Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
the war continues... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapthe war continues... - Page 3 I_voting_barthe war continues... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
the war continues... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapthe war continues... - Page 3 I_voting_barthe war continues... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

the war continues...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

the war continues... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:06 pm

*surprised at her amazing speed i move to block her kick but it sends me flying into a building*
*i rise from the dust and my head is bleeding more now*
hmm i guess i'll have to be creative hagane
gear 4 sonic tsunami *my body flickers and i appear in front of you throwing a kick and just before it hits i flicker again and my kick is now aimed at your feet*
*i then move to throw another kick as i attempt to sweep your legs out from under you aimed at your stomach and my body flickers again and my kick is now aimed at your head*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm

The Arrancar's eyes narrowed in focus, observing her opponent's every move. With reflexes just as sharp as her opponent's she quickly deflected one kick after the other; ducking and dodging a few of the others until his last attempted was snagged by her hands.

She gripped his ankle tight and sneered.

"Still not good enough," she said as she twisted around and proceeded to hurl the Shinigami down into the streets, revealing to him that her physical strength had also increased dramatically.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:18 pm

*as you throw me i move to grab your hand and point my hand at your face*
you are strong hollow almost makes me sad that we had to meet like this
hado 63 raikoho
*i fire the hado directly at your face*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:23 pm

As the Arrancar stared into the palm of the Shinigami's hand, she growled with exasperation.

"Makes you sad, huh? Well, cry me a river because I'm lovin' every second of it," she declared to him, using her other hand to smack his away and deflect the Kido spell off course. She then pulled her leg back and swung it forward to punt the soft-bellied healer under the chin.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:35 pm

stop this!!!
*as you bring your leg up i bring my elbow down and move to hit you where you foot meets your leg*
*i then quickly move away*
why are you fighting?
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:45 pm

She growled as he blocked her strike and watched him back away from her, hesitating now to even attack her again.

"Why are you not fighting?!" she asked furiously. "You challenged me, remember?"

Just then, from the horn on the middle of her forehead, a red orb began to charge. After a couple of seconds, she released it as a massive ball of energy that traveled with incredible velocity.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:03 pm

*i raise both my shields and block which shreds my clothes but leaves me only slightly damaged*
i can't fight girls i just can't i hold back even if i try not to
but the other me has no problem with it
i guess i'll just have to beat you anyway gear 4 sonic slug
*i move directly in front of you and throw a punch at your stomach but immediately after i throw another punch at your face*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 pm

The Arrancar was more than astounded he could block against a Cero that massive with just a couple of shields, when the explosion from the blast should have annihilated him.

"Just what the hell kind of zanpakuto is that?!" she wondered. "That soulda vaporized him!"

These thoughts left her unprepared for his next move as he suddenly appeared in front of her and drove his fist deep into her stomach. She released a silent gasp of agony before being met with another hard blow straight into her face. The combined force sent her tumbling backwards across the air until she managed to right herself and skid to a stop, clutching her stomach.

"Damn you," he snarled. "Why don't you just hurry up and die already!"
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 pm

*i shunpo in front of you again*
hagane *i throw a head butt at your face*
*shortly after i prepare a hado and shunpo away*
hado 91 senju koten taiho *i point my finger and countless spears appear around you and all rush to where i'm pointing... your chest creating an exceedingly devastating explosion*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Once again, the Arrancar was taken aback by his sudden boost in speed and power. It didn't make sense to her how he could still fight so hard after using so much energy in a single sitting. Not to mention, he seemed completely normal after transforming into a partial Hollow!

"Gaah," she yelped as his head crashed into her, breaking the center horn off and throwing backwards again.

While in mid-flight, she noticed the air glowing with a bright red light and glanced up to notice several incredibly powerful spears of energy racing toward her.

"What the hell?! No!"

The light projectiles struck her hard, erupting with a magnificent explosion that created a giant, red cross in the sky.

"Aaagggghhh!!!," cried the Arrancar as her body slowly incinerated in the wave...
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:21 pm

*i look forward to see that the hollow was gone*
hah *i clench my heart* i hope i never have to do that again
*i wonder how umasi was able to control me*
this might be worth investigating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the war continues...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum