Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Karate practice. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Karate practice. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Karate practice. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Karate practice. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Karate practice. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Karate practice. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Karate practice. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Karate practice. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Karate practice. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Karate practice. I_vote_lcapKarate practice. I_voting_barKarate practice. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Karate practice. I_vote_lcapKarate practice. I_voting_barKarate practice. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Karate practice.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 am

"Kiai!" Fukaku yelled, throwing another "step-through punch", before using a downward block. He was practicing the first kata in his style of karate, Keenan shodan, to polish his skills. "Just because I'm a quincy doesn't mean I shouldn't train my regular abilities as well." Fukaku muttered.
"Huh?" A younger kid queried. "You say something, Fukaku?"
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 am

""Oh...Tomoe. I was just thinking to myself." Fukaku answered, finishing up his Kata.
"You tend to do a lot of that." Tomoe answered, a grin on his face. A young kid, he had blonde spiky hair and a pale complexion. Some people had called him a "blonde vampire" for his paleness.
"Well, I have a lot to think about... anyways, shouldn't you be focusing on your own training today?" Fukaku asked. "Today's the day you become a blue belt... IF you work for it."
"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten." Tomoe answered.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 am

Fukaku had just finished the moves of his second kata, Keenan Niidan, when he heard the instructor's voice.
"Everyone's attention, please. there are certain people in this class who have earned the right to be considered to achieve the next rank in their respective Karate styles. we will now be grading them. I would like everyone, participating or not, to come and watch your friends as they strive to grow." He said. Fukaku sat down, watchin the next few kids come up. A young kid learning Wado-Kai style ended up becoming an orange belt, while a white belt Wado-ryu style came up short, and did not earn his yellow belt. Finally, Fukaku heard the words he was waiting for. "and learner of Shotokan Karate, Tomoe hisagi." the instructor informed "Here to earn his blue belt."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:50 am

"Nihanshi!" Tomoe yelled, as he began the Kata. "He's good" Fukaku commented aloud.
"Yeah, I'd say so." A fat man next to Fukaku said.
"Ah, Omoi..." Fukaku began
"Omoi Iwa, that's my name, don't wear it out." The man said happily.
"Tomoe's getting so good, so Fast." Fukaku said, somewhat amazed as he watched Tomoe do his movement's nigh perfectly.
"Ah, you're not so bad yourself, are ya, second-degree san?" Omoi said, "But I agree! Let's just watch this for now."
"Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 am

Tomoe went through the kata without missing a step, as the instructor watched. "ous." Tomoe said finally, bowing as the final step of his kata, before returning ot his position.
"Tomoe Hisagi, I judge you worthy of being a blue belt!" The instructor sai.d "And might I say, you were ready for this belt for a while now. you've done this dojo well.
"Th...thank you, Sandan." Tomoe said, as a rush of pride flowed through him.
"Fukaku, I did it!" Tomoe said, with a broad smile.
"You certainly did, Tomoe. But there's another person going, we have to be quieter for them.
"oh, uh... right..."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 am

The last person performed miserably, and was unable to get her orange belt. she actually didn't even get to perform the kata, the instructor failed her when she said "Umm... what was, like, the name of the kata I was supposed to, like, do again?". A short while later, the entire group was dismissed from the class.
"So, Fukaku, did I really do good?" Tomoe asked.
"Yes, matter of fact, you did." Fukaku answered, a broad smile on his face. "Come on, I'll treat you to some ice cream."
"I hope you're not leaving me out, then." A familiar voice spoke. "there's no reason to leave ol' Iwa out of this."
"Fine, but you're paying for your own ice cream." Fukaku answered.
"Awwwwww!"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Fukaku, Tomoe, and Iwa walked down the street, laughing as they go.
"Hehe... good one Fukaku." Iwa chortled, "Ok, I got one! There were these strippers in a..."
"Not in front of the Kid, Iwa!!"
"whoops, sorry."
"Am I missing something, here?" Tomoe asked.
"n...no, nothing. Uhhh, did I tell you the one about the two cannibals?" Fukaku nervously replied.
as the walked near an alley, they heard "Hey, your money or your life... Actually, how about your money AND your life!?"
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm

three men walked out of the alleyway. one held a board with a viciously curved nail in it, a big bald black guy, with a tattoo of a skull on his forehead. the one next to him had a switchblade, a teenager, from the looks of him. A grin was on the teenager's acne-ridden face, his blonde hair falling into his eyes. The guy in the back, not holding a single weapon, looked like an old trucker, with stubble apparent on his chin. One might mistake him for larry the cable guy at a distance, with his flannel vest and his Trucker's cap. "Alright, I'll just use hirenkyaku to disable-" Fukaku looked ove to his nearby, terrified friends. "Crap. no, I can't... Well, let's see if any of those lessons stuck..." Fukaku thought, as he brought himself into a back stance.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 pm

"go." The trucker cap said to the other two. Baldie came in first at fukaku, swinging his board. "Kiai!" Fukaku yelled, using an upward rising block to stop the board. Before baldie could react, he was hit with a bear hand strike to the nose, breaking it. Following up with a stepthrough punch to the solar plexus, baldie went down hard, his shocked face giving way to unconcsciousness. Acneface came in next, going for an underhand strike with his switchblade. Fukaku breathed a sigh of relief - his opponent didn't really know how to use a blade, from the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Fukaku watched as his opponent lunged, and brought his arms down in an X-block to stop it. Acneface grunted in surprise as he saw this, but merely come in for another attack, slightly higher. Fukaku blocked this one too. Acneface laughed "That all you can do, you piece of %$#@? He asked. He lunged in, and Fukaku did another X-block. "...ahh! My arm! You broke my goddamn arm!" Acneface said, actually beginning to cry. "Man, screw this, I'm out of here!" he said, as he ran away as fast as he could, holding his broken arm.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Fukaku looked at Trucker cap, sizing up his opponent. Trucker cap put a pair of brass knuckles on, swinging at Fukaku. Fukaku easily dodged the attack, but was surprised by a front kick to his midsection. Trucker cap then threw a roundhouse kick, which Fukaku neatly dodged, stepping back. Waiting for his next attack, Fukaku was surprised when trucker cap pulled out a gun...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:48 pm

BLAM! BLAM!
"Aaaaaaargh!"
The scene seemed different now, as trucker fell to the ground, a bullet hole in his leg, and a broken gun on the floor.
"You have my thanks, officer Iwa."
"heh, You didn't do so bad there either, eh, Nayamasa?"
"W...wow." Tomoe said.
"Hey." Iwa informed. "I'll stay here and tell 'em what happened. you guys just head to the sweet shop, I'll meet up with ya there later."
"'kay." Tomoe answered.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 pm

"Wow, Fukaku, that was amazing."
"oh, I wasn't that good. I would have been dead anyways, if not for Iwa-san."
"well, you still did a pretty good job. You beat them."
"It was merely a few simple moves. I could have done a lot better."
Tomoe puffed up his cheeks. "Don't you always say to me "Even if you think you could have done better, just focus on how much you've improved."
"well" Fukaku said, smiling, "I suppose I did say that... In any event, I need to get home. mind if I see you later?"
"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karate practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate practice.   Karate practice. Empty

Back to top Go down

Karate practice.
Page 1 of 1