Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Bump In the Road EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Bump In the Road EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Bump In the Road EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Bump In the Road EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Bump In the Road EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Bump In the Road EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Bump In the Road EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Bump In the Road EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Bump In the Road EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Bump In the Road I_vote_lcapBump In the Road I_voting_barBump In the Road I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Bump In the Road I_vote_lcapBump In the Road I_voting_barBump In the Road I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Bump In the Road

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Bump In the Road Empty
PostSubject: Bump In the Road   Bump In the Road EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:03 pm

-He wakes up on the ground-Gah.What the heck that scientist do to me?-He stands up looking around and noticing nobody can see him-Well i can see that i am still undetected.-He watches the Garganta open and Medianoche fly out with an Adjuchas behind her-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Bump In the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump In the Road   Bump In the Road EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 pm

-He punches the Adjuchas in his face as he comes close to him-Why were you messing with my Raven?-His voice becomes filled with anger as he stands over the Adjuchas looking down on him with Medianoche on his shoulder-Your next response better be the right one.-He looks at Kuroi and opens his mouth firing a cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Bump In the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump In the Road   Bump In the Road EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 pm

-He sonido back letting the cero barely graze his ribcage-See that was the wrong answer.-He jumps up into mid-air looking down on the Adjuchas holding out his right fist firing a cero at him-Bring it.-He opens his mouth and fires another cero clashing with Kuroi then sonido left firing another one-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Bump In the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump In the Road   Bump In the Road EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:23 pm

-He sonido right avoiding the cero-No offense you will have to better than that.You have started a fight now.Karasu Ken!-He sonido down toward the Adjuchas forming to purple blades of reiatsu in each hand slashing downward--He looks up and brings his right arm up forming a blade in the shape of a fin clashing with the two blades causing a shockwave-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Bump In the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump In the Road   Bump In the Road EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:25 pm

-He grins glaring the Adjuchas down-Nice move you have there.-He brings both blades back slashing at the fin again with his right one and slashes upward with his left one in an uppercut motion toward the Adjuchas chest--He blocks the right slash but is caught off guard by the left one causing a large gash across his chest causing him to bleed..he opens his mouth and fires a cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Bump In the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump In the Road   Bump In the Road EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:29 pm

-He is hit square in the chest by the cero sending him back into a building-Dang it..-He stands up and sonido out of the building right infront of the Adjuchas again-We are not done yet.Sandbag Beat!-He begins punching rapidly at the Adjuchas again--He tries to block the punches with his fin but is caught off guard by many of them.He hears a crack and looks at his left arm and notices it is broken.He falls back on the ground from the impact screaming in pain-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Bump In the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump In the Road   Bump In the Road EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm

-He stops and walks over the Adjuchas looking down-Do not mess with my Raven.-He pulls his right fist back sheathing it in his reiatsu.He glares down at the Adjuchas-This could have been avoided.But you choose to fight.-He fires the punch directly into the Adjuchas face-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Bump In the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump In the Road   Bump In the Road EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 pm

-He stands back now shaking off his fist-Now lets get out of here before i have another experiment done to me.Next time Medainoche stay with me so this can be avoided.-He opens a garganta looking around before stepping in it with Medianoche on his shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bump In the Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bump In the Road   Bump In the Road Empty

Back to top Go down

Bump In the Road
Page 1 of 1