Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The road to War EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The road to War EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The road to War EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The road to War EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The road to War EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The road to War EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The road to War EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The road to War EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The road to War EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The road to War I_vote_lcapThe road to War I_voting_barThe road to War I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The road to War I_vote_lcapThe road to War I_voting_barThe road to War I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The road to War

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:09 pm

*i walk out of the garganta with the boldness of knowing that i have a new rank for myself* Top fraccion of Espada Octavo i don't feel much of a difference but i do have a new found pride for what who and what i am fighting for. *i say with a smirk on my face as i keep walking through the park looking at the trees and every thing in the park*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Fukaku walks throught the park, feeling a ridiculously strong Reishi. "Captain level... but only just barely." Fukaku says, smiling. "it seems there's more competition than one would think, hmm?" he thinks, walking casually towards Pain.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:19 pm

*i feel a great amount of Rietsu walking towards me a lot more then mine but i don't feel the need to draw my sword i then turn around and say* Hello what is your name? *i say looking him up and down and not knowing what he is* and sorry for asking this but i am not familar with some of the being around here what are you? *i say with a smirk on my face stilling trying to figure out what this person is*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:23 pm

"A fine greeting, held at swordpoint." Fukaku said, flaring his own reishi but not making any truly offensive action. "My name is Fukaku Nayamasa, and I'm just here trying to figure out what a hollow's doing in my town. Preferably, I'm not going to find out you're here to eat the souls of the living, are you?" Fukaku said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:29 pm

No trust me i am just looking around trying to get a little bit of relaxing in before the war begins. *i say with a smirk and truly not looking for a fight right about now* It is nice to meet you Fukaku my name is Albato Cortey but my friends call me Pain *i say while still looking as calm as i always do*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:30 pm

"If they consider you a "Pain", then they're not the best friends." Fukaku said, laughing. "Espada, I'd presume, from that amount of Reishi?" Fukaku querys.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:38 pm

No not yet at least i am the Top fraccion of Espada Octavo Kuroi Karasa. *i say with my smirk still on my face and becoming even more calm now thinking that Fukaku will not attack me* I may go after a spot someday just need some time to relax before that. *i say as i start to pace back and fourth*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:44 pm

"Ahhh, you know Kuroi?" Fukaku asks, feeling a bit more comfortable with the situation. "I've known him since he was just an ordinary hollow. If you're his top fraccion, I'm assuming you have science skills, correct?" Fukaku asks.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Yes but not to much. Kuroi is a really nice person though he is one of the main reasons that i am at the rank that i am and why i am an arrancar. *i say with a calm voice and thinking back to the day that Kuroi found me in the white desert* The main fact is you have not yet told me what race you are with all of that reitsu you look human.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:58 pm

"What race indeed..." Fukaku thinks to himself, his pure black reiatsu's color showing. "yet, I am, or at least, was, a quincy. A race of humans who can manipulate spiritrons to their whim." Fukaku says, creating the image of a small, silver cup in his hand, using a variant of hirenkyaku.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Oh so i have heard of your race and from what i know there is not many of your people left no offense. *i say with my smirk on my face as i look at the hirenkyaku and am fascinated to see a quincy in person* To tell you the truth this is the first time that i have seen a quincy in person before. I have heard about you before but never seen one. *i say still in my calm voice and not looking like i am studying Fukaku*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:10 pm

"You state fact. That is no offense. Yes, we were slaughtered like animals by the shinigami." Fukaku said, irritated. "A fact I do not plan to forget. You may have not seen us, but it is likely we have seen you." Fukaku hinted.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:19 pm

*i start to look around the area* so you have i am guessing that your people are starting grow back in numbers but were you not slaughtered for killing hollows in which your process does not "purify" them but kill them for good? *i say putting quotes around the around the word purify meaning that i think hollows don't need to be purified*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 pm

"We were killed because of the crime of defending ourselves when attacked by your kind, if that is what you mean, yes." Fukaku said, irritated. "But yes, our abilities destroy a hollow permanently. because of that, it was believed to be better that we die off, by the gotei 13... so, they slaughtered everyone. Even the women and children, in an effort to kill off the quincy bloodline." Fukaku said, obviously disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:12 pm

I don't think it was right what the shinigami did to you and please don't align me with those hollows. I think that your people had a reason to defend yourselves if you are being attack why not fight back and as for the shinigami they claim to be on the side of justice but they do something like that is not that something call genocide? *i say looking at him and seeing that he is starting to get disgusted*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:15 pm

"Correct. Hence why I do not support them - though, I support Aizen even less." Fukaku noted. "the typical shinigami - using his power only for his self interest." Fukaku said, pointedly noting to Pain his stance on las noches, as well.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:24 pm

I don't support Aizen nor do i trust him. I support Espada Octavo even if i do become stronger he will still be stronger then me but he is the person that got me into this place and how i have gotten stronger. *i hint to the fact that i want to become an espada and that Kuroi is really the only one that i really trust*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

"well, I'd count on that... Kuroi's a powerful warrior... and one of the few I'd not willingly go up against in true combat." Fukaku says, thinking "though I'd say his mind's his most useful tool..."
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Yes he is and that is the reason why i trust him more then anyone else in the ranks of the arrancars. *i say pointing to the fact of how much i have seen from Kuroi in the past* i would fight along side him even if i did become an espada mainly because that would make us more powerful and an unstoppable pair. *i then think myself that i hope that Kuroi has the same thoughts*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:27 pm

"Well, good luck to you then. Kuroi needs some allies, in any case." Fukaku remarks. "Though, I wonder if you measure up to a standard that allows you to consider yourself so highly. Backup for an espada? A tall order, is it not." Fukaku said, with a subtle mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Why yes as it should be the espada are the elite of all the arrancar. *i say with a smirk on my face saying in a calm voice* But that is why i want to become an espada because i think that it is fun to take up a challenge and i love the feeling of getting stronger and if i can do this i will undoubtedly become stronger. *i say while walking back and forth infront of Fukaku*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:12 pm

"Strength is strength, fancy title or no. whether or not you're an espada." Fukaku remarks. "The title changes nothing.". Fukaku smirks. "so, the real question is, do you really think you're strong enough to match up to Kuroi? Or even to serve as a guard to his back. Or are you nothing more than a burden in combat? Nothing more than a distraction as the enemy uses you to draw him out of his defenses?" Fukaku asks, a smirk on his face. He wanted to test this boy's personality, and his loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:30 pm

I will not be a burden to him i will defend him when he ask me to and fight when he asks me to fight and i am strong enough to do these thing. *i say in a calm voice with a smirk still on my face* and it is not as easy as you think to draw me into combat because i think it takes a lot for me to loose my cool and go after someone with reckless abandon. *i say while walking back and forth and not letting my eyes move off Fukaku*
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 am

"Regardless, are you of the strength to truly be of any assistance to Kuroi? Or is he going to have to keep rescuing you when the enemy sees you as a weakpoint. are you truly sure you can be a help to him." Fukaku asked.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:01 am

Yes i am strong enough to do the things you are asking and if i know Kuroi like i think i do he would not worry about me if he is in the middle of a battlefield. *i say with my smirk on my face and my rietsu start to pure out of my body in a black and silver flame that outlines my body* and the fact is that if he is worrying about me he is not doing his job and i think he is too smart to be distracted by me being killed and i don't blame him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The road to War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The road to War   The road to War Empty

Back to top Go down

The road to War
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next