Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
walking to a new site - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwalking to a new site - Page 2 I_voting_barwalking to a new site - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
walking to a new site - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwalking to a new site - Page 2 I_voting_barwalking to a new site - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

walking to a new site

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

walking to a new site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 am

"But I hear that quincy are fast and agile and they can take on lots of hollow even if they are just a lower class so I guess you are not from those lower class quincy and therefore you must be really strong that's what I think haha am I wrong?" Junsuke smile and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:11 am

"Well, that is true. it's much easier to kill a hollow with a large amount of arrows than a single sword, after all." Fukaku says with a smirk. "Perhaps I am strong..." Fukaku says, a more serious look on his face "but not strong enough, by a long shot.". Fukaku sighs. "Not enough to succeed."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:15 am

Well we could just train together you know and then we will get strong together right?" Junsuke then pops a soul candy as he gets on hisspiritual body wearing a normal shinigami uniformwith a sword behind as he then ask the quincy "umm do u need to get into ur spiritual body?"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 am

"You don't know that much about quincies, then, do you?" Fukaku says, summoning the basic form of his bow. "We don't use spiritual bodies, like that of a shinigami. We fight with our real bodies. that and our bows, of course." Fukaku said, looking at his red bow of energy.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 am

"Umm ok haha didn't ask much thought because I only seen one up to now" junsuke then draws his sword from the back "ok then let start our training here is go" junsuke flash step as he jumps towads him trying to grab him.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:42 am

"...fast!" Fukaku thought, using hirenkyaku to move to his side. "very well." I say, firing an arrow at you, before using hirenkyaku to get behind you again. A red aura starts to form around Fukaku.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:47 am

Junsuke could not catch fukaku as it was dodge "hmm he is fast it seems grandfather was right they are really fast" junsuke then saw an arrow coming his way while he was blocking the arrow fukaku was behind him "oh got you are fast" junsuke then tried to block both the arrow and the imcoming attack fukaku is going to use.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:54 am

"please, make sure you block this to the best of your abilities." Fukaku said, as the red aura faded away, while a much thicker purple one appeared on the hand holding his bowstring. using hirenkyaku to move a bit farther away, he shot off a brilliant purple beam of energy at Junsuke. "Shumatsu Taiho!" He yelled as he fired it.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:58 am

Junsuke looks with his eys big "oh got that's dangerous for a sparring" as the arrow and the huge power fukaku unleash exploded with a loud bag as smoke came puffing out. "That was a dangerous attack fukaku !!!" Yell junsuke "but I like how you don't hold back let's carry on" junsuke was behind fukaku when he said all those to him as they continues their sparring.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:02 am

"What?" Fukaku said, seeing that Junsuke was now behind him. "I certainly don't hold back in real combat, it wouldn't make sense to do so in a spar. Besides, I warned you, didn't I?" Fukaku replied, before firing a few more arrows at Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:11 am

Junske then uses his zanpakuto to knock all the arrow away. "Wow you are really strong fukaku when junsuke then shunpos away to be sure that fukaku would not fire anymore arrows up close cause that can really be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:14 am

"...Not strong enough." Fukaku replies, firing off several more arrows at Fukaku. "Are you just going to dodge all day?" Fukaku asks. Fukaku smirks, before throwing a capsule onto the field. "spinnenentz." Fukaku says, a bunch of cords like spiderwebs heading towards Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:21 am

Junsuke shunpos away to dodge the arrows "no i am not and i am going to attack you now and then shunpo again and uses a one handed slash from the left side of fukaku, after the slash.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:29 am

"...fast..." Fukaku thinks to himself, using hirenkyaku to dodge narrowly. as he does, he throws another capsule. "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - quintuple restraining frames!" Fukaku incants, throwing the capsule at junsuke. a barrier of reiatsu began to form around Junsuke's position.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:34 am

After the slash Junsuke looks at the capsule while it form up around him "hmm whats this?" as he did not shunpo away because he was intrested in the capsule itself when he got caught in it "hey what is this !!!" he yell as he then slash out of it and told fukaku "that was cool can i have a few of those i am sure it is strong enough to capture a hollow" Junsuke then shunpo as he slashes from the side again, and if fukaku dodge then he will follow up with another attack.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:42 am

"I'm afraid they would not work for you." Fukaku replied, using hirenkyaku to dodge each slash, yet staying quite close to junsuke. "The capsules are used along with quincy abilities to produce different effects." Fukaku said. "Spinnenentz!" He yelled, throwing another capsule at junsuke. the capsule made a large amount of cords, sticky and strong, which attempted to wrap around Junsuke.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:54 am

Junsuke looks as fukaku thrws the capsule at him "woo this one looks dangerous hmm I can't just attack dodge all day as he then shunpo away from there and appears at the back of fukaku when he then used a high speed slash on him.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:56 am

"damn..." Fukaku thought, as he narrowly dodged Junsuke's attack. a thin red line appeared on his back, where the blade grazed him. Fukaku looked behind him, firing a few arrows. "You're pretty strong, but without much in the way of techniques, am I right?" Fukaku asked.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 am

Junsuke then shunpos away from the arrow and also uses shunpo again appearing in from of fukaku using a chop from the bottom as he tried to hit his chin from below.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 am

Fukaku uses hirenkyaku to just barely dodge again, leaving a small cut on his chin, before attacking his opponent with a simple front kick. after throwing it, he used hirenkyaku to increase the distance again. "Let's finish this spar quickly, already."
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:12 am

Junsuke makes sure that fukaku would not escape from his assult as he thrn continues to follow up fukaku and then stand behind him "its lucky that the kick nearly hit my sdtomach if I had not increase my speed" as he landed a "superrrrr duperrrr kickkkk" on fukaku back
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:18 am

"urk..." Fukaku gasped, as the kick hit his back. the attack did much more damage than expected, as bones almost seemed to give way. " This shouldn't have done so much damage...Why?" Fukaku thought. The image of his past battle with Koga flashed in his mind, as he remembered the blast of wind. "Seems that last battle left a lasting impression..." Fukaku thought, an expression of agony on his face as he coughed up blood. extensive damage could be seen on his back, as Fukaku lost the strength to move. "damn...it." was all Fukaku said, before he lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:31 am

"Ahh he cough out blood god did I overdid it shit" junsuke then carries fukaku to the side where there is a shelter as he then took out some medcine "umm ahh this one its for internal injury as junsuke feed him and wait for him to be awake " this medicine should heal him up soon.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:59 am

Junsuke then brings fukaku to the hospital as he then wants to be sure that fukaku was all right though junsuke knew that the medicine would be fine. After sending him to the hospital junsuke then wents of back to his house.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Junsuke got bored as he went out to walk a little and took a stroll down the outskirt as he then sits on the ground and relax while the wind blows to his face " ahh a nice day for me to relax then">
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking to a new site   walking to a new site - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

walking to a new site
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next