Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
practice at the junkyard. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
practice at the junkyard. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

practice at the junkyard. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

practice at the junkyard. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
practice at the junkyard. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
practice at the junkyard. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
practice at the junkyard. I_vote_lcappractice at the junkyard. I_voting_barpractice at the junkyard. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
practice at the junkyard. I_vote_lcappractice at the junkyard. I_voting_barpractice at the junkyard. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

practice at the junkyard.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

practice at the junkyard. Empty
PostSubject: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:59 pm

The junkyard seemed empty tonight, to the average observer. A silent area where little could be perceived except rows of metal. This is what Fukaku enjoyed letting people think of his training ground. silently moving to his accustomed position, a pendant dangled from his grip. An aura surrounded his hands, as a red aura spread from it, forming a bow. gripping the string, an arrow formed in the air, with a serrated tip, and a thick shaft. Fukaku fired the arrow at a nearby junked car door, which blew a hole through the door, and was stopped by the telephone pole behind it. "...2 millimeters off" was all Fukaku said, as he readied another arrow.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Fukaku readied another arrow, firing at the nearby trash compactor. the arrow was stopped by the heavy metal of the compactor, but left a dent where it had hit. Firing several more arrows, he then destroyed every pole connecting the chain link fence together. the fence pulled apart, as Fukaku went to leave. Absentmindedly, he began to calculate how much money the damage would cost to fix. A few seconds later, he stopped trying, realizing he didn't really care. He was set to leave the Junkyard...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 pm

"...I know you're there..." Fukaku says, his tone seeming almost bored. "why not come out, hollow?"
"heh heh heh... stupid, stupid quincy." A voice is heard saying in a low baritone. Fukaku suddenly dodges, as a hook nearly stabs him in the stomach.
A huge form came into the open, with many tendrils, with hooks attached. "gwehehehehe... Are you ready to die?" the voice seemed to echoe outwards, as the creature grabbed a telephone pole with one of its hooked tendrils, and threw it at Fukaku. Fukaku used hirenkyaku to get out of the way before it hit...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:28 pm

"stupid, predictable Quincy..." the hollow said, as it's tendrils came to surround Fukaku. "Do you mean to tell me you can't even finish a simple sentence? You're stupider than I thought, hollow." Fukaku says, firing his bow as he leaped away from the tentacles. a tendril slashed, and a cut appears on the quincy's face.
"Stupid! did you just call me [censor]ing stupid?! I'll carve the word "stupid all over your [censored]ing face, you punk little quincy!" the hollow yelled, as a head appeared in the middle of its mass. while it looked like a buddha head - albeit green, and with slime on it - out of the mouth of the buddha was a tendril with an opening full of sharp teeth and a forked tongue.
"You'll be fun to eat, but even more fun to torture first!" The tendril said. Fukaku shot arrows at the head, but it hid behind it's tentacles, the hooks able to block the arrows, though cracks were becoming visible on the hooks, as they kept taking hits.
"Sorry... but I just don't find you that scary." Fukaku said, as he jumped on top of a telephone pole, trying to dodge the hollow's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 pm

"I called you stupid before, quincy, but I have also found you since then to be arrogant and ill-mannered too. You really are the worst sort of human." the hollow said, as it kept striking at Fukaku.
"Damnit! I can't get a hit on him... I need to find an opening..." Fukaku thought, desperately trying to strike the hollow. "But cannibalism is a silly quirk, though? One of your kind cannot judge me."
"heh... it really is easy to get you talking, quincy..." The hollow said, as tentacles sprouted out of the ground. Fukaku tried to get away, but two of the hooks caught in his shoulder, and he was carried closer to the hollow.
"God...damnit..." Fukaku swore, the hooks holding him up, not allowing him much movement. his bow dissipated.
"Heh heh heh heh.... I love your kind, quincy. always talking, always looking down on others. God, I hate you people. What gave you the right to kill us, anyways?
Quincy, shinigami, you're all the same. We were given the ability to kill and eat humans to increase our power... Why is it wrong to do what's natural to us.
'...this sacred..." was all the hollow could hear from fukaku, as he slowly muttered.
"Oh, don't tell me you think life is SACRED, now? Tch. since you think it's so sacred, I'll kill you right now, and put you out of your.
"Sacred bite!" Fukaku finally said, with much more energy, as a silver tube dropped out of his hands.
"What...?" was all the hollow got out, before a white cube fell upon the buddha head, crushing it. "GggggaaaaahhhHHHHH..." was all the hollow got out before the head crumpled completely.
"You dropped your guard, fool. guess I was right... about you being stupid..." Fukaku said, panting, as he started to turn his back.
"What was that about guards, Quincy?" Fukaku heard behind him.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:55 pm

