Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Someone on his territory - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSomeone on his territory - Page 2 I_voting_barSomeone on his territory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Someone on his territory - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSomeone on his territory - Page 2 I_voting_barSomeone on his territory - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Someone on his territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Someone on his territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Fukaku hirenkyaku's to dodge the cero horadar "I've used too many big moves... but those blasts he's using aren't exactly easy to use either. He's likely beginning to push his limits here."
Firing back a flurry of arrows with his bow, Fukaku continues to walk away, while keeping his eyes on his opponent. "Are you so stupid you can't even sense the difference in reiatsu between us? You're weaker than I, I'm sorry to say, and it's apparent that you wish me to prove it. very well."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Thats it im near my limits. I dont know how much he's got left either. I need to go all out otherwise i will die and not accomplish my goal.-He puts his fingers togather and fires a counter string of Cero Horadar at the arrows and falls to one knee. .he begins to breathe heavily-Ive only got enough for one more shot. .
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 pm

"[i] I'm starting to reach my limit... but I can definitely still fire arrows. I just need to watch myself... I've overused hirenkyaku, not to mention all those binding spells. "not enough!" Fukaku yells. "I'll finish this now.!" Fukaku brought out a silver capsule, slowly pouring it on his arrow. The arrow grew in size, gaining a metallic, silvery texture. "Ginto Arrow." Fukaku says, as he fires it at Zain.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 pm

-He continues breathing heavily- I have enough for 2 more attacks but ive got the feeling im going to need them. Quincy you will die even if its means you die with me. This will be the end of us both. -He looks at the oxygen tanks beside the Quincy. .he aims his finger at them Cero Horadar as he says these words he is it with the gigantic impact of the arrow-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Fukaku, noting the Oxygen tanks just in time, tries to Hirenkyaku away. "Suicidal hollow! I have ambitions, too. I will not die here!" Fukaku yells. "I can't afford to die without my vengeance!"
Getting just far enough away the blast won't kill him, the oxygen tanks explode before he can do much more.
"...damnit... I can't believe this..." Fukaku swore, burns all over his body. a sizzling sound could be heard from his legs. "Ranso...Tengai." He finally said, cords of reishi allowing him to move his body, as he ran towards the hospital using the technique. Turning back to look at the hollow, his only words are "I spared you when I shouldn't have. should you attack me again, next time, I won't hold back.". with those words, he ran towards the nearest hospital.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 pm

-He lays there seriously wounded- Next time ill be stronger Quincy until then ill be waiting.I thought i told people to stay off my territory guess people dont learn.-He smiles weakly-Is that what power feels like. .i think i want more of that.-He moves slowly to the basement where he resides-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:32 pm

-After his wounds heal. .he lies there in the basement thinking to himself on how to get stronger- I must get stronger i allowed myself to be stop almost by a Quincy i cant let this happen. What if my murderer was stronger than him.-He gets up off his back and proceeds to the roof of the hospital once there he holds out one index finger-Lets try something new-He begins to use Cero Horadar except this time it doesnt stop for 10secs straight-Hmm i like this power it needs a name. .it shall be called Cero Viga.-He beings to train this move until he can use it on both hands-Next time Quincy. . .

Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 pm

-He stands there after practicing Cero Viga for several hours-You think with all this yelling i would have at least have a cero come from my mouth.-He opens his mouth and concentrates and he begins to feel a power coming from the back of is throat. .he closes his mouth unsure of what it is-Lets try that again i think im starting to remeber who i was-He opens his mouth and fires off a Cero orbe out of his mouth. .he smiles-I think i like this one its unpredictable and most people wont see it coming.It shall be called Cero Orbe-He smiles and lies back on the roof-Few more months then these chains come off
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 pm

-As he is lying on his back he senses the spirtual pressure of someone-Leave now before i kill you.Im not the violent type unless im provoked. Stop trying to make a name for yourself chico(boy) and head home to your mom.

???:Stand up hollow so i can kill you.Hmph you should be bowing down to me asking me for mercy.I can kill you with one hand behind my back.-He draws his Zanpakuto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm

-He stands up facing the Shinigami- You talk alot trash for a kid who reiastu is barely higher than mine. Yet you come here thinking you can take me on by your self. For your ignorance you shall pay. .-He lifts his right index finger and fires off Cero Horadar-

???:Your a demi hollow you shouldnt be that strong.-He shunpoes to the left dodging the attack- I was told this would be and easy kill. -He shunpoes right infront of me slashing his Zanpakuto at my chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm

-He shakes his head- You will not understand this path that im on. I dont wont to kill you but you have not left me any other choice. If you become a hollow see me on the otherside and ill we will fight again. Sorry about this but you provoked me.-He opens his mouth as his Zanpakuto comes closer to his chest and fires off a Cero Orbe from his mouth blasting the shini in his face but he cant move quickly enough from the slash-

???-Falls back dropping his Zanpakuto on the ground-I will get revenge on you for what you have done to me. This isnt over i have enough left to fight. -He struggles to stand to his feet-

Dont do this. I dont believe in killing but you need to become stronger. Your mind is clouded by ignorance maybe in the after life you will learn. -He lifts his right index finger and aims at his chest Cero Viga and watches as they begins to hit his body rapidly..he turns around he walks down the stairs to the basement knowing he has the victory-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Night of Training   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:00 pm

-As he walks into the basement he realizes that he needs to become more mobile-In my last two fights ive become slower if anything i should be faster. My defense should aslo be my good offense. .i can keep up with just about anyone or anything.-He begins to Sonido from left to right then from forwards to backwards until he falls to one knee-That felt pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 pm

using hirenkyaku, Fukaku comes into the hospital. knocking on the door, he asks "Hollow, are you here? I have something to discuss with you.". Shifting slightly, Fukaku makes sure his bow is at the ready, but with a certain sense of relaxation. Fukaku doubted he would need it.

Last edited by AgentAAA on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 pm

-He gets up off his knee and wipes the sweat off of him. .he goes to the door and opens it-Whats up Quincy-He steps back so he can step in and speak with him-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 pm

"Everyone calls me quincy..." He mutters, before entering. "My name is Fukaku Nayamasa, if you would please. Now then, I think we're both after one thing: Vengeance. Perhaps we can make an agreement, based on that."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Well you are a Quincy but ill call you by your real name. Call me Zain just Zain not Z or anything like that. Im listening. .what do you need me to help you with?-He looks at Fukaku curiously-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:48 pm

" I heard from your mutterings you're after revenge... Against the one who ended your life. I'm on a quest for revenge too... against the shinigami who have done so much to my clan. However, recently I've come to the very important realization, that there's only so much I can do alone. So, how about this? We help each other with our quests for revenge."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 pm

This sounds very tempting. Dont get me wrong i do wanna find the person who did this but i dont wanna get turned on again. -He stands there and thinks about it- You have yourself a deal. .but one thing do not get in my way.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:59 pm

"that's my line, Zain." Fukaku replies. "so, for now, we need to get stronger. powerful as you and I are, we still don't measure up to a menos, or a captain.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am

-He stands there smiling- If you havent notices there is only one chain left holding me down until i will be able to move. I know you want revenge but its going to take more than two of us. Speaking of killing a shini i ran into one today or morelike he ran into me.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am

"interesting..." Fukaku mused. "what happened as a result of this... altercation?" Fukaku asked, curious.
"Ahh, but I have to tend to my body." Fukaku said, heading away. "I'll come back a little later."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:39 am

-As Fukaku leaves he notices that his chains are getting removed-Hmm i wonder whats going on is it that time already.But why do i feel pain racking over my body.-He falls to his knees-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 am

Fukaku appears at the hospital again, knocking on the door. "Hey, are you in there?" Fukaku asked, absentmindedly kicking a can. "Man, there's a lot of litter around here..."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:26 am

Yeah...come in.The door should be open.-He tries to clean up a little-This hospital doesnt belive in cleaning downstairs.How do i live in such a digusting place.I need to do a better job cleaning.

Last edited by Zain Legend on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 pm

"..." Fukaku stops for a second when he comes in, noting Zain's full form. "It seems you've turned into a full hollow. I leave for five seconds...In any case, allow me to ask about your murderer, or do you even know his identity yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone on his territory   Someone on his territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone on his territory
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Hospitals :: Karakura Hospital-
Jump to: