Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
the war continues... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
the war continues... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

the war continues... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

the war continues... - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
the war continues... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
the war continues... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
the war continues... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
the war continues... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
the war continues... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
the war continues... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthe war continues... - Page 2 I_voting_barthe war continues... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
the war continues... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthe war continues... - Page 2 I_voting_barthe war continues... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

the war continues...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Hollow

the war continues... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:33 pm

"What the?!--" exclaimed the Fraccion before suddenly being nailed square in the jaw by his fist.

She growled furiously as she contemplated how that shield of his could possibly absorb the full power of a Cero. More than that, she questioned how he was able to hit so hard so suddenly. She was no novice! Yet he was treating her like she were as simple as a Menos!

"Damn you," she snarled. "I'm gonna shove that shield straight up your ass after I'm done tearing your freakin' head off!"
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:37 pm

*i say nothing but look almost sad*
gear 3 sonic crush, hagane
*i a swift movement i attempt to grab you and throw you towards the ground and then hit you with a punch that will send you flying into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Tapping into a few more of her own reserves, she reaches up stop the impact of his fist in the palm of her hand, holding it there with her tremendous strength as she leered at him.

"I warned you already, don't take me lightly," she said before striking her own punch out towards the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 pm

*i catch your punch with my left hand*
*blood leaks from my mouth*
hagane *i harden my head and throw a head butt*
*with tears in my eyes*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Her head snaps back with the impact, tossing a small line of red to the air. Glaring back at her adversary, she growled in fury to see him shedding tears like some pathetic wimp.

"You weak little baby," she barked at him. "I'll give you something to cry over!"

Using cat-like reflexes, she spun herself into the Shinigami, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and then flinging him down towards the ground with incredible force.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 pm

*i try to grab onto the air to slow my decent but the throw was to powerful*
*i crash into the ground and blood pours from my head*
*i look up at you* tengoku no yajirushi
*i shunpo behind you and fire an amazing blast of rei at your back*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 pm

The girl's eyes widened as the Shinigami, somehow, wound up behind her with a blast charged from out of nowhere.

"Just what the hell is this guy?!"

The blast smashed against her back, shoving her forward across the sky and forcefully driving her through the top floor as a distant building...
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 pm

*some blood had splattered onto my head so i wiped it away*
*i point my hand at where emilou crashed*
hado 63 raikoho
*i fire a large blast of electric kido where emilou had crashed*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 pm

The powerful electric blast tore apart the building she had disappeared into, blasting it's stone and brick into rubble. Eventually, the entire structure would crumble to the ground in a heap of dust and debris, yet the Arrancar did not reappear.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 pm

*i simply wait keeping my guard up*
*a little more blood runs from my mouth*
*i feel something stir in my head where i was bleeding*
something is wrong umasi is to quiet
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 pm

From up above, the Arrancar reappeared using a known technique called Sonido. She proceeded to charge straight down at her opponent, aiming left elbow for the top of his cranium and using her speed to only increase the momentum of the blow.

She was going to try and shove his spine straight out of his rear-end, and he he didn't have long at all too counter at the rate she was speeding after him...
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:27 pm

ten shirudo *a sheild apperas and blocks emilous elbow*
gear 3 sonic crush *the shield vanishes*
hagane *i harden my skin to augment my damage*
*i reach and move to grab your elbow and throw you into the ground and quick;y move to punch your stomach propelling faster towards the ground*

Last edited by SammieRS on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:32 pm

"Huh?!?" exclaimed the Arrancar as another shield appeared in her way to intercept her strike.

"Where the hell did this come from?!" she wondered. "Is this guy just using magic or something?!"

Before she could even conjure up an answer, her arm was snatched and she found herself being thrown towards the ground. On her journey, she caught the Shinigami trying to bury his fist into her stomach and reached to grab his arm just before impact.

"I don't think so," she said before falling backwards, shoving her feet into her enemy's chest and then flipping him over her to send him head-first into the pavement below.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:49 pm

*i flip around just before i hit the ground and cause a crater to be formed*
ugh *i look at emilou part of my left is turning red and my irus is yellow*
*the red starts to spread* uh!! AHHHHH!!!
*my rei starts to corrupt and my voice changes*
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

The tomboyish Arrancar watched her opponent as he seemed to start having some mental lapse of some sort; stumbling around as though he had been placed in some kind of drunken stupor.

"First he's crying like a baby, now he's getting retarded," she noted, slightly annoyed.

As her enemy suddenly began to cackle maniacally, she scoffed with annoyance.

