Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Some New Techs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Some New Techs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Some New Techs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Some New Techs EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Some New Techs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Some New Techs EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Some New Techs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Some New Techs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Some New Techs EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Some New Techs I_vote_lcapSome New Techs I_voting_barSome New Techs I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Some New Techs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Some New Techs Empty
PostSubject: Some New Techs   Some New Techs EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Supuritto-shin (Split God): Shinigami
Supurittobīsuto (Split Beast): Hollow
Supurittomonku (Split Monk): Quincy
The user of the technique creates clones of themself. The reiatsu, power, and abilities of the user and his/her zans are divided evenly between the clones. The user can create as many clones as he/she can take. The more clones created the easier they can be beat.

2. Horāzu no ana (Hole of Horrors): Hollow
The user uses the hole that they have to create an illusion. It only works if the opposing person looks directly at it. The illusion can be manipulated in anyway by the user, but if the person who it is being used on lets out enough reiatsu that is greater than the user, then they can take control of the illusion and either disperse it or put the user of the technique into an illusion of their own. The length of the technique depends on the amount of reiatsu the user can keep up as the technique requires a steady amount and the more intense of illusion is the more reiatsu is needed.

3. Yajirushi o bunsan sa seru (Dispersing Arrow): Quincy
The user shoots an arrow at any physical oncoming attack and if the amount of reiatsu the user put into the arrow is greater than the amount of reiatsu the opposing person is using then the attack of the opposing person will automatically be cancelled.

4. Han hogo (Half Protection): Shinigami
The user projects their reiatsu into a shield and they can use it to block attacks. If the amount of reiatsu that the oncoming attack has is higher than the amount of reiatsu the user is putting into the shield than the shield will break. The longer the user has the shield up the more reiatsu the user will have drained.

5. Kanzen'na hogo (Full Protection): Shinigami
The user projects their reiatsu into a barrier that completely covers their body. It is a more powerful than Han hogo, but requires more reiatsu and drains more reiatsu. It can be dispersed by a high enough reiatsu attack.

6. Dansu o kake megutte wa, : Hogo (Twirling Dance: Protect): Quincy
The user twirls their bow, and by doing this a shield of spirit energy is created. It is capable of blocking oncoming attacks, but can be destroyed by a high enough reiatsu attack. The faster the user twirls the bow, the more sturdier and powerful the shield will be.

7. Dansu o kake megutte wa, : Hakai suru (Twilrling Dance: Destroy): Quincy
Must be used after Dansu o kake megutte wa, : Hogo. The shield transforms into a blast of spirit energy. The width, distance, and destructive power of the attack depends upon the amount of reiatsu the user puts into the attack.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Some New Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some New Techs   Some New Techs EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 pm

1 2 and 3 = no they are slightly god mode

4 is a little un nessicary as one of the bakudo spells is the same *isnt a kido user but remembers iuru using it xD*

5 ill speak to koga about
6 & 7 1 of 2 approval
Back to top Go down

Some New Techs
Page 1 of 1