Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
tech sheet for Oinari Koyo I_vote_lcaptech sheet for Oinari Koyo I_voting_bartech sheet for Oinari Koyo I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
tech sheet for Oinari Koyo I_vote_lcaptech sheet for Oinari Koyo I_voting_bartech sheet for Oinari Koyo I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

tech sheet for Oinari Koyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet
Name: Oinari Koyo
Race: Shinigami

tech sheet for Oinari Koyo Empty
PostSubject: tech sheet for Oinari Koyo   tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Basic:

(Basic)Shunpo: Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance.

Hado #4. Byakurai (Pale Lightning) The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
Hado # 11 Tsuzuri Raiden (製本電, Bound Lightning) Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Incantation: Unknown
Bakudō#21 Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape) Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.,
Hado#31
Shakkahō (赤火砲, Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" ("君臨者よ!血雨の仮面·万象·羽ばたき·ヒトの名を冠す者よ!焦熱と争乱、海隔て逆巻き南へと歩を進めよ!")
Hado#32 Ōkasen (黄火閃, Yellow Fire Flash) Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.

1>Ikkotsu (Single Bone): A powerful punch capable of doing medium damage to the opponent.

Bakudō#26 Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.

Bakudō#30 Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle.

(Advanced)
Hado#54 Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact

Bakudō#73 Tozanshō (倒山晶, Inverse Mountain Crystal) Creates an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster

Last edited by Judwat20 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: tech sheet for Oinari Koyo   tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:18 pm

you only get one basic ability and you dont have your zan yet
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: tech sheet for Oinari Koyo   tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 pm

the template for it says

1. Academy Student 1st year
Features:
•2 Basic technique slots
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: tech sheet for Oinari Koyo   tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm

never mind then one of 2 approval
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: tech sheet for Oinari Koyo   tech sheet for Oinari Koyo EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:30 pm

ok thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tech sheet for Oinari Koyo   tech sheet for Oinari Koyo Empty

Back to top Go down

tech sheet for Oinari Koyo
Page 1 of 1