In a flash of good and bad luck, Fukaku had the sense to duck, just as what was left of the hollow jumped at him. missing him, Fukaku saw what was left of the hollow. "You know, I spent a long time on my original body there... and you took it away, just like that... That was years of work, you quincy bastard." the worm said, a small, snakelike creature, with a toothy mouth and no eyes. "ohhh, but opportunity knocks, it seems." The creature said, as a woman entered the mostly empty area. The woman had blonde hair in a ponytail, and a near perfect figure, wearing a pair of jeans, and a black shirt with a leather jacket. "What's happened here, why is there a-" Was all the woman managed to get out before the worm jumped into her mouth. The woman let out a bloodcurdling shriek, but it was promptly and suddenly cut off, followed by an evil laugh which was entirely unfitting in the woman's voice. "hehehehahahaha... This woman has a lot of spiritual energy... perhaps more than my old body..." The woman said, now a host for the hollow. the woman herself looked mostly unchanged, save for her eyes - yellow eyes, surrounded by black. a staff appeared in her hand, with a large blade at the end, looking like a larger version of the hooks. "So, quincy... ready for round two?" the hollow asked his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 am

Fukaku hirenkyaku'd behind the hollow, "tilt the goblet to the west - emerald grail!"
he uttered, a large explosion trying to hit the woman. satisfied, Fukaku smiled, at the fact he'd finally managed to hit his opponent. he'd been trying to fight the hollow for several minutes, it managing to block or dodge his every move. It seems this woman did have excessive spiritual pressure - when merged with this hollow, it seemed to exceed his own.
"Fuck... a fragile body, it seems..." The hollow uttered, surveying its now missing leg.
The oddly ordinary feminine tone it had was still able to send a shudder down Fukaku's spine.
"Whoa, what's going on here? Did you hear that explosion? Wow, look at that woman! Help her, she's hurt! Was this a terrorist attack?" was heard amongst the crowd coming near, entirely oblivious to what's going on.
The hollow merely smiled. "Gonzui." It said with a smirk on its new face, as the souls of the crowd were sucked out. the hollow ate them all, it's injuries healing. even the clothes it was wearing were repaired of any damage, it seemed, as it turned it's attention to a shocked Fukaku now. "Can you feel how much power I have, Quincy? Ohhh, this might attract shinigami, but honestly, I don't care... After all" The blonde woman mused, as an aura of red energy began to shape in her hands. "I'll have the abilities, and soon the strength, of a quincy to deal with them. Fukaku, amazed by this development, barely jumped away in time to dodge an arrow from the hollow's new bow.
"I think that'll make it easier, don't you?" The hollow asked sadistically.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 am

Fukaku dodged another volley of arrows. "Feel the wrath of battle-" He uttered
"-and accept this sacred chalice." the hollow copied. "Sacred bite!" both of them yelled out, two blocks of reishi colliding in the air.
"This is useless... but I know how these abilities work better." Fukaku noted, a plan forming in his mind.
"Don't think I only know your abilities either, quincy!" the hollow said, as an orb of energy appeared in front of it.
"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!" the hollow uttered, and Fukaku fell, paralyzed.
"This is the end for you, Quincy! The hollow shouted, firing an arrow at him.
Using hirenkyaku, Fukaku vanished, behind the hollow.
"You'd be a stronger opponent if you didn't continually underestimate yours." Fukaku said, firing an arrow through the hollow's shoulder.
"Grrraaahhhh!" the hollow screamed, before moving away itself. "Goddamn quincy! no matter, no matter..." The hollow composed itself. "i did find out more about your ability to grab ambient energy." The hollow said, the damage healing itself. "And I can do better with the ability!" She yelled, before using hirenkyaku to move behind Fukaku. "anything you can do, I can do better, quincy! show me more of your techniques! I'll copy them all!" She cackled, her energy showing a visible aura.
"A silver rod strikes the five fingered..."Fukaku uttered
"stone bed - Quintuple restraining frames!" Mimicing Fukaku right to the movement where he threw the chalice directly in front of him.
"What?" The hollow said, as she was enveloped in the barrier.
"as I thought... You just mimic, without knowing what you're doing. quite foolish." Fukaku said, his barrier only half formed, he stepped over "And you can't intuit anything without seeing someone else do it!" Fukaku said "it's over."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 am

"The hell are you talking about, Quincy!" The hollow said, using her bow to break open the barrier. "this just delayed me, nothing more, and now, that stupid trick won't work again." She stepped out, firing more arrows at Fukaku as she saw him.
"Indeed." Fukaku said, dodging with hirenkyaku. "it delayed you, and from the looks of it, you only heard me when the barrier began to break. otherwise, you would have known I had just used Wolke.
"What the hell are you-" The hollow began, only to fall, as the road gave way.
"There are extensive holes underneath the ground here. quite deep. I only nudged the unstable ground a bit. hope you've gained the ability to fly by now.
"Goddamn Quincy!" The hollow screamed, Uttering the incantation, she sent sacred bite after him, while firing her arrows.
"It's useless. Sacred bite is to be used when you can hem in the enemy, or are sure they can't move fast enough. The only reason I used it so recently in the open, is to test your mimicking ability."
"screw you... Quincy..." the hollow said, trapped underneath a large amount of debris.
"feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - sacred bite!" Fukaku intoned, throwing a capsule behind him into the hole. the block fell straight down, and a scream could be heard below, suddenly cut off.
"Much like that."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:45 am

