Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Koga Wolf's Techniques I_vote_lcapKoga Wolf's Techniques I_voting_barKoga Wolf's Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Koga Wolf's Techniques I_vote_lcapKoga Wolf's Techniques I_voting_barKoga Wolf's Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Koga Wolf's Techniques

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Koga Wolf's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Basic
1:Shunpoe
2:Kyokko (bak 26)
3:Seki (Bak 8 )
4:Enkosen (Bak 39)
5:Byakurai (Hado4)
6:Ōkasen (hado 32)
7:Sōkatsui (Hado 33)
8:Geki(Bak 9)
9:Tsuzuri Raiden (Hado 11)
10:Shakkahō (Hado 31)

11:Iki Myaku (Spirit Pulse) - Koga fires off his own spiritual energy into his target. With his spirit energy he is able to attack the receiver from the inside. The pulse he sends from himself is 2 inches in radius,4 inches diameter, and can be recognized easily as spirit energy,it has the appearance of Koga's spirit energy even. Koga must fire a specific amount to do damage
1.5%=Puncturing an organ,travels 15 feet
3%=breaking a bone,travels 10 feet
5%=bursting an organ,travels 5 feet
This not only fires reiatsu out of Koga,releasing it so he has less, but it ALSO replenishes that certain amount to the receiver. This can be used to heal someone by giving them his own reiatsu but the destructive properties are activated by Koga via thought. Koga has 1 post AFTER it hits its receiver to use the destructive pulse,giving him time to either stack it or surprise the target.

12:Raiko Parusuha(Lightning Pulse Wave)-Koga's spirit energy quickly forms around his right palm,making a circular motion, and causes a tiny bolt of lighting to move away. After this tiny bolt moves away it fires off a blast. This like hado 1 sho just with a little extra damage. This can cause a tiny burn at the most. The form is made in about the time of a second.

Advanced
1:Utsusemi (Cicada, referencing their molting)
2:Hagane
3:Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes) (Bak 63)
4:Hado 54 Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) (They are white like my spirit energy)
5:Bakudo 61 Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light)

Superior
1.Hado 90 Kurohitsugi (Black Coffin) (Hado 90)
2:Danku (Bakudo 81)
3:Bakudo 99 Part 1 Kin
4:Shiro Kido(White Kido)-Koga enters a mode where he uses raw spirit energy(reishi) for his attacks. Koga's kido attacks are white spirit energy with black strips of energy in them,just like his own reiatsu. This can be used 5 times.Less spirit energy is ued(75% less) because he takes the powerful(usually) reishi in the area for his attacks. Koga must first collect reishi in one of his hands then use his Kido attack for the affect to work.(It is collected as a bount would collect reishi)

To use this a few conditions must be made.
1:Koga must be in bankai mode
2:Koga must be in an area where there is a high concentration of raw reishi. (ex:Soul Society,Hueco Mundo or a distant plane of existence. This can be used in human world but to a slightly less degree.The less degree is 25%)

Last edited by Koga Wolf [Wrath] on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:31 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : replaced bakudo 1 with personal)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:25 pm

*stamps it approved*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 pm

I would like to exchange bakudo 73 for bakudo 63 Sajo Sabaku
Back to top Go down
Mayuri
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Mayuri

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 pm

I would like to replace Bakudo 30 (basic) with a personal basic technique.

Raiko Parusuha(Lightning Pulse Wave)-Koga's spirit energy quickly forms around his right palm,making a circular motion, and causes a tiny bolt of lighting to move away. After this tiny bolt moves away it fires off a blast. This like hado 1 sho just with a little extra damage. This can cause a tiny burn at the most. The form is made in about the time of a second.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:57 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 am

I would like to change Hado 88 for a personal teq Wink

Shiro Kido(White Kido)-Koga enters a mode where he uses raw spirit energy(reishi) for his attacks. Koga's kido attacks are white spirit energy with black strips of energy in them,just like his own reiatsu. This can be used 5 times.Less spirit energy is ued(75% less) because he takes the powerful(usually) reishi in the area for his attacks. Koga must first collect reishi in one of his hands then use his Kido attack for the affect to work.(It is collected as a bount would collect reishi)

To use this a few conditions must be made.
1:Koga must be in bankai mode
2:Koga must be in an area where there is a high concentration of raw reishi. (ex:Soul Society,Hueco Mundo or a distant plane of existence. This can be used in human world but to a slightly less degree.The less degree is 25%)

I use kido in the translation bc i felt like it xD

Last edited by Koga Wolf on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : edited)
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

I cannot approve because your bankai already grants a bonus 50% to ur kido either remove the bonus from one or the other
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:29 am

hmm im iffy on this so ill let shake chack it over before i make a final decision
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 am

Approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:34 am

Approved then
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 pm

I would like to exchange Bakudo 79 for Hado 54 Haien (廃炎, Abolishing Flames) Fires a blast of white spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
Incantation: Unknown
(I changed the color since Urahara had a diffrent colored Haien xD)
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Expert
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:15 am

I would like to request a change of basic teqs.
I would like to echange Sai for a personal teq.

Iki Myaku (Spirit Pulse) - Koga fires off his own spiritual energy into his target. With his spirit energy he is able to attack the receiver from the inside. The pulse he sends from himself is 2 inches in radius,4 inches diameter, and can be recognized easily as spirit energy,it has the appearance of Koga's spirit energy even. Koga must fire a specific amount to do damage
1.5%=Puncturing an organ,travels 15 feet
3%=breaking a bone,travels 10 feet
5%=bursting an organ,travels 5 feet
This not only fires reiatsu out of Koga,releasing it so he has less, but it ALSO replenishes that certain amount to the receiver. This can be used to heal someone by giving them his own reiatsu but the destructive properties are activated by Koga via thought. Koga has 1 post AFTER it hits its receiver to use the destructive pulse,giving him time to either stack it or surprise the target.

Last edited by Koga Wolf [Wrath] on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added distance)
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:27 am

Approved. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga Wolf's Techniques   Koga Wolf's Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Koga Wolf's Techniques
Page 1 of 1