Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
walking to a new site - Page 4 I_vote_lcapwalking to a new site - Page 4 I_voting_barwalking to a new site - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
walking to a new site - Page 4 I_vote_lcapwalking to a new site - Page 4 I_voting_barwalking to a new site - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

walking to a new site

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

walking to a new site - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 am

Junsuke sees the roundhouse coming his way as he shunpo and dodges the kick "i will should you the roundhouse kick" Junsuke shunpos again as he does a roundhouse kick right at fukaku.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 am

Fukaku dodges, using hirenkyaku, before throwing a much faster front snap kick at J2, using hirenkyaku to increase the speed. "There's a reason I'm an instructor at the local dojo." Fukaku replies.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 am

Seeing as how the kick was dodge junsuke and also fukaku using the hirenkyaku and then a kick at him Junsuke had to use the Kazaguruma at fukaku as he launches himself.

(ooc:Kazaguruma a technique where one throws their body up into the air, making a shearing movement with the legs to get one leg in front of the other without holding on to the ground. The move can either be done backwards or sideways. When the move is done with one leg high over the head to deliver a devastating kick)
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:41 am

Fukaku ducked a bit, using an upward rising block to stop most of Junsuke's attack's effectiveness, before throwing a jab punch at Junsuke immediately after. "Pretty good." Fukaku said.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:45 am

Junsuke's kick was block as he sees the puch coming using one of his hand to hold on to the punch which now locks them and using the force he forces his whole body to flip backwards as he launch fukaku away.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 am

Fukaku recovers quickly, before bringing out his bow. He fired a pair of arrows, one as he stood back up, at Junsuke. Then, he jumped a bit away before throwing anothe capsule at Junsuke. "Spinnenentz!" Fukaku said, as the cords came to envelop Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:58 am

Junsuke then decided that he would not underestimate fukaku while he uses his shunpo to dodge the arrow and release reiatsu to match fukaku and shunpos again right at his back using a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 am

Fukaku turned, using an outside forearm block to stop the roundhouse, while using the momentum to help him launch a side kick from under the block at Junsuke. following this, he pulled out another capsule in preparation. "don't use the same trick twice." Fukaku warned Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 am

Junsuke kick was block by fukaku and saw him using a kick which junsuke blocks using hes arm. Junsuke then uses another leg to kick fukaku away as he sees him trying to use one of the capsule.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:09 am

"Tilt the goblet to the west - " Fukaku begins, stopping the kick but still getting pushed away. "Emeral grail!" Fukaku says as he throws the capsule, creating an explosion aimed at Junsuke. "Thanks for pushing me away - I wouldn't have wanted to be nearby when that blew up."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 am

Junsuke escapes from the explosion "hooo that was danagerous you should not use that in a sparring match like this you know? it could have nearly kill me if i had not try to get away from it but still this blast can really kill"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:15 am

"Oh quit complaining. I didn't fire it off at that level. Besides, If I remember correctly, SOMEONE had a sword pointed at my back a little while ago." Fukaku said, firing another arrow at junsuke. "still, how about we finish up this little duel?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 am

Junsuke then told fukaku "i wasnt really going to kill you with that" as he saw fukaku firing an arrow at him as he dodges and then gets ready "lets end this then"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:23 am

Fukaku smiles, an aura of purple appearing round his hand. "hope you have a suitably powerful attack ready." Fukaku says, as the purple becomes very clear and solid. "Because otherwise, you'd better dodge." He says, as his bow changes to it's release mode. "Shumatsu... Taiho." Fukaku says, as he fires a purple beam of energy at Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 am

Junsuke release enough energy as he sees the attack coming *ok now let me see what i can do* Junsuke holds his sword up in a kendo stance as the blast comes close he uses his sword to block and then cuts the beam.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:30 am

W...what?" Fukaku asks in shock as he sees this. He keeps the blast going for a few seconds, but it proves no good. "I've never seen anyone shrug of the attack like that before." Fukaku says in mild shock. "...though I should have expected as much from you..."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 am

After the attack junsuke then told fukaku "wow you really improve alot every since the last time i guess i need to train harder and improve myself when i have the chace anyway its a nice sparring/training session"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:35 am

"That it was." Fukaku said, still thinking on how easily Junsuke deflected his earlier blasts. "I was amazed at your power though..." Fukaku said, smiling. Shaking his head, he merely said, "There's still a lot of strong people in this world."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:39 am

"Well then we will get strong together so we can protect the one we love anyway i have to get going now see ya fukaku and lets train together some other time." he then shunpos away as he head to other places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

walking to a new site
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4