Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Someone on his territory - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSomeone on his territory - Page 3 I_voting_barSomeone on his territory - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Someone on his territory - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSomeone on his territory - Page 3 I_voting_barSomeone on his territory - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Someone on his territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Someone on his territory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah im a full hollow now.I can pretty much move around without any restrictions.I wish i had remebered him but i dont. The only thing i remember is my name being Zain.-He looks at Fukaku curiously-

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:59 pm

"well... How the hell are you going to find your murderer if you can't even remember him? Are you even sure you were murdered in the first place?" Fukaku asked. "geez, this makes things harder..."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:03 pm

I dont know never thought of that.Yeah im sure i was murdered i remeber falling off the roof of this hospital.-He sits in a chair-So this alliance what do you need me to do?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 pm

"In exchange for doing what I can to assist you in killing your murderer, I wish you to do what you can in my quest to bring down the gotei 13. As a hollow, the shinigami are just as much your enemies as they are mine. To shinigami, regardless of how a hollow acts, he is put to death by their blades. Yet another of their acts as "the judges of the universe". In other words, we'll help each other with our mutual goals any way we can.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Hmmm sounds interesting.In my current state i can pretty much move anywhere i want now.But this gotei 13 sounds pretty strong. .it will take more than two of us two bring them down.-He stands up looking Fukaku in his eyes- You have yourself a deal. .so when do we start?
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:19 pm

"ahhh, that's the difficult part. You and I will have to train a lot just to match up to their levels, let alone surpass them. You're right, we do need some more help... as well as stronger individual abilities. So, that's what our main focus is... I can see if I can't "persuade" any of my brethren to help us, while you do what you can on your end... though, hollow numbers have gone down in recent years. In any case, for now, we must stay covert. I'd rather not alert the gotei 13 to our plans early, as I don't plan to die skewered on the end of the blade of a captain." Fukaku informed.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Yeah i understand. What if we didnt tru to persuade Quincies but those who are shinigami and hollows.Maybe build up an army to overthrow the Gotei 13.But what after we overthrow them...see this plan of your has a few flaws...we need a way in and out where the Gotei 13 live otherwise we'll be stuck and killed.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:26 pm

as far as hollows, I am considering it, but that would be your territory. As a Quincy, most hollows wouldn't be interested in listening to what I have to say, at least at first... As for shinigami... I plan to at least capture one, and use his knowledge to gain access to the senkaimon... but I have no idea where I'd find a shinigami that would be willing to join us... It's possible, of course, there are rogue shinigami, but I don't know where they are."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Yeah i can speak to the hollows for you but i have to talk to the head of hollows first. Its not that hard to find a shinigami.After all i am a hollow. .i can be used as bait.And i dont think the rogue shinigami would listen to the Gotei 13 after hint "rogue" so they probably be willing to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:35 pm

"That's true to an extent, but who knows what a rogue would do... As for finding shinigami... well, you'd be useful bait for the average member of the gotei 13, but would a rogue honestly care?" Fukaku asked, a hint of excitement in his voice as his plan began to come together.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 pm

A rogue live by no rules so they would have no problem murdering me.Sometimes they even send a lieuntient out here for little old hollows like me. All we have to do is find a rogue who really despises the Gotei 13 and will help us.If not we capture a shinigami and torture him until he tells us something we wanna know.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:43 pm

"you DO have a point there... but what if it is someone we can't handle? We play a big gamble with this..." Fukaku mused, thinking on what should be done. The goal seems just a little bit closer to fruition now... I just need to make sure not to die in the meantime.

Last edited by AgentAAA on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Yeah we dont get many chances like this.Plus im already dead the worst that can happen is i perish forever.But it look at it like this its two of us and one of them we dont have anything to fear. I grow stronger on every soul i feed on so dont worry.-He starts to become a little cocky-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm

"heh... and perishing forever doesn't sound so bad to you?... Well, I knew my path would involve risk anyway, however, so I'm not going to go against this... but first, we should polish our skills further. currently, we're rather low on the "food chain" so to speak."

Last edited by AgentAAA on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Yeah so go home and think about this some more and do a little training. Come talk to me when you are ready to put your plan into action. By that time i should be ready to help you. If you want to find a shinigami try to find out when they patrol.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:16 pm

"ah... Very well. I expect you'll be training as well? Anyways, when next you see me, I'll be much stronger." Fukaku replied, turning to leave. "Don't get killed before we see each other again."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Yeah got some new stuff ive learned.I dont plan on dying until i see my murder dead.-He stands there watching him leave-I wonder can i really trust this guy. .i mean after all he did try to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:26 pm

"good, then. I trust we can put our early differences behind us, and work on moving this coalition forward." Fukaku said. " Hmmm... can I really trust this hollow? He did attack me - and come close to killing me - not too long ago...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:47 pm

-He closes his door and lays on his bed-I have alot of training to do.Guess i better live up to my hollow name and go feed on some souls.-He closes his eyes and falls asleep-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:21 pm

agent you have 4 posts under 4 sentences zain you have 6 please fix them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone on his territory
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Hospitals :: Karakura Hospital-
Jump to: