Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The road to War - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The road to War - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The road to War - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The road to War - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The road to War - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The road to War - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The road to War - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe road to War - Page 2 I_voting_barThe road to War - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The road to War - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe road to War - Page 2 I_voting_barThe road to War - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The road to War

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

The road to War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:51 am

"Well said. But how can I believe you're more than fodder. Your reishi IS impressive, but how do I know you've even the slightest inking on how to use it?" Fukaku asked. "Can you use that power you wield, even the slightest bit? Or are you just a brute who barely knows how to swing a blade?"
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:12 am

I am no brute and i know how to use and control my power if you would like to test your theory in battle you can if you would like. *i say in a calm voice waiting for Fukaku's answer to my question as i stop walking back and forth and start to stare at him with eyes that look like they are on fire to go into battle but do not look like i am irritated or mad*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 am

"Twould hardly even be a test with my skills, but... go for it! Make me admit you'd be a good partner for Kuroi. Of the things I do not value, the largest is incompetence. Of that I do value, there's Kuroi. if your incompetence would cause Kuroi to lose... well, I'd have to remove it." Fukaku says. "Show me what you can do!"
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:16 am

*i take a deep breathe with my smirk still on my face and say* Ok if you wish me to i will. *i sonido in front of Fukaku and put my hands into the shape of a normal cero and say* Cero Artimaña *a silver and black cero looks like it is coming right infront of him and at the last second the cero disappears and reappears behind Fukaku*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Fukaku smiles and dodges to the left, only to realize that his sidestepping the cero had been a lucky move, noting it coming from the opposite direction it normally would. "I can't be as careless as that in the future." Fukaku appraised, as he threw a ginto capsule at Pain. "spinnenetz!" Fukaku said, as weblike cods popped out of the capsule.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 pm

*i see the webs growing all around and i get trapped in it* what are these web like things that you have snare me in? *i say in a calm voice as i say* Cero Circunferencia *i as i try to break the weblike stuff with a cero blast that radiates from my body outward and also trying to hit Fukaku with the blast also*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Fukaku moves back, feeling Pain's energy as he radiates the cero outward. He nearly gets hit by the blast. "It's called ginto. You know even less about quincy than I thought. Perhaps you should acquire more knowledge, and then you might be of use to Kurasa." Fukaku said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:59 pm

how about you educate me a little bit more about the quincy and their powers i am willing to learn to become more intelligent on the matter *i say as i sonido to the side of Fukaku and attempt to kick him and the stomach then i sonido back and say* Instantaneous Cero *i point at Fukaku and release a small and very fast cero at him out of my finger tip*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:01 am

Fukaku counters with a small block, starting to charge a yami shumatsu taiho, and, by luck, firing it at the same time as the instantaneous cero. However, Fukaku is off by a hair - literally, as a single strang of hair standing up is singed off by the bit of the cero the shumatsu taiho didn't block. "You only learn of your enemies when it becomes a problem? I hope your first study of shinigami doesn't begin in the winter war. You need to prepare, plan ahead of time, look for possible enemies and anticipate their movements. In short, if you wish to serve Kuroi well, the best answer would have been to know about me already. Knowledge is a better strength than any cero or zanpakuto can provide." Fukaku finishes, creating his bow. Not using the device Ajiro gave him - even from Kuroi he'd have preferred to have kept it a secret - he fired a staggering five hundred arrows per minute at Pain nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:42 am

*i smirk and say* Especho Cero *i release a cero in front of me that acts as a reflector for projectiles and think to myself* I don't know how long this barrier will last so i have to figure out a strategy *i then wait for Fukaku to attack and trying to think of a plan to counter attack with* Trust me i will be ready for the war and i will be able to defend myself and i will adapt in battle to who ever i face in combat.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Fukaku merely continues his barrage, aware such a barrier wouldn't last long against his attack. "Trust is earned, not merely given. Still, you've proven you'll be able to hold your own for a while, at least." Fukaku says. "very well, you've earned a small measure of respect from me." Fukaku says.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Oh i can do a lot more then hold my own. *i say with a smirk as sonido to the right out of cover and then sonido right next to him and attempt a punch to his stomach with a strong jab and then i try to jump up and drill him in the head with a spin kick* As i have said to many of my opponents in the past do not underestimate me. *i say in a calm voice as i attempt to grab his right shoulder and release a cero that would paralyze it* Impacto Cañón Cero
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Fukaku smirks, feeling his sonido movement moving out of the way, at the same time coming around for a roundhouse as Pain finishes his sonido. Hakketekkenkidzuku was a useful tool. Seeing Pain's grab coming, he moves back and out of the way, before throwing a ginto capsule at him. "Heizen!" Fukaku yelled, as an explosion moved towards Pain at a rapid rate. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Hollow. You have impressive abilities and a large amount of strength, but better than you have tried and failed to defeat me."
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:11 am

*i try to move out of the way of the blast but it is moving to fast for me and blast me back and hit the ground. i stagger back up and say.* Even if i can not beat my opponent i will fight until my last breathe and i will not back down when i am told something to do until told otherwise. Golpear Ayunador *as i say Golpear Ayunador i release rietsu to speed up my attacks and sonido towards him as fast as i can and throw three punches at him and then try to use a leg sweep to trip him*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:22 am

Fukaku feels the sonido beforehand by Hakkatekkenkidzuku, but is surprised by the boost in speed, as he dodges simply out of the way of the punches. As Pain goes for a leg sweep, Fukaku jumps high in the air to dodge, firing a rain of arrows below him at the height of his arc, before stopping on the air as he continued to fire.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:38 am

*i try and roll out of the way but i can't and am hit by the arrows and feel the pain and then the rush of adrenaline come through my body. i see the blood coming out of me and keep the smirk on my face as i unsheathe my zanpakto and put it in my left hand and sonido and say* palma pincho and a spike comes out of my right hand i slash my zanpakto at Fukaku's chest and stab at his shoulder with my spike i then smirk as blood continues to roll down my face*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:44 am

Fukaku felt the attack coming with Hakkatekkenkidzuku, but still is just barely able to dodge the strikes, the zanpakuto cutting his shirt, while the spike just barely misses his shoulder. Drawing his own zanpakuto - Originally a shinigami's, now belonging to him, he retaliated by Hirenkyakuing behind Pain and striking with an overhand chop at him.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:57 am

*i see the strike out of the corner of my eye and can not block it when it hits my back and spin around and slash at him with my zanpakto. i then sonido back trying to put some distance between me and him as i say Cero Ametralladora and fire smalls weak cero's that more extremely fast towards him and then charge at him with my zanpakto and slash at him at his chest from the right in post of my hands and then put it in my left hand in a reverse grip and fake a slash at his leg and then throw an upper cut with my right fist at his jaw*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:47 am

Fukaku moves forward, smiling, as pain uses Sonido, following it with Hakkatekkenkidzuku, only to find himself struck in part by the cero ametralledora, using a seele schneider quickly to cut and absorb most of the blast moving towards him, but only severely weakening it, and Fukaku's slightly burned by the strike. Blocking the strike Pain followed up with, Fukaku moves to stop the next strike, Fukaku charges energy in his bow hand as he moves to stop Pain's leg slash, unprepared for the strike at his Jaw that strikes squarely, as his face starts bleeding from the strike. Pulling back from the strike, he counters with a powerful strike, boosting his own speed with hirenkyaku, towards Pain's stomach, saying "Toketsuken!" As a layer of ice formed on Fukaku's fist when he struck.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:01 am

*i smirk from the fact that i finally had gotten a blow on him as i had been barely missing him before and feel the pain and cold of the fist and i try and grab his arm and my smirk on my face becomes wider and then i say Impacto Cañón Cero and try to release it in to the muscle so that it makes the arm completely numb and paralyze it. i then sonido to his left and fake a spin kick by making it go over his head and then swing a back hand punch with the momentum from the faked kick*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 am

Fukaku hirenkyaku's back once again, analyzing what he knew of this creature. Skilled in hand to hand combat, but... not so much in ranged combat. Dodging away with his incredibly fast hirenkyaku, Fukaku fired a steady stream of arrows, as a black wing formed behind him, and a black charge appeared on his hand once more.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 pm

*i look awed at Fukaku's form and snap out of it after about 5 seconds and smirk and say So is this your final form? I really impressed at it who's ever side you are on in the war will be luck to have you. i say looking at Fukaku i sonido to the left and say Cero and fire a cero at him and then sonido over to the right and fire another cero and then i move into the middle of him blood still running down my face with my zanpakuto drawn i charge at him and hold my blade in my left and stab at his right shoulder and then make a diagonal slash down from left to right and then i throw a punch trying to hit him in the chest with it*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Fukaku dodged the first cero saying "No, not yet...". moving upwards to dodge the second attack, he said "This is merely one of my powerful attacks...". Fukaku said, dodging away from each of pain's strikes, before steadying his bow at Pain. "Licht Regen!" He yelled, as thousands and thousands of arrows were fired at pain at once, none aiming for vitals, but all definitely intending to hit.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 pm

*i feel the thousands of arrows piercing my body feeling a huge amount of pain but not feeling like i am going to die and i say Nice shot i am guessing that you find me good enough to serve Kuroi and not cause him any burden? i say as the pain from the arrows make me hold my arm as i still have my zanpakuto out never letting my guard down so that i prepared if Fukaku is not done attacking me and say or are you going to kill me if so you can try to now but i have not yet released my true form. I hope you know that i will never surrender even if it means death i will not be a burden on anyone that fights on my side i will only be a strong asset. i say in a calm voice ready for an attack if he does as i stand in a defensive position with my sword in my hand and the blood coming out of my body*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Fukaku lowers his bow for now. "It's your character that worried me. For now, I am satisfied..." He says, walking away. "go back to Kuroi's side." Fukaku says, hirenkyakuing home at his full speed, moving unimaginably fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The road to War
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next