Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style I_vote_lcapThe Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style I_voting_barThe Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style I_vote_lcapThe Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style I_voting_barThe Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin
Race: Shinigami

The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:54 pm

I place my hand on the hilt of my Zanpakuto.Oi! You over there i'm your opponent now. I point my Zanpakuto while still in its sheath at the Arrancar.I'm going to show you the power of Squad 5, as well as embarrass you in front of your commander. I say as cold eyes and a serious expression come across my face.
Back to top Go down
Ggio Vega
Ggio Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 am

Turning a casual, blank stare to the Shinigami pointing at him, Ggio Vega's brows creased together, "Who the hell are you, and what has possessed you to believe you're worth my time?"
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:37 am

I stare into his eyes. I then frown a bit. I will show.... I close my eyes as my reiatsu erupts from me and takes the shape of a White Wolf.Am i worth you time now arrancar. I say letting my power flow free.
Back to top Go down
Ggio Vega
Ggio Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 am

Vega didn't even flinch at the rather poor display of spirit energy pouring out of the Shingami.

"Tch! Hardly," he mumbled, mocking the youngling's power. Vega rotated himself to face them, observing the wolf manifesting within the sea of white fire. "Your spirit energy, while slightly intense isn't even the equivalent of a Lieutenant," he said, taunting him further.

A deadly gleam flickered in his golden eyes. "You'd best turn and run - while you still can..." His voice growled in a low-pitch warning.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:44 am

Tsk, i'll show you not to underestimate me! I growl at the Arrancar. Pulling my Zanpakuto out more reiatsu pours out. I will not hesitate....Hunt them down and Devour the Gods Byakurō-shin no kiba. Wings appear behind me but they do not connect to my back. The appear to be some kind of metal; they are silver with purple and black strips on them. They begin floating around my body in a crossing motion. Both my eyes become indigo.Witness my power, and im not even in a banaki state.
Back to top Go down
Ggio Vega
Ggio Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Ggio Vega only stood there with one hand shoved in the pocket of his hakama, and his head cocked to the side. He watched patiently as the wild-haired Shinigami unveiled his zanpakuto and a pair of peculiar metallic cogs appeared behind him.

"*sigh* Seriously? Is that really all you've got?" Vega asked, still unimpressed. He then reached behind his back and wrapped his hand around the hilt of his sword. "What a pain in the ass," he sighed disappointed as he slowly drew the blade from the sheath. "I thought you Shinigami were gonna be much stronger than this. You're just plain trash."

When the blade came free, he revealed his sword to be a blade of roughly 2.5 feet in length with a squared-off tip. He held it in an inverted grip in his left hand and set his feet apart. "Alright then - show me what you've got!"
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:23 pm

(To know exactly what they look like go to m Character Sheet o.o)

Heero smirks at Ggio's comments.Let's start then! I send the cogs flying at him as i shunpo behind him. With my Zanpakuto in my right hand i bring i down slightly slanted so that the slash is from his right shoulder to the left side of his lower back. The Cogs ten fly to the front of his body in an attempt to impale him.
Back to top Go down
Ggio Vega
Ggio Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Vega didn't budge. He was easily able to follow the arrogant Shinigami's flashstep from the moment he disappeared.

"Too slow," he muttered, firing his right leg back straight towards his adversary's solar plexus. Then, using his sword, he deflected the razor-sharp blades of the metal away from his body in two, quick strikes.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:46 pm

I smirk and jump back a few feet. Your faster than i thought. But i dont think that they are done. I motion to the plexuses that are flying back towards Ggio. Attempting to impale him again. I shunpo a bit faster this time and repeat my last attack but this time from the front.
Back to top Go down
Ggio Vega
Ggio Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Vega had time before the spinning, spiked cogs would return as he raised his sword and blocked the Shinigami's attack. "Feh! Just who the hell taught you how to fight?" He asked, sneering into the multi-colored eyes of his enemy. "Only an amateur attacks twice with the same move!"

He then reached out with his free hand and grabbed the Shinigami by his opened Shihakusho, timing the distance left between him and the metal discs before suddenly jerking hard and spinning him around to reverse their positions just before impact; hoping to kill him with his own technique.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:02 pm

I am a bit surprised but i don't panic. I manage to blocks a few but am hit in my arm by one. I shunpo back a few feet and begin taunting Ggio.Come on I know that's not all you have?I say attempting to throw him off pf his normal thought process.I thought you were stringer than that. Blood runs down my are as the plexus leaves from my arm. They return to their normal positions.
Back to top Go down
Ggio Vega
Ggio Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Vega threw his shoulders in a shrug, shaking his head from side to side. "I already told you you're just trash. I don't have any need to use anymore power than what I am now," he insisted calmly. Looking across to his wounded opponent, he smirked devilishly, sensing an easy victory at this rate. "You should've run away like I told you to, while you still had the chance."

He raised his sword up and set his feet, ready to continue...
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Crap I don't know what to do. I say to myself just then i get an idea. I smirks then send my plexuses fly towards Ggio in from random directions. I do this in an attempt to throw his focus of of me. AS fast as i can i shunpo directly in front of him and place my hand on his chest firing a Sōren Sōkatsui . Plotting my next move i shunpo back and let the plexuses impale him.
Back to top Go down
Ggio Vega
Ggio Vega

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Once again, it was easy for him to follow his enemy's moves, grabbing the Shingami by the wrist the instant he reappeared. He smiled, staring into his eyes. "Haven't you learned yet?! There's no way you can best me with such amateur techniques -- huh?"

His boasting, as well as his attention, was redirected elsewhere as he watched an orb of blue light form in the Shinigami's outstretched hand. It was then that it dawned on the Arrancar...

'He wanted to get caught!'

The blast exploded around them, releasing a cloud of dust into the air. Suddenly, a figure jumped out of the cloud, gliding back across the air before Ggio Vega finally came to a stop. A growl rumbled in his throat as he noticed a black spot in the center of his chest that left a small tear in his jacket.

"Damn it," he mumbled as the spiraling cogs also came through the cloud, chasing him, "I'm getting annoyed now."
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:14 pm

I begin shunpoing around him attacking from different directions. The cogs continue to do the same. I stop every once in a awhile to attack him, but go right back to shunpoing around him. I do this to get him worked up to the point were he wasted reiatsu and could think clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style   The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf vs The Tiger Squad 5 Style
Page 1 of 1