Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Someone on his territory EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Someone on his territory EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Someone on his territory EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Someone on his territory EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Someone on his territory EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Someone on his territory EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Someone on his territory EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Someone on his territory EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Someone on his territory EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Someone on his territory I_vote_lcapSomeone on his territory I_voting_barSomeone on his territory I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Someone on his territory I_vote_lcapSomeone on his territory I_voting_barSomeone on his territory I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Someone on his territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Someone on his territory Empty
PostSubject: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm

-He finds himself on another late night rant at the hospital when he senses someone crosses his territory-I wonder who that could be GET OUT!!!Im hoping i dont have to kill someone tonight.That option never really crossed my mind until now.

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:11 pm

"mmm?" Fukaku wonders. "Who would be so noisy at this time of night. "I'm allowed to walk wherever I want!" He yells back, not seeing Zain yet.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:13 pm

-his screams become louder- LEAVE THIS PLACE!-He can feel that he is getting closer-What is this strange feeling i have?Why have i never felt this before?Its not a human but something else.

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 pm

"I don't see any reason I have to leave, and I sincerely doubt you can make me. shut up already." Fukaku yells, an irritated tone in his voice. "Seriously, I haven't heard yelling like that since -" Fukaku stops, and senses for Zain's reiatsu. "...Hollow." He quietly finishes.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Great now i have to kill today -he shakes off his chains and begins to move through the hospital trying to find the source of that voice-This is some nonsense.Why cant people ever listen to what they are told.

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm

"not hollow...Not yet." Fukaku noted, forming his bow. "well, it would be rude to simply leave it at that." running towards Zain by tracing his reiatsu, Fukaku moved at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:24 pm

-he takes his time walking the halls-Where are you?You should have left when you had the chance.Now we going have a little confrontation.

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Fukaku used hirenkyaku to get behind Zain quickly. "I'm right here." Fukaku replies. Holding up his bow, he readied himself for the confrontation that would likely come.

Last edited by AgentAAA on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 pm

-he smiles and uses Sonido to move to the left quickly and then turns around and fires off a Cero Horadar hoping it hits him-Why couldnt you listen?Why do people a;ways wanna take the hard way?-He shakes his head at the human-

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Using hirenkyaku again, Fukaku appears right in front of Zain, holding his bow. "You're a hasty sort, aren't you. You really shouldn't bother wasting your time with me right now... given that chain of fate of yours, I suspect you'll have other problems soon."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 pm

-he smiles and points his index finger in Fukaku face- Cero Horadar!!-He watches as the beam of cero shoots from his index finger-Now that is some power right there.Dont you wish you had this power?

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Using hirenkyaku to get away again, Fukaku appears behind him. "That attack's pretty strong... but at your level, I wouldn't be too surprised if you're already a bit winded. Allow me to take away that stress." Fukaku takes out a silver capsule, chanting "A silver rod strikes the five fingered stone bed - quintuple restraining frames!" As a barrier appears around Zain.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Ugh stupid chains they are slowing me down. -He watches as the barrier forms around him-
What is this chico(boy) some kind of force field?Are you scared of a pequeno(small) hollow?-He fires a Cero Horadar at the barrier-

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm

"tch. The very idea of a quincy being scared by a hollow is laughable." Fukaku replied, watfhing the barrier crack and break. "But it seems you are at least capable of reason, so I felt I might spare your miserable life, at least for now." Using hirenkyaku, I move behind him. "I have had several opportunities to kill you I have not taken. don't make me regret that." Fukaku whispers menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 pm

-He shakes his head and fires two more Cero Horadar at the barrier and watches as it cracks- You should have killed me when you had the chance. I have no memory of i am. . in fact you would have been doing me a favor. But since you let me live this long now you die. -He smacks the barrier with his chains-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am

"Stupid moron... I realize you're newly hollowfied, but I would have thought you would have noticed the difference in strength between us by now." Fukaku answered, not even moving, as he readied an arrow with his bow. "You may not have your memory, but you still have reason, and that's more than most hollows... treasure it, rather than squander it." Fukaku yelled, angry. "I am not some judge, to put to death who I see fit on my whims... like a shinigami." Fukaku answered, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 am

You havent noticed where you are at.Your on my territory i know this place beacuse i walk it every night looking for my murderer. I dont believe in killing but you left me no choice when you stepped on my territory. -He fires a Cero Horadar at the floor under Fukaku feet-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 pm

"Tch. other than loudly yelling, I have made no reason for you to kill me. Certainly, I am not your murderer." Fukaku answers, using hirenkyaku again to dodge. "Thank god we're in a narrow hospital." Fukaku muttered, before saying a short incantation. "spinnenentz!" He finished, many cords of reiatsu flying quickly towards Zain.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:24 pm

I dont care if you are or arent. You will diee you should pray for forgiveness while you can. Tonight you will die and me the fate of a hollow.- He Sonido backwards and fire two Cero Horadar at the ceiling as one of the cords manages to hit him- Dang that hurt
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:31 pm

The cords would wrap around him tightly, whenever they hit, sticking like spiderweb around him, but with more durability and grip. "foolish demi hollow. There is not a Quincy alive that could be killed by one of your level - much less me." Fukaku answered. "Pray for forgiveness? That's my line, hollow." Fukaku finished, generating his bow. firing several shots at Zain, he moved hastily away from the ceiling that had been hit with the cero horadar.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 pm

You have no idea how strong i am.This is a temporary state see i grow stronger as time goes on. Im on a path of revenge it will not end here you idioit Quincy.I will find the person who did this to me!!!-He fires Cero Horadar at the floor sending him to the basement-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:50 pm

"...fool." Fukaku comments, walking away from the hole. "Perhaps I was wrong about you having any sort of reason." Fukaku thinks to himself, wondering what he should do. "Best just leave the idiot down there." Fukaku decides, continuing to walk away. "I have no time for one such as him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Good he given me the time i need.I got to get rid of these things. I swore i kill everyone who got in my way this is not the end.-He points both of his index fingers at his chest and shoots off Cero Horadar at them causing the cord scausing them to dissolve- HEY!!! -He Sonido back to where he fell-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

"what is it? I no longer feel any interest in you." Fukaku replies, not even turning to look at Zain, and keeps walking away. "Just run along.". Fukaku continued walking away.

Last edited by AgentAAA on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 pm

You underestimate me you fool.Because of you incolence you die.-He aims at Fukaku aiming several Cero Horadar at him-You wont leave my territory alive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone on his territory
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Hospitals :: Karakura Hospital-
Jump to: