Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
walking to a new site EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
walking to a new site EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

walking to a new site EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

walking to a new site EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
walking to a new site EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
walking to a new site EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
walking to a new site EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
walking to a new site EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
walking to a new site EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
walking to a new site I_vote_lcapwalking to a new site I_voting_barwalking to a new site I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
walking to a new site I_vote_lcapwalking to a new site I_voting_barwalking to a new site I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

walking to a new site

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

walking to a new site Empty
PostSubject: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 am

"Ahhhh... that was refreshing." Fukaku says, walking on one of the trails. he had just went to an expensive restaurant, and had a refreshing meal of Filet mignon and Chicken cordon Bleu. "now then, I need to get to training.' Fukaku said, his quincy cros in his hands.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:44 am

Junsuke walk and finally came to the outskirt as he sees a man "helloo I am looking for karakura twon do you know how I can get into the main town?" Said junsuke as he sees the guy looks serious and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 am

Fukaku notices the man has a large amount of reiatsu. "...just on your second left, then go straight." Fukaku says, making sure to keep his own reiatsu down. it was quite recognizable as quincy reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:01 am

"Oh ok thanks a lot do you also leave here? Oh by the way my name is junsuke I live back in tokyo this is the first time I am out here so nice to meet you" junsuke had already felt the reiatsu of the person but he then continues to talk to the man.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:03 am

"Tokyo, Hmm?" Fukaku asks. "unfortunately, I have an urgent matter to attend to, so I will have to leave for now. Hopefully, those directions work for you." Fukaku says, cautious. "I hope he's bad at reiatsu sensing... the last thing I need right now is more shinigami coming after me.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 am

Junsuke had to act blur as he still don't know the town very well but again he remembers the reiatsu well "ahh ok thabks a lot so see you ok? Junsuke then slowly walks away "hmm this town is full of powerful people I see now why its so popular"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:15 am

Fukaku moves away, using hirenkyaku as soon as he could to move faster. "Damnit, why are there so many shinigami in this damn town!" Fukaku swears angrily. "you'd be lucky to see one ordinary squad member, most places!"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:32 am

After a little while junsuke unpacks his things and look around the place as he retured and look around when sensing the reiatsu he soon move to the place and saw the man "heyyyy hi there nice meeting you again here "
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:38 am

"How are you, Junsuke-san?" Fukaku said, appearing as pleasant as possible. "This guy again...". "I hope my instructions helped you find your way."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:43 am

"Oh yay I found my way to the apartment thanks to you glad to have someone as helpful like you here well I am here to see how the hollows here, by the way don't worry I am not like other shinigami I don't dislike quincy at least that what I was taught as I grow up".
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 am

"...!" Fukaku flinched. "...You were able to tell that much from me?" fukaku asked, though he didn't tense. This shinigami seemed less and less like one from the Gotei 13, and more akin to the ronin of Ajiro, the more he talked to him. "Well, it seems this town is a battlefield. it's not altogether uncommon to see vasto lorde around here. I've yet to figure out why this town attracts so much. And, of course, hollows attract shinigami, so there's a fair amount of those too."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 am

"Ah so shinigami garthers around here and you were sayong vasto lorde also do appear here hmm I see, anyway it is nice to have a quincy friend like you I always hear so much stories about how you guys fire from bow which is so cool my grandfather even say you quincy are nice people"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:00 am

"Hmmm... this guy might have a screw loose, but it's the first time I met a shinigami not attempting to kill me in a long while..." Fukaku though to himself. "Er, thank you, Junsuke-san. Normally nice, yes, though you'll see we're rather bitter towards most shinigami."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 am

"Umm yay I hear there was a history between shinigami and quincies so it would not be surprise to hear that, ummm wait are you going to do something to me? Junsuke looks at him with big eyes like he was going to take a few step back away from him.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 am

"I think we both know it's unlikely I could if I wanted to." Fukaku said. He could tell some of Junsuke's reiatsu was hidden, though unaware of how much, but given the large amount of reiatsu that still showed, he could guess that it wasn't to be trifled with. "You don't really seem like a shinigami, though. What squad are you a part of?"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:10 am

"Ahh haha I know you are a nice guy and you don't seems hostile toward me dispite you knowing me first time we met that I was a shinigami oh and I don't belong to a squad and not from gotei 13 after all all those shinigamis are scary so you know haha" junsuke then smile as he talk.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:11 am

"Is that so. In that case, I have no reason to quarrel with you." Fukaku said, looking Junsuke over. "so, are you an ex-captain, then? "
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 am

No no I am not haha so you see I don't really have anything to do with them though I just sneak into soul society and have fun but I havve been scolded by my grandfather for doing that.he told me that soul society is danagrous and someone will noticee once I set foot there so you know its something like that haha".
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 am

"You... you're a shinigami not involved with the gotei 13 whatsoever?" Fukaku asks. "I didn't know it was possible." Fukaku looks over Junsuke again. "How did you get your zanpakuto, then?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 am

Well thought my grandfather and father is a shinigami I didn't ask much about all those so I will say they were from the gotei 13 but I was never one though I was raise as a human in here and about my zanpakuto it kind of happen when I was attack by a huge hollow but was save by my father and after that my grandfather sort of force me into a training haha though I was almost beaten to death in there by my grandfather
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 am

"I must admit, I've never heard of such things before." Fukaku said, looking at Junsuke with a new respect. "You obtained your shinigami powers on your own, then? Simply amazing..." Fukaku finished, sensing more of what he could of Junsuke's reiatsu. The harder he looked, the more he seemed to see hidden strength, well beyond any of Fukaku's expectations.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 am

"Well if you have seen what my grandfather did you won't think he is a mad man running loose lol oh and don't tell anyone I said my grandfather was a man man" junsuke said that in a funny tone "and well my granfather is very strong I didn't even have the strength matching up against him so you know how his training would have been" junsuke cotinues to look at the quincy.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 am

"I'll... uh... Be sure not to." Fukaku said, thinking of the tremendous power his father might have. "There are a lot of strong people in this world, huh?" Fukaku thinks to himself. "so, it appears as an end result of your training, you've grown quite strong. How about your father?" Fukaku asks.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:02 am

"Umm my father? He is funny all the time but I have seen him fight an arrancar before thought he was saving me a slash to that arrancar and it was dead well I am training to do that too hahaha though it would take me about three to four slash to kill one but I really have not tried that since the last time so I am going to train to be even stronger like you"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 am

"Like me?" Fukaku asks, somewhat taken aback. "You really are an odd shinigami." Fukaku says, shaking his head. "I'm nowhere near your strength." he replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site Empty

Back to top Go down

walking to a new site
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next