"What the hell's your problem?!" It was then that she began to notice a certain change and spike in his spiritual energy, taking the young firecracker by surprise.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:05 pm

ugh hahaha!!!
oh isamu you were never good at fighting girls were you *i smile evilly*
but thats ok i have no problem with it heh

*i shunpo in front of you*
hagane gear 3 sonic impact
*i throw a very powerful punch at your stomach then open up my hand*
hado 33 sokatsui!!! *both my eyes are now red and the iruses yellow*
*a white substance pours from my mouth*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Stunned by the sudden rise and transformation of his spirit energy, as well as his more aggressive style, the young, fiery-tempered Arrancar was caught completely unawares as he appeared in front of her and ran his fist deep into stomach; driving the air from her lungs...

"Guugghh," she gasped as her body bent over his outstretched arm, struggling to manage a single breath of air now.

"Wh-what's happening? His spiritual pressure-- it's...it's like ours; it's like an Arrancar's!"

Just then, she felt a sea of warmth in her gut as an explosion set off, showering her in a rain of blue fire.

"Aggh!" Her body screamed backwards, plowing through 3 different buildings before starting to plummet toward the street.
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 pm

*the white substance begins to harden and turn black with a stripe over my eye*
ahahahaha!! is that all you got arrancar?
how pathetic i was expecting more of a challenge
*i charge another kido in my hand*
this is disappointing arrancar hado 31 shakkaho
*i fire a red ball of kido to where emilou had hit*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 pm

She picked herself up out of the rubble, throwing a large chunk of thick concrete off of her damaged body and sat up, favoring her left shoulder.

"Damn! What the hell's going on with this guy?!"

Looking up, she saw a large ball of red fire barreling toward her. Using sonido, she barely escaped in time before the blast annihilated what was left of the, already destroyed, building; reappearing high above it and surveying the damage.

"He's completely lost his mind!"
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:01 pm

hahahaha before i kill you what is your name arrancar
my stupid counter never asked
*i shunpo behind and point my finger in your chest where your neck connects*
you have five seconds i'm isamu takahashi lt. of squad four by the way
hado 4 byakurai *i charge up the kido*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:08 pm

While he was in mid-speech, the fiery-tempered Arrancar snapped her leg back, using their close proximity to bury her foot in his gut, and hopefully put some distance between them.

"I don't give a damn who you THINK you are," she growled. "But I'm not just gonna roll over for any punk that comes along and threatens one of Lady Harribel's Fraccion! You want a name? How's this?!"

She suddenly crossed her arms together over her chest, then pulled them out wide as the land was pummeled by her spiritual pressure. A scarlet red light engulfed her body, burning with angry flames.

"Thrust," she announced. "Cierva!"
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 pm

hahahaha finally you release your zan
i was begginin... gah!!!
get out of here you are n't helping
whatever it's because of me we're winning
i don't care LEAVE
*i break my mask off and i'm back to my normal self*
ugh sorry he's been really active lately
so lets get try again can we?
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:28 pm

The Arrancar had been consumed in a cloud of red dust and energy to have noticed what just transpired with the Shinigami. But as the cloak carried away on the wind, her transformation was revealed as her entire body was now coated in thick brown fur, with a small tail grown out from her back. Her feet had also converted into strong hooves, and two large, white antlers had sprouted from her head. More minor details were her eyes had now changed into a glistening amber color, both outlined with red markings striking down like lightning bolts against her cheeks. This was her Resurreccion...

A wry grin adorned her face when it suddenly drooped into a perplexed frown. Her opponent seemed to have transformed once again as well. His mask had been removed, and his spirit energy had fallen incredibly low now.

"Feh! Just when I'm ready to get serious, you turn weak again," she mocked, folding her arms against her still slightly-exposed chest. "Make up your mind, would ya?!"
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:33 pm

here i'll try not to hold back
bankai ten-no saishu tekina purtekuta
*my rei increases sharply and my sheild has changed and now there are two*
this is my bankai get ready cause here i come
hagane gear 4 sonic slug
*i move at high speed in front of you and throw a powerful punch with my right hand*
hado 63 raikoho *i put my hand under my fight arm and aim a powerful kido blast at your mid-section*
Back to top Go down
Emilou Apacci
Novice
Emilou Apacci

Character Sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:51 pm

The Arrancar didn't flinch as her opponent released his sword's final stage. If anything, it seemed to excite her a bit.

"Bankai, eh? I didn't think a weakling like you had it in you," she mocked him, noticing two different shields in each hand now. "Not that it'll save you, but I gotta say it's not all that impressive either."

As he made his next move, she used a sonido, which was now doubled in speed, to evade his strike, leaving nothing but open air in front of him.

"Sorry, but you'll have to be much faster than that if you wanna catch me while I'm in my Resureccion," she commented before kicking her right leg out with blinding speed and crushing force into her enemy's spine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the war continues...   the war continues... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the war continues...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Human World :: Fake Karakura Town :: Above Karakura town-
Jump to: