Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Zain L. Techs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Zain L. Techs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Zain L. Techs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Zain L. Techs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Zain L. Techs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Zain L. Techs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Zain L. Techs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Zain L. Techs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Zain L. Techs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Zain L. Techs I_vote_lcapZain L. Techs I_voting_barZain L. Techs I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Zain L. Techs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Zain L. Techs Empty
PostSubject: Zain L. Techs   Zain L. Techs EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:07 pm

RP Character:Zain Koden

Basic Techniques:
Bala: A weaker variant of the Normal Cero, though much faster, and with more concussive force.

Cero Horadar (Piercing Hollow Flash): is a cero invented by Gousuke after his transformation into an arrancar. He extends his right arm and fires a small, very fast bullet-like beam/laser of red cero from his index finger, which barrels down and pierces through an opponent. Able to be fired exceedingly quickly while maintaining precise aim.

Sonido: Ability to move at very high speeds for a certain amount of distance

Cero Viga (Zero Beam): Is a variation of cero that was made for continuous use. It can be fired for ten seconds straight without any loss in power or size. The power and size of this cero depends upon the user

Cero Orbe (Orb Cero): is an average cero, based around condensing a normal Cero into a ball. It is usually emitted from the palm, or the mouth. It can be fired at medium range to strike the target at high speeds.

Cero Circunferencia (Cicumference Zero): is a Cero that radiates outward, blasting everything within a radius. The distance it travels can be controlled, but it takes an immense amount of energy to use. Blasting a large area more than once or twice can kill the user.

Especho Cero (Zero Reflector): is a somewhat powerful type of Cero in which the user will create a large thin rectangle of Cero that emits from their palm. It can deflect projectile attacks, but cannot stop physical attacks such as a strike from a Zanpakuto. It can however crack, like a mirror.

Cero Sierra (Saw Zero): is a Cero that Arrancar can summon above their open palm and throw. It takes the shape of a disk, and can grind and cut through things like a buzz saw. Cero normally explodes, so to be able to grind and cut, the energy in Cero Sierra is very condensed and compact, making it unstable and very difficult to create and maintain.

Cero Taladradora (Drill Zero): is a Cero that is performed by spinning whatever bodypart the Cero is produced from. This turns the Cero blast into a drill that can drill right through the target. Due to being a drill instead of exploding, it is made of heavily condensed energy, and thus is unstable and difficult to create.

Violeta Fuego (Violet Flame): is a Cero-like ability. It allows the user to fire off blasts of purple fire in a manner similar to a Cero blast. They can also coat their arms in this purple fire to add extra damage to their attacks.

Advanced Techniques:Cero Artimaña (Trick Zero): is launched like a normal Cero however when launched the Cero dissapears and reappears behind the target making it an effective sneak attack.

Cero Calcina (Zero Mortar): is a special variation of Cero that is used in a certain way. By focusing a small crimson colored orb of Cero upward into the sky, and then releasing it when in the stratoshpere, multiple Crimson colored blasts of Cero will rain down on the target. To use Cero Calcina, the user must aim their Middle and Pointer finger upward and release the Cero.

Gran Rey Cero: The user performs this technique by mixing the user's blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the User. This Cero is capable of disturbing the fabric of space. When the Cero is released it spins like a razor, compressing and decompressing due to sheer speed and raw power.

Superior Techniques:Cero Bestia (Animal Zero): is a Cero that takes a physical shape. By bending the Cero emmited from the user's hand, they can create animal shaped Cero beings. Each Cero Animal has aztec shaped markings along their body and lack eyes. They do not make noise, speak or growl as they are just condensed energy.

Cero Metralleta: While the user is in their resurrection form they can use this technique to fire a barrage of Cero at their opponent

Unique Techniques: n/a

Shikai/Mask Removal: n/a

Bankai/Resurrection: n/a

Last edited by Zain Legend on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Zain L. Techs Empty