Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
walking to a new site - Page 3 I_vote_lcapwalking to a new site - Page 3 I_voting_barwalking to a new site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
walking to a new site - Page 3 I_vote_lcapwalking to a new site - Page 3 I_voting_barwalking to a new site - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

walking to a new site

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

walking to a new site - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Fukaku walked near the outskirts, enjoying the sakura trees. "I think this would be a good day to relax a bit.". Fukaku kept walking, before seeing Junsuke. "Oh, it's you."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Junsuke sat on the ground as he heard a voice and turn his head as he saw fukaku as he smile "hey there fukaku going out on a walk to relax yourself?" Junsuke then asked him "so how are your injuries fukaku?"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 pm

"ahh, Junsuke-san." Fukaku said, smiling a bit. "The injury will never fully heal, but I'm fine now. That wasn't your fault, but another's..." Fukaku said, remembering Koga.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:11 pm

"oh well but umm why did you still want to spar dispite being injuried? it might et worse don't yo know?" as junsuke looks at fukaku and then thinks *hmm who might have hurt him given his level i would say not a normal hollow maybe a arrancar or shinigami*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:14 pm

"I didn't know it was there. My back's fine, most of the time, just a little weak." Fukaku said, a serious look on his face. "it's never going to heal in the first place, so I just need to learn to work around it."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 pm

"Umm oh ok maybe you should not over work yourself espicially with shinigami and those arrancar if not you will get yorslef killed so do take care but then there are always no choice when a fight is there so i sort of understand".
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 pm

"I have a short life and a lot of goals. I can't be concerned about such things. Besides, I won't let shinigami run and attack friends unchallenged in my town." Fukaku replies, slightly irritated. "Not that I'm much of a challenge for them, at the moment."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 pm

"hmm i see what you mean why not i help you on getting to that? what you say then you up for it? i am going to train up with you so that you can protect your friends but the thing is if shinigami is running around hurting people thats surprising to hear".
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 pm

"I've never found it surprising..." Fukaku said, thinking back on his childhood. "Very well then. Let's get started, if you're so set on training." Fukaku says, forming his basic bow.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Junsuke got into his spiritual body as he then told fukaku "alright i will fight you with using hakuda today and don't think that i am underestimating you cause hakuda can be more deadly then zanpakuto so let's get started".
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:34 pm

"They're all inferior in combat ability, compared to the archery skills of the quincy." Fukaku replied, Using Hirenkyaku to move away before firing some arrows at Junsuke. "It'll be fine so long as I keep my distance." Fukaku thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:37 pm

"You wont know how deadly it can be fukaku" Junsuke move away from using a shunpo from the arrows as he then appears next to fukaku and instanly using a leg sweep on him trying to trip him off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Using hirenkyaku to increase his speed, Fukaku went into a stable back stance to keep from falling. "Not good enough!" Fukaku said, firing an arrow at Junsuke's shoulder. he then used Hirenkyaku to get away.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 pm

while the trip was not successful and the arrow could not hit at that speed junsuke then follows up close to fukaku with another leg sweep saying how fast hakuda could be if it was use right
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Fukaku jumps above the leg sweep, expecting it this time, and stood in midair while firing a pair of arrows at Junsuke. "It's not nearly as powerful in the air, though." Fukaku counters, jumping higher into the air.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:35 pm

The arrow that was fired was then dodges by junsuke "oh I got hit bt one of the arrow" junsukr then ask fukaku to attack more as he told him that he wanted to end the training quick "fukaku I think we should end this training soon cause if we drag too long for now I want to see you go all out with just one hit so come attack me" junsuke felt something as he then told fukaku "hey wait i felt soomething i need to go now" as he shunpos away from the spot to the place which he felt a reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:50 am

"hmmm... about the same as ever, it seems." Fukaku said. "I warn you, Junsuke-san, I have some new tricks now. there's not much you can do to beat me anymore." Fukaku warned in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:55 am

"ok then show me what you have fukaku since you say you are stronger", Junsuke then waited for fukaku "hurry make you move now fukaku dont waste time dream" said junsuke jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:00 am

"don't worry about me daydreaming. You'll have plenty of time for it though... when I knock you out." Fukaku said, a smirk on his face. "show me something I haven't seen, Junsuke-san." He says, readying a capsule. He throws the capsule at Junsuke, a smirk on his face. "Todlich Dunst." Fukaku said, as a thick mist suddenly enveloped the area around Junsuke. The mist made it difficult to sense reiatsu, see or hear well.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:09 am

Junsuke looks at what fukaku had thrown as he thinks *hmm i better just get out of the smoke if not i will be having problem and who knows what the smoke will do* Junsuke shunpos away from the smoke and again waiting to see what fukaku can do.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 am

the mist follows Junsuke, not moving at his level of speed, but still making it a bit more difficult. "afraid of a little smoke, Junsuke?" Fukaku asks mockingly, before firing an arrow from his bow at him.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:14 am

Junsuke got out of the smoke since there is are still some smoke left as he hear fukaku talking to him he looks up to see the arrow coming right onto his. Junsuke draws his zanpakuto to blocks the arrow and dodges some of it.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 am

"Come on, Junsuke. What were you doing in there, daydreaming?" Fukaku asks jokingly. fitting another few arrows to the string, he fired four more at Junsuke in quick succession. "you're not going to just dodge the whole time, are you?" Fukaku asked.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:21 am

Junsuke saw the arrow coming as him as he shunpos right to the back of fukaku and said "ya i am not going to dodge all day" as he uses his sword and try to stab kuraku from the back.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:25 am

Fukaku turns around and swats the blade away from his back, causing a slight "papercut" which he essentially ignored, before throwing a roundhouse at J2. "Good. Neither am I!" Fukaku replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

walking to a new site
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next