Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. I_vote_lcapJinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. I_voting_barJinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. I_vote_lcapJinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. I_voting_barJinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. Empty
PostSubject: Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet..   Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Basic Techniques:
Shunpo: Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance.

Hado:4. Byakurai (白雷, Pale Lightning) The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
Incantation: Unknown

Hado 31. Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" ("君臨者よ!血雨の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠す者よ!焦熱と争乱、海隔て逆巻き南へと歩を進めよ!")

Hado 32. Ōkasen (黄火閃, Yellow Fire Flash) Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.

Hado 33. Sōkatsui (蒼火墜, Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." ("君臨者よ!血肉の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠する者よ!真理と節制、罪知らぬ夢の壁に僅かに爪を立てよ!")

Bakudo 4. Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope) An energy rope entangles the target's arms.

Bakudo 8. Seki (斥, Repulse) Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.

Bakudo 26. Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.

Bakudo 30. Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle.

Bakudo 37. Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star) Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.

Bakudo 39. Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield) Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.

Ikkotsu (Single Bone): A powerful punch capable of doing medium damage to the opponent.

Advanced Techniques:

Sōkotsu (Double Bone): Stronger than Ikkotsu, it is a powerful two-fisted punch

Senka (Flash Blossom): a special Shunpo technique where one moves to their opponents back. Directly attacking and sealing one's Saketsu (Chain Binding) and Hakusui (Soul Sleep) in one strike

Utsusemi (Cicada, referencing their molting): It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage.

Bakudo 75. Gochūtekkan (五柱鉄貫, Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground.
Incantation: "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end." ("鉄砂の壁、僧形の塔、灼鉄熒熒、湛然として終に音無し

Superior Techniques:
Hado 88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (飛竜撃賊震天雷砲, Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion. Its full strength is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void before it could hit him.

Hado 90. Kurohitsugi (黒棺, Black Coffin) Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears," lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition. The spell is very difficult to use, as even Aizen could only unleash a third of its power without stating the particular incantation, when he used it on Sajin Komamura.

Hado 91. Senjū Kōten Taihō (千手皎天汰炮, Thousand-Hand Bright Heaven Culling-Sear) Summons several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating.
Incantation: "Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired"

Last edited by Jinto on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet..   Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet.. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:20 am

Approved, koga will handle ur char sheet
Back to top Go down

Jinto Yachidaka Tech Sheet..
Page 1 of 1