"It seems I need more training." Fukaku muttered, as he walked away. "that was far too close for my---
The sound of a person landing on the ground behind him stopped his heart.
"If I couldn't [censored]ing heal... or use your [censored] speed ability... I'd be dead." The hollow said, already healed, and seeming in perfect condition. "Your mistake, Quincy, was assuming I was [censored]ing dead, rather than making sure, you stupid bastard!" The hollow said, as she looked at him. "But now, now, after devouring that reishi, and eating the souls of the weak but numerous rats down there..." Numerous heizen blocks appeared behind her, and her bow was twice the size of his own, firing multiple arrows.
"I'll be able to kill you easy, Quincy." She said, smiling "a silver rod strikes the five fingered stone bed..."
Using hirenkyaku, Fukaku moved hurriedly out of the way, but the hollow was right behind him, "Quintuple restraining frames!". Fukaku looked, as the barrier appeared around him.
A trio of blocks aimed for the now helpless Fukaku, as, for good measure, she said "This is how you make sure, Quincy! Tilt the goblet to the west..."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 am

"no!" was heard in a panicked voice from the hollow's host. briefly, her eyes became clear, free of the hollow's influence. the binding frames and the blocks disappeared.
"You actually resist me! you little bitch... I'll kill you..." The hollow said, as the body was crumpled. the woman coughed up blood, as the hollow left her body.
"I don't need to use yours anymore." The hollow said, becoming a perfect likeness of her, down to the clothes, with the exception of the jacket. Taking out a bow, she shot her former host in the chest. "I'll eat you slowly..." She said, ripping off an arm of her former host and eating it, simply swallowing it in one gulp. taking her jacket, and putting it on her own form. "fighting me the whole goddamn time... ruining my moment of victory... you're not worthy of being my host."
"forget about me, hollow?" Fukaku said, as the entire bottom half of the hollow was ripped off by a block. "well, there goes the last of my capsules... You're right, I will make sure this time." Fukaku said, aiming.
"W-wait, Quincy...tell me your name..." The hollow said.
"Nayamasa... Fukaku." Fukaku answered, drawing his bow back.
"You're strong. together, we can do anything! an alliance-" the hollow said, before it's head was vaporized by Fukaku's arrow.
"I have no interest in an alliance with a monster like you. If I ally with a hollow, it will at least be one which will not eat me the moment my back is turned..."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:09 am

Walking over to the woman, he dematerialized his bow. "Are you alright?" Fukaku asked.
"Listen... I have important information for you..." The woman said, her shaking hand put in his.
"when we were linked... I could see into the hollows mind.... I have some of it's memories..."
"What of it?"
"this...this was not a natural hollow. it was created."
Fukaku's heart skipped a beat. The idea of more of these types of hollows was horrifying.
"By who? Who could do this?"
"something...called a shinigami... a captain... Sosuke Aizen."
"Dear gods! I knew shinigami were monsters, but this... this is insane!" Fukaku said, anger rising. "how dare they create these creatures! How dare they play with people's lives once again!' smacking his hand into the pavement. "where does this Aizen Sousuke experiment."
Fukaku asked, a little calmer.
"Las noches... Hueco mundo..."
That thought sobered Fukaku. He marvelled at the strength the shinigami must have to be able to reside in hueco mundo. "...this is important information. Thank you. now, we need to get you to a hospital.
"No...it's...my time to die." the woman said, with effort.
"thank you...so...much..."
"No!" Fukaku said, admiring her bravery and, at the same time, horrified at the prospect of her death. "You saved my life. Letting you die would hardly repay that." Fukaku said, picking her up bridal style.
"Silly... Quincy." the woman managed to say, before closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 am

The gravestone read "Anne Shinsetsu." Fukaku stood in front of it, a bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Thank you... And I'm sorry. you were an innocent bystander, caught in my foolishness. I never meant for innocent humans to be harmed like this... I'm nothing but scum, Fukaku said, tearing up. "I swear, I'll avenge you... Anne. Funny, isn't it? I didn't even know your name till now. I knew you so little... and I wish I'd known you better."
Anne woke up, in the emergency ward. "What...? It was all a dream... well, isn't that cliche." she said, smirking to herself. looking up, she found a note, attached, it read. "Dear Anne, my apologies to you, but it seems you are entirely without reiatsu now. your energy seems to have gone into healing you, and ensuring your recovery. you're safe now, though, and alive, sand that's what's important. Please, when you wake up, alert someone. The official story is there was a gas leak, causing an explosion, so just go with that. Or, of course, you can tell the truth and be written off as delusional and be diagnosed with brain damage from the accident. either way, I won't be around to help your story, so do the best you can."
"that was nice, he left a note." Anne said, as she put the note down on the windowsill.
"What note?" She heard a voice asking. it appeared to be the doctor.
"That one right...oh!" Anne said, noticing the note, and how it had vanished.
"Please understand, ma'am, you were in very bad condition when you came in here. hallucinations are not unusual... heck, in your condition, death was far more likely..."

Fukaku sat brooding outside.
"Aizen Sousuke... you picked the wrong time to piss off the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: practice at the junkyard.   practice at the junkyard. Empty

Back to top Go down

practice at the junkyard.
Page 1 of 1