Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 I_voting_barShinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 I_voting_barShinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Shinigami..encounter..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:48 pm

-He watches as Zero shunpoes around him..he notcies the throwing knives..he sonido away from them with ease-Your going have to do way better than that.Just because im a hollow that doesnt mean that im dumb and slow like the rest of them.-He begins to spin in a circle..he extends his index fingers.Cero Viga!!!-He begins to shoot beams of cero from his fingers as he spins in the circle-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Zero:I'm not an idiot either Zain. I'm just getting warmed up and primed for action my friend. Just you wait and see I'm gonna confound you and catch you off guard at some point!

*He,swiftly notices him pointing out his fingers as he charges up yet another cero,and crounches down for a split-second as he concentrates his spiritual pressure at his legs,pushing up into the air doing a backflip shunpos high into the air,as he suddently shunpo's downward from above Zain,gaining momentum as he attempts to axe-drop kick Zain's head from this vantage point.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm

-He stands there watching the shunpos end..he knows the only place he went is up..he stops firing the ceros and looks up..he sees him attempting an axe kick towards his head..he sonido to the left and grabs Zero foot-Cero Orbe!!-he opens his mouth and fires a cero off at his leg-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:37 pm

*Zero briefly hesitates for a moment,knowing that this hollow once again attempting to use another point blank cero blast in order to finish me off if he receives the blast from that technique,and attempts to stomp on his head with his other leg that isn't being held by Zain. Also grasping onto his Zanpaktou, and assuming it'll free him from Zain's grasp he attempts to impale his Zanpaktou onto Zain's arm in order to force him to release his grip on me.*

Zero:"You need to try harder yourself Zain,you see your leaving yourself open and you rely far too heavily on your cero techniques, and they often take a moment to charge up as well. All in all it's leaving me ample time to get in a counter-attack when I'm in close range with you. *He smirks slyly,wincing in pain from his earlier wounds.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm

-He listens to Zero speak but doesnt comment instead he spins with Zero in his grasp then releases him before his arm is impaled..he stands there after he finishes thinking about all his fight-Your totally right kid.I do rely too much on my ceros.I have all the power in my fists and i let go to waist no more of that.Lets finish this some other time.When your wounds heal..you'll see me again.Im leaving because i sense another shinigami on his way.Garganta!!!-the dark void opens to Hueco Mundo-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:54 pm

*Zero is thrown onto the ground,staggering to get up as he dusts himself off,trying to catch his breath after repeated shunpo usage.*

Zero:"Well he certainly is an interesting character. But it's nearly daybreak, I must be going and getting my wounds healed...I'm still in pain from that strong cero blast he sent outwards." *Zero,wanders off to rest for the night and head back to the seireitei to report his results for the night.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami..encounter..   Shinigami..encounter.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami..encounter..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Parks :: Karakura Community Park-
Jump to: