my own and do just about anything i want.-He sonido off to the Park-See you there shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:54 pm

-He arrives at the park..he thinks-His spirtual pressure is weaker than Dami and Itami.I cant underestimate him.Ive made that mistake twice and almost died because of it.I wont go all out unless i have to.Until then i wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 pm

*He glances at the hollow with a smirk*

My spiritual pressure isn't that weak! It just hasn't fully developed yet mainly due to me being only a shinigami for a weeks now. I will have you know I graduated at the top of my class in Zanjutsu and Hakuda you know. Course fighting gets me primed up and energetic and I really get into my spars...So much in fact that sometimes don't notice I'm bleeding once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:05 pm

-He laughs-You talk to much.Now that we know its just us lets begin.This is a normal spar not to the death.For today im going to try something different.Usually i wait to attack but i wanna be offensive.Cero Horadar!!!-He lifts his index finger at the shinigami and fires off a beam of cero-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 pm

*Zero lets out a sly smirk as he notices the quick yet very small cero beam heading towards his position as he swiftly performs a small shunpo sidestep barely 2 feet off to the side to narrowly dodge the oncoming blast.*

Zero:"A Cero Horadar huh? It's pretty fast but quite small as well as such we were taught in the academy that it isn't too difficult to dodge even with just a short shunpo. I can assure you that I am no weakling Zain.

*Zero swiftly unsheaths his Zanpaktou,and concentrates his spiritual pressure focusing it around the blade and his legs and bursts forward with a double-shunpo. Trying to close the gap between the distance between him and the hollow,as he attempts to slash at the mid-section of the large hollow.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:27 pm

I know you arent no weakling.But compared to my other fights..this is ranked pretty low.See i met other shinigami like you.They seemed to give me more of a challenge.I hope you give me nothing less of those expectations.-He sonido to the left..he points out his index fingers at Zero-Cero Viga!!-he fires multiple ceros at Zero for ten seconds aiming from his head to his feet-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:56 pm

*Zero's eyes widen as he sees the multiple ceros being fired towards his position as he briefly panics for a moment pondering of what action to take. Knowing it'll be quite hard to avoid a technique such as this he concentrates his spiritual pressure all across his body in order to strengthen the Hagane covering his skin in order to reduce the impact and damage of the blows as he braces himself for impact. As he stands there guarding himself he gets blasted by the multiple ceros,staggering backward a couple steps from the force of the blows. Still standing as he firmly grips onto the hilt of his Zanpaktou.*

Zero:"*As he steps forward his robes are ripped a and he spits a small amount of blood*
Is that all Zain? Well then I guess I can finally stop holding back now if you'd want.

*He smirks slyly once more as he now grips both hands on the hilt of his Zanpaktou,dashing towards zain's position as he makes short and swift shunpo side-steps about 3-5 feet each in distance,swaying left and right in a zig-zagging shunpo pattern in an attempt to confound Zain,letting go of his right hand on his Zanpaktou in an attempt to make a swift slash at the hollow's legs planning to impede his mobility in doing so.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:04 pm

-He stands there watching Zero movements..he know this is a defensive manuever setting up for an offensive attack.He sets out his palms..as he sees the zanpaktou coming at his feet..he doesnt jump-Especho Cero!!-He watches as the cero shield comes out in time to block the cero..from behind he opens his mouth and releases a cero as the shield shatters-Cero Orbe!!-he releases the cero from his mouth-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:57 pm

*Zero notices a brief opening in Zain's defenses as he is about to fire the spherical cero projectile,hoping no other Shinigami are around since he is in Squad 11 he calmly,thrusts his Zanpaktou forward attempting to stab Zain before getting blasted by the Cero as he incantates the only Kido spell he ever has even used.* Hado 11 Tzurien Raiden! *Keeping his hands on his Zanpaktou the blade is given an electrical current,amplified more since the Zanpaktou is made of conducting metal.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:06 pm

-His cero is suddenly stop by the zanpaktou entering his mouth..he watches at the electrical current is sent through his mouth..he flies back from the impact he lays there for a second-Damn....-He stands up slowly..he cracks his neck back into place..he places his hand on his jaw and snaps it back to the right correcting it-You were right..Cero Circunferencia!!!-He holds out his palms and begins charging the cero it begins to grow slowly he pulls his arms back creating a ball of cero-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 pm

*Zero spits a little bit of blood once again as he fishes around inside his robes,pulling out 3 throwing knives holding them between the fingers of his left hand,as he makes a swift shunpo side-roll on the ground,tossing all three knives outwards towards Zain's position as he readies himself,waiting for him to attack with the cero he is holding in his arms*

Zero:"Well Zain one attack from me was too much for you already? I thought I was supposed to be the weak one here."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 pm

-He smiles as he hears his comments he doesnt respond as he concentrates on the cero..He watches as the knives close in on him...they stab him causing him pain..but he stays focused on the cero-Its ready!!-he extends his arms releasing the cero..that covers up to 60 feet long and 20 feet wide..he is blownback by the release-That one is stronger than before...-He digs his feet in the ground as he falls back-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Zero:"Now that's what I'm talking about I'm gonna take this one straight on! Nice fighting Zain."

*Zero braces himself once more,as he focuses his spiritual pressure,concentrating as he once again attempts to focus it so he can fortify the strength of his Hagane as stands there,and becomes engulfed by the explosive cero blast,staggering to stand up as he is brought to his knees from the impact but is still alive.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 pm

-He stands there watching the cero engulf Zero..he doesnt speak yet because he knows he is still alive because he can sense his spirtual pressure...but can tell its not as strong as before-Yo shinigami..you still there?-He stands there waiting on him to stand up...he thinks-I wonder how much does this kid have left...i dont want either of us seriously injured..this is just a friendly spar.Even if he used Hagane he would still take damage from a cero like that...
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:42 pm

*Zero,slowly gets up on one knee and looks to Zain,with a smile on his face,the top of his robes pretty my dissentigrated and gone,as his body appears fairly wounded from the resulting cero blast*

Zero:*Breathing a little bit heavily but still managing to stand up slowly* Well Zain...you still got a little bit of fight left in you? *Zero's somewhat bleeding arm grasps tightly onto his Zanpaktou as he crouches back slightly,a red gleam in his eyes,staring intently at Zain and wondering what he'll do next.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 pm

-He sees Zero alive..he stands there and looks at him-I can tell that you have reached your limits.If you keep going at this rate you will push your body farther than your suppose to.Once you learn how to push behind your limits..you will become great.My question to you is do you wanna surpass your current limits if so bring it!-He gets into his offensive stance-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 pm

*Spits up some blood in the process as he readies himself for another attack,noticing that his opponent has assumed an offensive stance,he prepares himself as he grasps tightly on his Zanpaktou. Getting himself ready for a moment to go on the offensive,he near-instantly bursts of with longer shunpos than before,swiftly using long,bursting strides of shunpos to run circles Zain.*

Zero:"Well then Zain, Let's see you try and over come this maneuver.*Constantly taking deep breaths to keep himself going as he swiftly produces 6 more throwing knives form inside his robes and grisps 3 in each hand between his fingers,throwing them towards Zain's position as he keeps shunpoing around him.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami..encounter..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Karakura Community Park-
Jump to: